Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The TEOTWAWKI Ruse

+3
VectorMan
Hospital Bob
Slicef18
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 6:35 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

After reviewing TEOTWAWKI's postings for the last several days I come to the conclusion TEOTWAWKI may be nothing more than a ruse to spur conversation. It is unlikely anyone with such a distorted and paranoid view of the world around them would be capable of carrying out day to day activities without ending up being examined under the "Baker Act." People whose compass of life consistently deviates to the paranoid will usually say things to friends and neighbors which causes sufficient concern to warrant a visit from the police. As I said, his entire purpose here may be to provoke others and watch the reaction.

2The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 7:23 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have another theory. That the whole "conspiracy" movement itself could actually be masterminded by the CIA and the government in attempt to establish in the minds of the people that all those who are opposed to government policy are nutters. By making the opposition to government policy look nutty that could be used to cover up the real truth, that the government is comprised of nothing more than a bunch of incompetent retards who are not capable of solving any of the nation's problems.
Alex Jones and teo may be two of the CIA ringleaders.

3The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 7:37 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just in case teo is not working in cahoots with the CIA and has just been duped by the pro-zionist Alex Jones, teo needs to be aware of all these facts...

1. – Alex Jones has a Jewish wife named Kelly Rebecca Nichols, and he has three(3) children with her.

2. – Alex Jones and his Jewish wife and children all qualify for Israeli citizenship under Israel’s “Law of Return”.

3. – Alex Jones has at least twenty(20) Jewish sponsors and advertisers who financially support his radio show and websites.

4. – Alex Jones’ flagship radio station, KLBJ AM, in Austin, Texas, is owned by Emmis Communications, a media conglomerate based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The founder, chairman, president, and CEO of Emmis Communications is the dual Israeli citizen Zionist Jew Jeffrey H. Smulyan.

5. – Alex Jones’ radio show is broadcast on Sirius XM Radio. The chairman of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Eddy W. Hartenstein. The CEO of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Mel Karmazin. The President of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Scott Greenstein. Of the six(6) senior executives of Sirius XM Radio, five(5) are Jews.

6. – Alex Jones has a Jewish lawyer named Elizabeth M. Schurig who is also the lawyer for Holly Lev Bronfman, the sister of Edgar Bronfman, Jr. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Bronfman family, one of the wealthiest and most influential Jewish Zionist families in North America.

4The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 7:55 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

ButtMan wrote:I have another theory. That the whole "conspiracy" movement itself could actually be masterminded by the CIA and the government in attempt to establish in the minds of the people that all those who are opposed to government policy are nutters. By making the opposition to government policy look nutty that could be used to cover up the real truth, that the government is comprised of nothing more than a bunch of incompetent retards who are not capable of solving any of the nation's problems.

That thought has merit.

5The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 8:13 am

VectorMan

VectorMan

Someone looks like Crocodile Dundee.

Good d
ay!

6The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 8:59 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

VectorMan wrote:Someone looks like Crocodile Dundee.

Good d
ay!

Thank ya mate! Been spend'n time at the West side billabong. Me woman's got me being a swagman. She swears our "River birch" is actually a "Coolibah tree" I don complain cuz shez don mess wid my tucker bag an she'z be fix'n me a "jumbuck stew."

7The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 9:05 am

Teo brainwashed & dont know it? Yep. If I listened to Alex Jones, I'd be brainwashed too. I did listen to some of his stuff and he goes on and on. That onslaught of blaming the gov't for everything, makes me dizzy.

8The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 9:09 am

ButtMan wrote:I have another theory. That the whole "conspiracy" movement itself could actually be masterminded by the CIA and the government in attempt to establish in the minds of the people that all those who are opposed to government policy are nutters. By making the opposition to government policy look nutty that could be used to cover up the real truth, that the government is comprised of nothing more than a bunch of incompetent retards who are not capable of solving any of the nation's problems.

I agree with this assessment with the exception of alex and teo being cia Wink

9The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 9:38 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gee my own thread. I am humbled..first granny now you guys. I may have to take off a few days and reflect. Naw.

Remember THEY walk among us..and they may wear kooky hats...The TEOTWAWKI Ruse They_l10

10The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 9:55 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

PNJ Moderator wrote:Teo brainwashed & dont know it? Yep. If I listened to Alex Jones, I'd be brainwashed too. I did listen to some of his stuff and he goes on and on. That onslaught of blaming the gov't for everything, makes me dizzy.

A big difference between Teo and Alex Jones is Teo actually thinks that stuff's real and Alex Jones thinks the stuff makes a good income stream.

11The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 10:00 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Slicef18 wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:Teo brainwashed & dont know it? Yep. If I listened to Alex Jones, I'd be brainwashed too. I did listen to some of his stuff and he goes on and on. That onslaught of blaming the gov't for everything, makes me dizzy.

A big difference between Teo and Alex Jones is Teo actually thinks that stuff's real and Alex Jones thinks the stuff makes a good income stream.

You don't watch Alex much do you ? He believes it's real and all that money he makes he plows right back into hiring reporters and having guests on. He believes it all right. It's hard to compete with the Lame street media without money. Why don't you spend a few wise hours and then come back here and debunk him Croc of Dundee ?

12The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 10:02 am

Slicef18 wrote:

In just about every exagerated story lies some truths. Its up to those of us who have the mental capacity to dig and find those truths.

13The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 10:51 am

Slicef18 wrote:After reviewing TEOTWAWKI's postings for the last several days I come to the conclusion TEOTWAWKI may be nothing more than a ruse to spur conversation. It is unlikely anyone with such a distorted and paranoid view of the world around them would be capable of carrying out day to day activities without ending up being examined under the "Baker Act." People whose compass of life consistently deviates to the paranoid will usually say things to friends and neighbors which causes sufficient concern to warrant a visit from the police. As I said, his entire purpose here may be to provoke others and watch the reaction.

You noticed that,huh?LOL! It's not only Teo who has this warped view of things.Several of his supporters have these bizarre views politically and personally.Take Ghandi and Chrissy, for instance.Two complete nutjobs who can barely write sentences or spell continually spout out false assertions on just about everything.It's no coincidence they are republicans.One's a gay republican to boot.LOL!

14The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 10:56 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:After reviewing TEOTWAWKI's postings for the last several days I come to the conclusion TEOTWAWKI may be nothing more than a ruse to spur conversation. It is unlikely anyone with such a distorted and paranoid view of the world around them would be capable of carrying out day to day activities without ending up being examined under the "Baker Act." People whose compass of life consistently deviates to the paranoid will usually say things to friends and neighbors which causes sufficient concern to warrant a visit from the police. As I said, his entire purpose here may be to provoke others and watch the reaction.

You noticed that,huh?LOL! It's not only Teo who has this warped view of things.Several of his supporters have these bizarre views politically and personally.Take Ghandi and Chrissy, for instance.Two complete nutjobs who can barely write sentences or spell continually spout out false assertions on just about everything.It's no coincidence they are republicans.One's a gay republican to boot.LOL!

Thank you for making yourself look like a complete idiot. you do it on a daily basis.

and again it needs ot be pointed out that you must have woke up this morning thinking about attacking me again.

Will you just ever start over and stop that? I doubt it.

I know why you wont either. Its because your incapable of contributing anything other than foaming at the mouth hate post.

Good Day.

15The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 11:03 am

Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Thank you for making yourself look like a complete idiot. you do it on a daily basis.

and again it needs ot be pointed out that you must have woke up this morning thinking about attacking me again.

I know why you wont either. Its because your incapable of contributing anything other than foaming at the mouth hate post.

Good Day.

It wasn't posted to you.It is my opinion.If you don't like my opinions then don't read them.You're the one who looks like an idiot w/ your vulgar name calling.Why do post on forums if you can't take the heat?

16The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 11:47 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Good Day.

It wasn't posted to you.It is my opinion.If you don't like my opinions then don't read them.You're the one who looks like an idiot w/ your vulgar name calling.Why do post on forums if you can't take the heat?

You are severly retarded. I dont normally use that word. But nothing else can explain you.

YOU MENTIONED MY NAME AND CALLED ME DEROGATORY NAMES.

That gives me ABSOLUTE reason to reply to this post that wasnt directed at me LOL

17The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 1:05 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Teo is the man! I am glad he has the courage to speak about things that I, in many cases, agree with him.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

18The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 2:39 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

You don't watch Alex much do you ? He believes it's real and all that money he makes he plows right back into hiring reporters and having guests on. He believes it all right. It's hard to compete with the Lame street media without money. Why don't you spend a few wise hours and then come back here and debunk him Croc of Dundee ?

"all that money he makes he plows right back into hiring reporters and having guests on."
Are you saying he doesn't use any of the money for living expense?

BTW, I've not followed the works of James Jones, David Koresh, L Ron Hubbard, Lord Byron or Tycho Brahe either. Just like Alex Jones, these people all had a alternate view of reality and the world around them and I don't waste my time following their beliefs either. I understand to you Alex Jones talks the truth. I also recall a patient who had no doubt, the power floor buffer talked to him. He could relate in detail what the floor buffer had said. I have no objection to your believing in Mr Jones, but I do take issue with your attempting to spread the absurd views of Mr. Jones as being God given enlightenment.

19The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 2:43 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

"all that money he makes he plows right back into hiring reporters and having guests on."

BTW, I've not followed the works of James Jones, David Koresh, L Ron Hubbard, Lord Byron or Tycho Brahe either. Just like Alex Jones, these people all had a alternate view of reality and the world around them and I don't waste my time following their beliefs either. I understand to you Alex Jones talks the truth. I also recall a patient who had no doubt, the power floor buffer talked to him. He could relate in detail what the floor buffer had said. I have no objection to your believing in Mr Jones, but I do take issue with your attempting to spread the absurd views of Mr. Jones as being God given enlightenment.

Oh and you suppose the likes of Eric Holder to be God given enlightenment ?

20The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 3:05 pm

Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Good Day.

You are severly retarded. I dont normally use that word. But nothing else can explain you.

YOU MENTIONED MY NAME AND CALLED ME DEROGATORY NAMES.

That gives me ABSOLUTE reason to reply to this post that wasnt directed at me LOL

No, you don't use the retard word.You use the "F" word.That's more your style. Reply all you want.You're still a nasty nutjob.

21The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 3:25 pm

NaNook

NaNook

All one has to do is read the Church Commission Report. It's in black and white, it's true, it's the CIA. The idea the CIA would hire prostitutes to lure men back to a room with a 2-way mirror and then slip the men LSD, seems weird. Not to mention the CIA filmed each activity, seems perverse.

The idea the CIA would employ Nazis seems perverse.

Truman didn't seem to mind.

Now, talk to me about ethics..........

22The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 4:26 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

NaNook wrote:All one has to do is read the Church Commission Report. It's in black and white, it's true, it's the CIA. The idea the CIA would hire prostitutes to lure men back to a room with a 2-way mirror and then slip the men LSD, seems weird. Not to mention the CIA filmed each activity, seems perverse.

The idea the CIA would employ Nazis seems perverse.

Truman didn't seem to mind.

Now, talk to me about ethics..........

CIA ethics is like "political integrity", by the time you agree with them, you've lost yours.

23The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 4:29 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

Why in the world would you suppose that? I see nothing in Holder to support your theory that anything Holder does is of God.

24The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 4:56 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

Why in the world would you suppose that? I see nothing in Holder to support your theory that anything Holder does is of God.

Well Holder represents government and you sure seem to lean toward government as god.

25The TEOTWAWKI Ruse Empty Re: The TEOTWAWKI Ruse 7/22/2012, 5:07 pm

NaNook

NaNook

Eric Holder,

The reason GOD invented the 2nd Amendment....and common men......

Put his ass in jail......lying to Congress, ask Scooter....Obama is ducking his real responsibilities....as usual. The Coward in Chief....

What a Sad Day,,,,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum