Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Hampshire state legislator says the Boston bombing was done by the government to cover up obama scandals. And that Jeff Bauman didn't really get his legs blown off. It was fake.

+2
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/03/boston-bombing_n_3209518.html

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Proof Boston Marathon Bombing is False Flag Cover-Up

http://www.infowars.com/proof-boston-marathon-bombing-is-staged-terror-attack/

2seaoat

Tremblay, a second-term legislator with ties to the tea party and birther movements, made headlines last week when she posted on Glenn Beck's Facebook page an assertion that the federal government was behind the bombing.

nuff said......stupid has found a home in the once intelligent party......it will take about two election cycles before sanity is restored.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:it will take about two election cycles before sanity is restored.

If only that was true. Sanity has left the building in this country, seaoat. And it's getting worse, not better.

2seaoat wrote:Tremblay, a second-term legislator with ties to the tea party and birther movements, made headlines last week when she posted on Glenn Beck's Facebook page an assertion that the federal government was behind the bombing.

nuff said......stupid has found a home in the once intelligent party......it will take about two election cycles before sanity is restored.

Its never been easy for people to believe even when its right in front of their eyes that millions coculd be starved in the name of collective good, that bodies could be tossed in furnaces, That large groups of people could be gassed to death and a excuse is for the better logical good.

yes, people never accept the horrors of lies in front of their faces. That's whats wrong with people. Thank god im a alien and I can see it all for what it is. or perhaps not. What a Face

2seaoat

Thank god im a alien and I can see it all for what it is. or perhaps not.

The immigration reform does not take into account your kind.....extra terrestrial....but the Tea Party does seem to be getting that vote.

2seaoat wrote:Thank god im a alien and I can see it all for what it is. or perhaps not.

The immigration reform does not take into account your kind.....extra terrestrial....but the Tea Party does seem to be getting that vote.

are you sure? last my kind heard it as kunich and frankin lololoololololol yes we laughed and laughed, still laughing all the way over to the other side of the universe. Laughing

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I oughta be president of the tea party. I kept count last week and on an average day I drink almost 3 gallons of tea.

Bob wrote:I oughta be president of the tea party. I kept count last week and on an average day I drink almost 3 gallons of tea.

wow

if they don't elect you the leader of the tea party you could at least become a general of the piss party with all that tea drinkin Razz

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sean Hannity has a really great man on his tv show right now.
If you're missing it tune back in at 11 (central time). It's such a privelege to get to see and hear him again.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh goody Sean has a wonderful panel of special guests to pay tribute to this wonderful man after the commercial.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:Proof Boston Marathon Bombing is False Flag Cover-Up

http://www.infowars.com/proof-boston-marathon-bombing-is-staged-terror-attack/

THE BOSTON MARATHON BOMBING

From the people who brought to you the

THE COLLAPSE OF THE WTC TOWERS BY AIRPLANES

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

And the Oklahoma City bombing
And the Colorado theater shooting
And the Connecticut school shooting
And the murder of Willie Junior

2seaoat

I oughta be president of the tea party. I kept count last week and on an average day I drink almost 3 gallons of tea.

ECUA announced last week some design flaws in the main pipe transferring waste from old stinky to the new plant. There has been a mysterious increase in the waste stream.......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

<all sarcasm off>

Okay that's it. I cannot stomach a minute more of watching this piece of shit on hannity or watching hannity either.
Just listening to the two of them for the last half hour has made me decide to switch to liberal democrat which I will remain from now on. no more fence sitting, no more flip flopping. I am now a liberal democrat. And if I have to listen to them for the rest of the show I may just go full out muslim communist.

Nekochan

Nekochan

There you go you Flopping Flipper, lol

About the story, there are nuts at both extremes.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
Yella wrote:

And the Oklahoma City bombing
And the Colorado theater shooting
And the Connecticut school shooting
And the murder of Willie Junior

And the mysterious disappearance of Lil Abner.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Bob wrote:<all sarcasm off>

Okay that's it. I cannot stomach a minute more of watching this piece of shit on hannity or watching hannity either.
Just listening to the two of them for the last half hour has made me decide to switch to liberal democrat which I will remain from now on. no more fence sitting, no more flip flopping. I am now a liberal democrat. And if I have to listen to them for the rest of the show I may just go full out muslim communist.

Oh heck, Bob, go all the way. Become a left-leaning libertarian. It's really fun to type that phrase. Twisted Evil

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PBulldog2 wrote:

Oh heck, Bob, go all the way. Become a left-leaning libertarian. It's really fun to type that phrase. Twisted Evil
It is a phrase that's fun to type. But I could never be one as long as that Rand Paul character is one of the spokesmen for it. Having to look and listen to him is like listening to chalk scraping on a blackboard. And then there's that Neal Boortz who is also one of the spokesmen. And I defy anyone to listen to him for more than an hour without having your stomach start to turn.

Bob wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

It is a phrase that's fun to type. But I could never be one as long as that Rand Paul character is one of the spokesmen for it. Having to look and listen to him is like listening to chalk scraping on a blackboard. And then there's that Neal Boortz who is also one of the spokesmen. And I defy anyone to listen to him for more than an hour without having your stomach start to turn.

I think its about time for you to tell us which commentator do you actually like to listen to? because so far ive just seen hate for all of em from you. and you seem to have any particular one at any given moment when you need to stir the pot in one direction or another.

so, who is it? name a commentator you like.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:
I think its about time for you to tell us which commentator do you actually like to listen to? because so far ive just seen hate for all of em from you. and you seem to have any particular one at any given moment when you need to stir the pot in one direction or another.

I've said before that I think Mark Levin (a conservative) and Chris Matthews (a liberal) are both very smart and very knowledgable. But that both are so narrow minded and biased that it cancels out the value of their smartness and knowledge.
The rest are not as smart or knowledgable but are equally narrow minded.

Until we discover a commentator who is not mostly a person with an axe to grind, a commentator who is very adept at providing us information that is not politically slanted and one who does not have an agenda (left or right), then I pretty much just hate them all.

As far as the tv news "hosts" go, I'm a big fan of Anderson Cooper. But he's not a commentator.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Bob wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

They may be libertarian, but they aren't left leaning libertarians. We triple L's take the first two words mighty seriously. Razz

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 5/28/2013, 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Chrissy, I don't often listen to commentators. Never have. Once in a while, I'll take in the roundtable discussions on GMA or another morning show, but that's about it.

I do read....a lot. I go to lots of different news sites so I can finally parse the truth. Hard to do, but I try.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PBulldog2 wrote:

They may be libertarian, but they aren't left leaning libertarians. We LLLs take the first two words seriously. Razz

Point taken, PB. Which public figures would be examples of "left leaning libertarians"?

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Bob wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

They may be libertarian, but they aren't left leaning libertarians. We LLLs take the first two words seriously. Razz

Point taken, PB. Which public figures would be examples of "left leaning libertarians"?

Me.

If you join and pass the rigid initiation/hazing process, that will make two.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum