Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glenn Beck Gives Government Until Monday to Come Clean About Boston Bombing Cover-Up

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The Blaze will expose whodunit? The Blaze? The rag that PaceDog gets all of his news from?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

I live in a virtual sea of Republicans . . . . . good people . . . each and every one BUT I do not know one that believes anything this guy says . . . I'm baffled!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Glenn Beck has issued an ultimatum that the government has to blame this on some Saudi asshole or Glenn Beck will tear the government a new one (by running his mouth on the radio).
Just as Alex Jones insisted that the "globulists" did it and framed the two "rednecks" (which is what he told us they were) because the "globulists were out to blame the Tea Party".

The continuing saga of Glenn "Cry Me A River" Beck and Alex "The Globulists Are Coming, The Globulists Are Coming" Jones.
And just like the pro wrastlin show that both are, both are rivals who hate each other because both tell each other "my conspiracy is bigger than your conspiracy".

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

How you make light of our descent as a nation into an authoritarian police state astounds and puzzles me....You are not much of a draft dodger...oh that's right it wasn't the war you were protesting but the potential danger to your hide.....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Glenn Beck Gives Government Until Monday to Come Clean About Boston Bombing Cover-Up German10

2seaoat

I have yet to hear one talking head on TV question these operations.........this is plain and simple scary.......I started to hear some grumblings on the metropolitan wide house arrest.......but I also think they heard it when they gave the all clear.......but why was the media not doing their job? Have we gutted reporting in America? I need to hear one talking head explain how the FBI Boston office repeatedly met and questioned the older brother with guidance from the Russians, and there was no database to review in this incident......and after the photos were captured.....you know....like monday evening......we wait until Thursday night........where is the media....left or right.....nobody is asking questions.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:How you make light of our descent as a nation into an authoritarian police state astounds and puzzles me....You are not much of a draft dodger...oh that's right it wasn't the war you were protesting but the potential danger to your hide.....
Oh it was the potential danger to my hide allright. And to all my friends' hides and my relatives' hides and neighbor's hides and even Americans who were perfect strangers to me's hides.

The part you and those disc jockeys you listen to are all missing though, is the viet cong gooks did not go to Boston and blow peoples' legs off. In fact the gooks were not over here for any reason. We were over there. BUT, as I said, the bomber punk was right here.
If I have to spell it out for you, I'm making the actual valid analogy you failed to make. But you get the players mixed up.
It was the little monster who was running around in Watertown who was more like the U.S. Government in the Vietnam era.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

No it's our punks blowing up their funerals and weddings that bother me. We are supposed to be better than that...If the Vietnamese army could have gotten over here I am sure they would have...

"War grows out of the desire of the individual to gain advantage at the expense of his fellow man."
--Napoleon Hill

Your eye for an eye leaves us all blind....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

"War grows out of the desire of the individual to gain advantage at the expense of his fellow man."
--Napoleon Hill

I don't know who this person is (and it's a subjective call whether I should or not), but if he's alive I want to charge him with plagiarism. Because what I wrote was saying the same thing, you just didn't catch hold of that.
But I never said I was worth a shit as a fisherman.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum