Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Chrissy, here's the proof positive that the Boston Bombing was all a fraud.

+2
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:For Chrissy,  here's the proof positive that the Boston Bombing was all a fraud. - Page 2 58127810

Crisis actor throwing the first pitch out at recent Red Sox game.

Crisis actor has a long and lucrative career ahead of him.

Rolling Eyes

yes just 19 days after having HALF of his body blown off he was helping to raise the flag at a hockey game.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2319692/PICTURED-Boston-bombing-double-amputee-Jeff-Bauman-emerges-hospital-Bruins-hockey-game-19-days-devastating-marathon-blast.html

its a medical miracle I tell ya. A man can have half his body blown off, be sat UPRIGHT in a wheel chair and you know that gravity stopped for him, because the heart doesn't need blood to be pumped continuously throughout really. Just for most normal people.

It takes 1-1.5 minutes for ALL of your blood to circulate through your body.

I think its safe to say this man is either a fake or an alien from another planet.

Im done.

Do you know absolutely they didn't apply a tourniquet to his thighs? LOL!

Nekochan

Nekochan

It's not possible for the guy to be faking this. Maybe in North Korea or someplace like that, but not in the USA. He has a life, a family, friends. And he's not the only victim. There are other victims who had their limbs blown off in that attack who have family and friends. How many thousands of people would have to be involved in some fake attack plot to pull something like this off? ALL the people who were there that day who witnessed the bombing, the police, paramedics, families, friends, doctors, nurses, and all kinds of other medical personnel would have to be in on it.

Nekochan wrote:It's not possible for the guy to be faking this. Maybe in North Korea or someplace like that, but not in the USA. He has a life, a family, friends. And he's not the only victim. There are other victims who had their limbs blown off in that attack who have family and friends. How many thousands of people would have to be involved in some fake attack plot to pull something like this off? ALL the people who were there that day who witnessed the bombing, the police, paramedics, families, friends, doctors, nurses, and all kinds of other medical personnel would have to be in on it.

This sounds like the LAPD planting evidence to convict OJ. It's absolutely warped to believe something like that was faked.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:It's not possible for the guy to be faking this. Maybe in North Korea or someplace like that, but not in the USA. He has a life, a family, friends. And he's not the only victim. There are other victims who had their limbs blown off in that attack who have family and friends. How many thousands of people would have to be involved in some fake attack plot to pull something like this off? ALL the people who were there that day who witnessed the bombing, the police, paramedics, families, friends, doctors, nurses, and all kinds of other medical personnel would have to be in on it.

This sounds like the LAPD planting evidence to convict OJ. It's absolutely warped to believe something like that was faked.

I'd believe evidence was planted on OJ (which I don't believe it was) long before I would believe that the government could pull something like a fake terrorist attack off. It would literally take thousands of people to be in on it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum