Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Headline: Three overnight drive-bys leave teen wounded

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

"Crime is down"--Sheriff/Count Chocula...Maybe concentration should be on crime rather than concern about political opponet...

Sir (paid for Knight in shining armor) General Admiral High Sheriff Morgan is throwing rocks about petty campaign funds while people are getting popped all over. And those are the ones that the PNJ bothers doing stories on. Looking at the felony arrest records it is obvious crime is still a very real problem here but the local media does not want to draw attention to the problem since it might affect their pet issue which is tourism.

nochain wrote:Sir (paid for Knight in shining armor) General Admiral High Sheriff Morgan is throwing rocks about petty campaign funds while people are getting popped all over. And those are the ones that the PNJ bothers doing stories on. Looking at the felony arrest records it is obvious crime is still a very real problem here but the local media does not want to draw attention to the problem since it might affect their pet issue which is tourism.
And real sad...good people are now having the SA Office visit/investigate/question them about their contributions to the Powell Campaign..This is how the sheriff operates...there must be concerns that Powell's message is connecting with voters...The timing of the allegations is suspect as well as how this information was obtained.

I think the PPD needs to get on the ball and crack down on their turf.
I won't be voting for morgan again but I don't see this as his problem and you guys trying to do so are weak, when we see county cars patrolling in the city then you can start blaming the sheriff.

Lurch wrote:I think the PPD needs to get on the ball and crack down on their turf.
I won't be voting for morgan again but I don't see this as his problem and you guys trying to do so are weak, when we see county cars patrolling in the city then you can start blaming the sheriff.

This is a systemic problem in this AREA as you can plainly discern from the news article. Excerpt:

"The shooting is the fourth in a string of reported drive-bys in Pensacola and Escambia County over the past three days."

Note a shooting in ESCAMBIA COUNTY which falls under the purview of the ECSO.

nochain wrote:
Lurch wrote:I think the PPD needs to get on the ball and crack down on their turf.

This is a systemic problem in this AREA as you can plainly discern from the news article. Excerpt:

"The shooting is the fourth in a string of reported drive-bys in Pensacola and Escambia County over the past three days."

Note a shooting in ESCAMBIA COUNTY which falls under the purview of the ECSO.
What problem?....Again...."Crime is down"--Count Chocula decreed this in his kingdom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum