Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another TEOTWAWKI Shoots Two Cops for FREEDUMBZ

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

The man accused of shooting two law enforcement members in California, including a Bureau of Land Management ranger, has had at least one previous run-in with law enforcement and has described himself as the target of a massive government conspiracy.

Brent Douglas Cole, 60, was named by the Nevada County Sheriff's Office on Monday as the suspect in Saturday's shooting that also left him wounded.

On Tuesday, the Union newspaper in Grass Valley, Calif., published an article that quoted from court documents in the case. The documents showed Cole believed he was the target of a massive conspiracy:

Officers acted without warrant or any probable cause to seize my person using a swat team style assault, and then started looking for something to charge me with. I was attacked and molested, unconstitutionally arrested, unlawfully incarcerated, repeatedly intimidated and coerced to plead guilty to having committed a crime, held in secret for five days, and my property and liberty taken from me since January 26, 2014. I am being persecuted for being a gun owner, and for exercising my inherent Right by unwitting or unknowing accomplices of a seditious conspiracy against rights instituted by foreign powers inimical to the United States of America.

That's in line with online profiles, reviewed by TPM, that appear to belong to Cole and suggest someone obsessed with multiple conspiracy theories, including 9/11 trutherism, fluoridated water and anti-semitic beliefs.

Cole also posted a number of news articles on Facebook sympathetic to the Bundy Ranch militia, including a April 16 post about "an Infowars expose connecting the land grab to Harry Reid and a Chinese-backed solar farm."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/brent-douglas-cole-blm-shooting-suspect

Sounds familiar .....

Profiling is ok now?

Unless its some little liberal voting block.

Sal

Sal

Ti wrote:Profiling is ok now?

Profiling??

These lunatics profile themselves.

This is the party of sedition and cop-killers.

I do believe they have been emboldened by the Bundy "standoff (cough, cough)", and it only serves to foment even more of that delusional behavior.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

BRDNH2O wrote:I do believe they have been emboldened by the Bundy "standoff (cough, cough)", and it only serves to foment even more of that delusional behavior.

and that delusion would be that the Government has a monopoly on violence and can use it anytime it's interests are threatened ?..just clarifying...Like at WACO ?

Sal

Sal

It's the fourth turning or some such bullshit.

Shoot a cop.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Shooting cops is probably the most counter productive thing a man can do in the cause of freedom...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
BRDNH2O wrote:I do believe they have been emboldened by the Bundy "standoff (cough, cough)", and it only serves to foment even more of that delusional behavior.

and that delusion would be that the Government has a monopoly on violence and can use it anytime it's interests are threatened ?..just clarifying...Like at WACO ?

Pres. Obama pulled the forces back from Bundy ranch, even though the perp was and remains, guilty as hell.

It's just like WACO.

How many home grown terrorists did WACO spawn?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

BRDNH2O wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Pres. Obama pulled the forces back from Bundy ranch, even though the perp was and remains, guilty as hell.

It's just like WACO.

How many home grown terrorists did WACO spawn?

Just the FBI and it's use of McVeigh to aid in the Oklahoma city bombing...that was a government op from the get go..but just keep grazing and no one will bother you..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum