Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

According to the info at the bottom of the forum front page it is Z's birthday

+7
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
boards of FL
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Happy birthday, Z.

2seaoat

I thought his birthday was around December 14th.....I am about ten days older than he is, but maybe you are right........

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Thank you, thank you, ladies and gentlemen.....

Z is 64 years old today.

My requested dinner tonight is Tuna-Fish Salad. My wife doesn't like me to eat steak much any more because of my heart attack in November of 2014.

I will open a few gifts, and my radar is picking up the fact that relatives have sent us different types of chocolates and candies for the holidays. To hell with eating healthy there... Even the wife cannot keep me away from my chocolates. This means the secret stash of giant Hershey Bars that I got in October via Amazon Prime will last that much longer!

I know my mother had to be shooting to have me on Christmas Day, though she never admitted this to me...

Seaoat, Happy Belated Birthday to you, too...

Thank you for being so kind to start this thread, Shewrites. I hope all of you have a blessed and wonderful Christmas with whomever is important to you, and a happy new year as well.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

Happy birthday, Z!

Sal

Sal

According to the info at the bottom of the forum front page it is Z's birthday Db5d885a216b6bf1f2cc526f541f9474

Happy Birthday, Z!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Happy Birthday Z.... santa

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Congrats.  Z.  You're now only one year away from one of the two best birthdays in life.

The first is when you turn 16 (drivers license).

The second is when you turn 65 (Medicare).

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Happy Birthday Z....you are a good man.

Eat dark chocolate everyday for your heart! Very Happy

2seaoat

The second is when you turn 65 (Medicare).

Nope....not for everyone. Medicare means only one of my shots will be covered by insurance. They are researching a supplemental policy at northwestern.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:Happy Birthday Z....you are a good man.

Thank you, Joanie... Except I have more faults than an earthquake zone.....  Twisted Evil  Cool   Shocked   Razz

For brunch today, I ate the left-over half of a chicken-salad sandwich from Zoe's (the wife and recently discovered this excellent little fast-casual restaurant) with some baked-Lays potato chips. Afterward, I had a scrumptious dark-chocolate-covered strawberry that arrived from a relative yesterday. Then there was the 2-pound box of See's Chocolates that my sister from Fresno sent me for my birthday....... I opened it and I partook.

Thanks to the rest of you for giving me birthday wishes today. It really means a lot to me. I don't know how the forum software recognized me, as I know there are other birthdays throughout the year, also, and I don't see many called-out.

Love Zoe's. First ate at one in Birmingham where my son and his girl worked for a while during college. Glad there is one just over the bridge for me! It's my spot for lunch when I shop.

knothead

knothead

Let me join your other forum members in wishing you a Happy Birthday Zman, enjoy and happy holidays to you and your family!!! I agree with joani that you certainly seem to be a great guy.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Happy Birthday Z....you are a good man.

Thank you, Joanie... Except I have more faults than an earthquake zone.....  Twisted Evil  Cool   Shocked   Razz

For brunch today, I ate the left-over half of a chicken-salad sandwich from Zoe's (the wife and recently discovered this excellent little fast-casual restaurant) with some baked-Lays potato chips. Afterward, I had a scrumptious dark-chocolate-covered strawberry that arrived from a relative yesterday. Then there was the 2-pound box of See's Chocolates that my sister from Fresno sent me for my birthday....... I opened it and I partook.

Thanks to the rest of you for giving me birthday wishes today. It really means a lot to me. I don't know how the forum software recognized me, as I know there are other birthdays throughout the year, also, and I don't see many called-out.
Had Zoe'a chicken salad last week and had to make some at home. My favorite bread for sandwiches is PUBLIX Italian 5 grain bread. It was great.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Happy Birthday, Chocolate Man!!!

According to the info at the bottom of the forum front page it is Z's birthday Chocolate-man

Happy Birthday to you, too, Seaoat. I'm sorry it was missed, but if it's any consolation, mine went unacknowledged, too (it was in June...but, I'm not too torn up about it). I have so many birthdays among family and friends this time of year it's hard to keep up with them all...it sure says something about the month of March.

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:Let me join your other forum members in wishing you a Happy Birthday Zman, enjoy and happy holidays to you and your family!!! I agree with joani that you certainly seem to be a great guy.

What knothead said, Z!   Sorry I'm late to the party but wish you all the best.

Vikingwoman

Happy Belated Birthday,Z!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Vikingwoman wrote:Happy Belated Birthday,Z!

Thank you, and everyone else, too!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum