Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More in your face queer stuff

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Which one of these most describes your opinion

More in your face queer stuff - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%More in your face queer stuff - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
More in your face queer stuff - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%More in your face queer stuff - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
More in your face queer stuff - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%More in your face queer stuff - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
More in your face queer stuff - Page 3 I_vote_lcap46%More in your face queer stuff - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 46% [ 6 ]
More in your face queer stuff - Page 3 I_vote_lcap46%More in your face queer stuff - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

More in your face queer stuff - Page 3 Th?id=H.4659735658824283&pid=1

I finally chose to vote Bob.

I picked the bottom choice.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvtV72DwNNg

Smile 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:

The last post before yours in this thread which is talking about queers was on Sunday, four days ago. The thread had "petered out" (no pun intended).
I find it strange that you then revived a thread which is talking about queers just to tell us the poll choice you voted for is the one which says you're tired of hearing about queers. lol

53More in your face queer stuff - Page 3 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 7/5/2013, 11:44 pm

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

The last post before yours in this thread which is talking about queers was on Sunday,  four days ago.  The thread had "petered out" (no pun intended).
I find it strange that you then revived a thread which is talking about queers just to tell us the poll choice you voted for is the one which says you're tired of hearing about queers.  lol

More in your face queer stuff - Page 3 Th?id=H.4681030109366471&pid=1

What makes you think I want to talk about homosexuals?

That's not what the two of us have been discussing in case you haven't noticed...

*****CHUCKLE*****

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=heart&FORM=HDRSC2

Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum