Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More in your face queer stuff

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which one of these most describes your opinion

More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 I_vote_lcap46%More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 46% [ 6 ]
More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 I_vote_lcap46%More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 4:15 pm

Bob wrote:Yes I am hearing voices.  And the little voice in my head is telling me to ask you the follow-up question.

Do you have a different position on blacks voting than queers marrying?
That blacks voting should not be a state's right to decide.  But that queers marrying should be a state's right to decide?

If so, then help me to understand why you believe there should be a difference?

More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Th?id=H.4617275613513202&pid=1

I agree that Civil Rights belong to all.

All you have to do is compromise and agree that the granting of special privileges to a specific minority group is discrimination by the highest court in the land and that all mature willing companions should be given the same rights.

Until then your position is nothing more than a continuation of the discrimination and prejudice that you criticize in your hypocrisy.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMbGgnCWfuc

Very Happy

27More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 4:23 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:

All you have to do is compromise and agree that the granting of special privileges to a specific minority group is discrimination by the highest court in the land and that all mature willing companions should be given the same rights.

I'll compromise and agree to that.  

I think you and I just did what Congress is totally incapable of doing.  And what both sides of the partisan media are incapable of doing.  
And just think,  they're all getting paid a shitload of money for their failure and we just succeeded for free.  lol

Tell you what we should do to celebrate this.  I'll pack some oil-soaked gulf seafood in dry ice and send it up to you in Iowa.  And you pack some prime Iowa steaks in dry ice and send it down to me.  
Whaddya say.

But I'm counting on you to come down here and help me fend em off when "Forget Hell" and his folk decide to end lives that aint worth living.  lol

Last edited by Bob on 6/30/2013, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

28More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 4:23 pm

Bob wrote:I'm guessing that "Forget Hell" is probably agin abortion.

I wonder what's gonna happen when medical science can use genetics or some such to determine when a fetus is queer.  

Man is that boy gonna have a conflict about abortion then.    lol

Just feeding your faith Mr. Bob, without persecution you would never unite and bring in the Age of Aqueeriness.

29More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 4:30 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ForgetHell wrote:

Just feeding your faith Mr. Bob, without persecution you would never unite and bring in the Age of Aqueeriness.

You do have a way with words,  I'll give you that (if those are your words).  lol

But that also tells me you're a geezer like me too. Because the whippernsappers around here like bds and Sal are too young to even know that reference. lol

Last edited by Bob on 6/30/2013, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

30More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 4:31 pm

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

I think you and I just did what Congress is totally incapable of doing.  And what both sides of the partisan media are incapable of doing.  
And just think,  they're all getting paid a shitload of money for their failure and we just succeeded for free.  lol

Tell you what we should do to celebrate this.  I'll pack some oil-soaked gulf seafood in dry ice and send it up to you in Iowa.  And you pack some prime Iowa steaks in dry ice and send it down to me.  
Whaddya say.

But I'm counting on you to come down here and help me fend em off when "Forget Hell" and his folk decide to end lives that aint worth living.  lol

More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Th?id=H.4681876211040352&pid=1

See that wasn't so hard now was it?

So now I'll expect you to support the granting of marriage rights to all mature companions instead of this granting of special privileges to a specific minority group.

When all mature willing companions are allowed to marry as they choose I'll come down with those steaks and we can have a BBQ because it'll be...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0G8XJNz4bY

Very Happy 

31More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 4:33 pm

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Whaddya say.

Sure Mr.Bob all we want to do is purify the race . LOL. Gots no room for you trisexuals. Say why is this all about sex anyway ? I don't really get why anyone would want a gerbil in his ass but it's his ass so I guess other than animal cruelty where's the problem. Dick, rodent, dildo, guess some people just got an insatiable ass to feed.

Yes I made that up, think I should trade mark it ? I thought at first Age of Aqeerious but settled on Aqueeriness.

32More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 4:35 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Whoa.  Compromise is one thing.  But agreeing to marriage that results in Gus and Charlie is another.

Try to trust me on just this one thing damaged eagle.  Seeing queers kissing each other is no doubt a pretty traumatic thing to see.
But that pales in comparison to seeing Gus and Charlie.  Especially Gus.
That's like walking into the freak show at the fair.  
So when it comes to incest,  I'm out.

Last edited by Bob on 6/30/2013, 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

33More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 4:38 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ForgetHell wrote: I thought at first Age of Aqeerious but settled on Aqueeriness.

If we were working as a writing team, I'd definitely tell you we need to go with the latter one. Works a lot better.

That's so good that I bet if you send it to Fred Phelps you'll see him carrying a sign with that on it. lol

34More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 4:39 pm

Bob wrote:Whoa.  Compromise is one thing.  But agreeing to marriage that results in Gus and Charlie is another.

Try to trust me on just this one thing.  Seeing queers kissing each other is no doubt a pretty traumatic thing to see.

Now you are being a regressive bigot Mr. Bob. Why not Fido and Lily or Mr. Ed and Wilbur ?

35More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 4:41 pm

Bob wrote:
ForgetHell wrote: I thought at first Age of Aqeerious but settled on Aqueeriness.

If we were working as a writing team,  I'd definitely tell you we need to go with the latter one.  Works a lot better.

That's so good that I bet if you send it to Fred Phelps you'll see him carrying a sign with that on it.  lol

Is that some local yokel preacher down there in sandland ?

36More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 4:41 pm

NaNook

NaNook

It's a door that should have been never opened. Civil Unions under contract law, yes. People can choose to share assets via a contract. Trusts can be set up. Now SCOTUS has given lawyers another opportunity to "make money."

Bob, you are now a criminal court judge. I was arrested for sexual abuse of my 14 year old step-daughter. I'm on trial and my 14 year old step daughter wants to marry me. I want to marry her. I love her and she loves me. My wife and I have been divorced and Family Court decided my step-daughter could live with me.

Bob, you as the Criminal Court judge in this sex abuse trial would be compelled to return my step-daughter to me for marriage. My Lawyer argued 14 year olds are tried as adults everyday. You have to agree based on your past rulings.

Gays can enter into contract law. They can enjoy many benefits as most major companies offer gay marriage benefits. Most major companies have offered spousal benefits to gays for almost 10 years.

So, why the finger in the eye? Will the will of 35-37 states have to bend to suit a law against their principles? At what point can a person vote and live free from government?

The War Between the States was fought over States Rights...you can watch it now on Breitbart...

37More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 4:43 pm

Bob wrote:Whoa.  Compromise is one thing.  But agreeing to marriage that results in Gus and Charlie is another.

Try to trust me on just this one thing.  Seeing queers kissing each other is no doubt a pretty traumatic thing to see.

More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Th?id=H.4608230406097855&pid=1

Back on that purity thing again eh?

What business is it of yours?

Are you going to restrict marriage to all those who have genetic defects who have a good likelihood of passing them on?

Are you joining the master race mentality and becoming a hard right conservative now?

Sounds to me like you'd best stay in your little...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg&list=PLBBDAEEC2F8357F90

Smile

...but I think you'd be beat up or shot for some of your other views unless you're planning on going back in the closet.

38More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 4:47 pm

Mr.Bob I think I have the beginnings of a work of fiction like Flesh Gordon.

I got my title The Insatiable Ass in the Age of Aqueeriness. I now need to flesh out my characters. The male lead must be a Dick something and the Female, Verigina something,I will work on it.

Last edited by ForgetHell on 6/30/2013, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

39More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 4:48 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

NaNook wrote:

Bob, you are now a criminal court judge. I was arrested for sexual abuse of my 14 year old step-daughter. I'm on trial and my 14 year old step daughter wants to marry me. I want to marry her. I love her and she loves me. My wife and I have been divorced and Family Court decided my step-daughter could live with me.

Bob, you as the Criminal Court judge in this sex abuse trial would be compelled to return my step-daughter to me for marriage. My Lawyer argued 14 year olds are tried as adults everyday. You have to agree based on your past rulings.

On that one I'd have to defer to my colleague Judge Roy Bean,  rule that "the laws are for the whores to piss on",  and throw you,  her and the lawyer out of my court.
In other words, a variation of Judge Judy. lol

40More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 4:53 pm

Got it Verigina Slick and Dick Long, Perfect !

41More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 4:55 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ForgetHell wrote:Mr.Bob I think I have the beginnings of a work of ficttion like Flesh Gordon.

I got my title The Insatiable Ass in the Age of Aqueeriness. I now need to flesh out my characters. The male lead must be a Dick something and the Female, Verigina something...I will work on it.

I always like the name of the racecar driver, Dick Trickle. But since that's a real person we'd probably get sued for libel.
Then there's Dirk Diggler from "Boogie Nights" but that's already been used. And so has Long Dong Silver.

Let me ponder on it and the takeoff on Virginia/Vagina. If we put our heads together (only figuratively of course) we should be able to come (no pun intended) up with something.

42More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 4:56 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ForgetHell wrote:Got it Verigina Slick and Dick Long, Perfect !

Dick Long works. But the word "Verigina" I'm not so sure. Tweak that one some more.

43More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 4:56 pm

Bob wrote:
ForgetHell wrote:Mr.Bob I think I have the beginnings of a work of ficttion like Flesh Gordon.

I got my title The Insatiable Ass in the Age of Aqueeriness. I now need to flesh out my characters. The male lead must be a Dick something and the Female, Verigina something...I will work on it.

I always like the name of the racecar driver,  Dick Trickle.  But since that's a real person we'd probably get sued for libel.
Then there's Dirk Diggler from "Boogie Nights" but that's already been used.   And so has Long Dong Silver.

Let me ponder on it and the takeoff on Virginia/Vagina.  If we put our heads together (only figuratively of course) we should be able to come (no pun intended)  up with something.  

Okay I made my point, like this work of fiction gay marriage will lead to nothing wholesome and edifying for society. We are only plunging deeper into the Wabbit hole, no not that hole.

44More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 5:02 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hmmm. Just as I thought I was sensing some chemistry between you and me. Hell I was gonna ask if you wanted to grab some coffee with me. But I guess that's out now. lol

45More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 5:04 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way, "grab some coffee" is not how I actually talk. I picked that up from some tv show the other day. lol

46More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 5:19 pm

Mr. Bob this whole gay thing is losing steam. The more you hype a thing the quicker it loses momentum. People get tired of the same old stuff really quick. Like gladiators, it was fun for a while but the little virgin girls and Baboons was guaranteed to follow.

47More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 5:25 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ForgetHell wrote:

Is that some local yokel preacher down there in sandland ?

Well actually we have one down here who fits that bill,  Brother Carl Gallups, but no Fred Phelps is a different one.  He's the proud patriarch of this organization...

http://godhatesfags.com/

48More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 5:29 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ForgetHell wrote:Mr. Bob this whole gay thing is losing steam. The more you hype a thing the quicker it loses momentum. People get tired of the same old stuff really quick.

That's what they told Martin Luther King too. They even shot him dead for it.
But it did prove to have legs.

49More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 6:22 pm

More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Th?id=H.4737513221130357&pid=1

Obviously the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals around these parts that support SSM abandoned you Bob... probably because they decided to keep their bigotry about other sexual preferences in the closet.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0

Cool

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 6/30/2013, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

50More in your face queer stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: More in your face queer stuff 6/30/2013, 6:27 pm

Bob wrote:
ForgetHell wrote:Mr. Bob this whole gay thing is losing steam. The more you hype a thing the quicker it loses momentum. People get tired of the same old stuff really quick.

That's what they told Martin Luther King too.  They even shot him dead for it.
But it did prove to have legs.

They had less distractions back then. Also the only people that had a say in anything could read and write.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum