Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The first Trilogy thread ever posted to the internet. AKA I'm googling for you cause I love ya

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If trilogies are good enough for George Lucas and Peter Jackson then I have the right to do one too.

PART ONE:

THE GREATEST GEEK WHO EVER LIVED

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla

PART TWO:

BILL O'REILLY AND JON STEWART TOGETHER

http://www.thedailyshow.com/

PART 3:

THIS ONE IS DIFFICULT TO DESCRIBE. BUT TRUST ME IT'S INTERESTING AND IT WILL ONLY TAKE ONE MINUTE OF YOUR TIME BECAUSE IT'S TWO 30 SECOND YOUTUBES.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I got on eBay in 1997. Shortly after that I noticed someone was selling a postcard but it was no ordinary postcard. It was a postcard handwritten and signed by Manson in his prison cell. He had composed a poem (of sorts) and hand written it on the postcard and signed it. And the postcard had the official prison postal stamp on it to validate it's authenticity.
The seller had corresponded with Manson and talked him into writing about a dozen postcard poems (all different) for a small fee with the intention of selling them for a profit on eBay.
I got one of them for about thirty bucks before ebay prohibited more from being sold.
I've been waiting ever since for that psycho to croak in hopes the postcard will appreciate in value after he's dead.
I'm probably as crazy as he is. But thank god my craziness doesn't hurt anyone.

I saw some 45 rpm singles for 50 cents each. Should I have bought them?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:I saw some 45 rpm singles for 50 cents each. Should I have bought them?

Records are like stamps and baseball cards and lottery tickets.
Most are worthless. And some are worth tons of money.
So the answer is it depends on which ones.

Thanks It was just some love song by a guy called Frank Wilson. Glad I passed it up. Besides the jacket had writing all over it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Thanks It was just some love song by a guy called Frank Wilson. Glad I passed it up. Besides the jacket had writing all over it.

Frank Wilson recorded on several labels. A lot of what he recorded is what is now referred to as "northern soul" which is currently the hottest category in record collecting. The term "northern soul" refers to American soul music records which were popular in northern england in the 60's and 70's and the collector market for it now is mainly in Western Europe and to a lesser degree in the U.S.
Writing on the paper sleeve the record is in doesn't hurt it. Writing on the record label itself will hurt the value of it.
Wilson's records bring from a few dollars to a few hundred dollars depending on which record.
Maybe you can remember which record it was by looking at this list.

http://collectorsfrenzy.com/search?q=frank+wilson&so=p

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:If trilogies are good enough for George Lucas and Peter Jackson then I have the right to do one too.

PART ONE:

THE GREATEST GEEK WHO EVER LIVED

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Thanks for the response, Sal. And thanks for sharing that animation.

I found the "greatest geek" cartoon this morning. And not being really familiar with the whole Tesla story some of it seemed like hyperbole and I wanted some verification. Especially the part about Edison electrocuting dogs and cats in attempt to scare people away from Tesla's alternating current.

But a little googling verifies that it's all true. Not only did Edison electrocute dogs and cats but what the creator of the cartoon failed to mention is that Edison also actually electrocuted an elephant for the same motive. The elephant's name was Topsy. And to publicize how evil and dangerous alternating current was, he actually made a film of the electrocution of Topsy and proudly showed it to the world.
This is the actual film of the eloctrocution.
There was never any mention of this in our school history textbooks.

Sal

Sal

I'm sorry I watched that.

Sal wrote:I'm sorry I watched that.

Come to the light.

I'm sorry I even clicked on this thread.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well in that case I'm sorry I was ever born.

Bob wrote:Well in that case I'm sorry I was ever born.

Join the club.

Bob wrote:Well in that case I'm sorry I was ever born.

LOL We need more Bobs, not less...................

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Thanks for saying that, hallmark. Just for that I'm going to give you this
Charlie Sheen interview. So get a bag of popcorn and enjoy. It's a hoot.

Last edited by Bob on 5/23/2013, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

LOL As I was saying we need more Bobs. The video is blocked. Will not load for me. Smile Oh I see. I have to watch it on You Tube NP I can do that. Forget all above......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

sorry. I fixed the link.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

well shit. no I didn't. if that tesla dude was here he could fix it. edison, on the other hand, would probably try to electrocute us all.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I gotta tell you, it's really a big disappointment to learn that edison was a no good cocksucker. I always thought he was something special.
those history teachers are nothing but liars.
first they lied about deluna, and now this too.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damn I just turned on the news and the lead story is they're letting the sodomites in the cub scouts.
This world is just changing too much for an old fart like me.

Edison may have been gay. Wouldn't that be a kick in the ass.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Edison may have been gay. Wouldn't that be a kick in the ass.

That bastard had to be gay to electrocute animals. No real man would ever do such a thing as that.

I guess that proves that Deluna was also Gay. Damn it!!!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I knew that a long time ago. Does anybody really believe any self-respecting heterosexual would be caught dead in a getup like this?

The first Trilogy thread ever posted to the internet.  AKA I'm googling for you cause I love ya Deluna10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:My point exactly!!!!
The first Trilogy thread ever posted to the internet.  AKA I'm googling for you cause I love ya Pedro%20Menendez%20de%20Aviles,%20by%20Francisco%20de%20Paula%20Marti,%201791-600

That outfit makes Elton John look straight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum