Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

just love you pcolians

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1just love you pcolians Empty just love you pcolians 5/22/2013, 10:55 pm

thought I offer some tunes in what appears to be a dark daays lol

love ya!

and

and

GrOOVY pirat

2just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/22/2013, 11:31 pm

well after looking around here, I think I almost hate you all, so I take it back.

go fuck yourselves.

think ill go put my head in my babies arms for comfort, you fuking pieces of shit

3just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/22/2013, 11:35 pm

Watcher

Watcher

Splitting much?

4just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/23/2013, 12:13 am

Chrissy wrote:well after looking around here, I think I almost hate you all, so I take it back.

go fuck yourselves.

think ill go put my head in my babies arms for comfort, you fuking pieces of shit

Shut up,Rosie O'Donnell! You'll have to take your head out of your ass first.

5just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/23/2013, 7:20 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

just love you pcolians SDqZrXEFnC-2

6just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/23/2013, 8:10 pm

Watcher wrote:Splitting much?

wth does that mean taz the man?

I came in here in a good mood and so I posted a NICE thread, then after reading some of the SHIT in here it pissed me off.

one things for sure. if you are in a good mood, don't come in here. unless your already a raving lunatic who thrives on hate, then your at home.

good day

7just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/23/2013, 8:13 pm

Watcher

Watcher

Chrissy wrote:

I came in here in a good mood and so I posted a NICE thread, then after reading some of the SHIT in here it pissed me off.

one things for sure. if you are in a good mood, don't come in here. unless your already a raving lunatic who thrives on hate, then your at home.

good day

Well whose fault is that that it pissed you off? It's your fault because you chose to get pissed off in the first place. You're a splitter. You see people as all good or all bad and when they don't match your idealization of them, you go from loving them to the other extreme of hating.

8just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/23/2013, 8:50 pm

Watcher wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

good day

Well whose fault is that that it pissed you off? It's your fault because you chose to get pissed off in the first place. You're a splitter. You see people as all good or all bad and when they don't match your idealization of them, you go from loving them to the other extreme of hating.

That's not true. im not a splitter. I don't agree with many things that teo says and I donyt hate him. I don't agee with many things pb says, but I don't hate her.i don't agree with many things seaoat says but I don't hate him. I don't othershoe either, or pace, or jake, ok lets make this easy, there is only two people in here I hate. and that's all this room needs to have it overflowing with hate and snippies.

btw, I don't hate you either. im fascinated with you Razz

9just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/23/2013, 8:51 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
Watcher wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

good day

That's not true. im not a splitter. I don't agree with many things that teo says and I donyt hate him. I don't agee with many things pb says, but I don't hate her.i don't agree with many things seaoat says but I don't hate him. I don't othershoe either, or pace, or jake, ok lets make this easy, there is only two people in here I hate. and that's all this room needs to have it overflowing with hate and snippies.

Smile

10just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/23/2013, 9:04 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Watcher wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

good day

Smile

Get a room..............lol..

11just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/23/2013, 9:59 pm

Watcher

Watcher

Chrissy wrote:
Watcher wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

good day

Why?
I like snippies.

12just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/23/2013, 10:15 pm

Y'all should take it easy on Chrissie... she might come on here and blow off steam on occasion... but she adds to the experience. Good/bad/sexy... lol... think of her as a spice. I'm not saying change your dealings with her... just maybe think about how this interaction really works. I hardly ever talk to the people I agree with... and I highly doubt any of us would be as confrontational in person as we are here. Anyway... I don't want us to get along... but there really should be some context as to the real meaning to our arrangement.

13just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/23/2013, 10:39 pm

Watcher wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

good day

You hit the nail on the head. She's a borderline. Classic case.Suicide threats and all. Worst people in the world to deal with.

14just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/23/2013, 11:10 pm

Chrissy wrote:well after looking around here, I think I almost hate you all, so I take it back.

go fuck yourselves.

just love you pcolians Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOJuaOM-XcN6VRjowhFwx9LH9ssXLaZ2wlyYjFd0pQZp59J-o6SQ

?????

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=687-SZ0wdEk

Sad

15just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/23/2013, 11:26 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
You hit the nail on the head. She's a borderline. Classic case.Suicide threats and all. Worst people in the world to deal with.

just love you pcolians Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0hSE1XUCpyYRCXnEbOHTXGdTX73jZLr9jhon-Ouso893MX5-L

Considering some of the personality traits you display around here you should go take your psychotropic medication before you have another episode darlin'...

...You might want to give your roomies FT & W_T_M (or whatever he's calling himself nowadays) some also.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6hL6fkJ1_k

Laughing

16just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/23/2013, 11:41 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What did you read that got you upset, sweetheart?
Whatever it is try not to worry too much about it. It's just a bunch of letters of the alphabet all strung together with spaces and misspelling and bad grammar.
Think of it like that classic line in the movie "Contagion". That's when Jude Law says to Elliot Gould "I'm a blogger". And then Gould replies to him "blogging is just graffiti with commas in it".

17just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/24/2013, 8:11 am

Bob wrote:What did you read that got you upset, sweetheart?
Whatever it is try not to worry too much about it. It's just a bunch of letters of the alphabet all strung together with spaces and misspelling and bad grammar.
Think of it like that classic line in the movie "Contagion". That's when Jude Law says to Elliot Gould "I'm a blogger". And then Gould replies to him "blogging is just graffiti with commas in it".

reading threw this forum and seeing all the shit by wtm and dreams pisses me off. its bad enough to lose your temper every now and then, but to always be like that is ridiculous. Theres something wrong with people who cant be nice sometimes.

btw, I meant to add you to my list of those I don't hate. all though you and I have fought and you once told me you wished my son would die, iver the years I have grown to love you and your commentary. I mean that. Youre one of the most interesting people here. This forum would die without you. or at least become a even more limp noodle than it already is.

Have a good day bob

18just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/24/2013, 9:16 am

Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:What did you read that got you upset, sweetheart?

reading threw this forum and seeing all the shit by wtm and dreams pisses me off. its bad enough to lose your temper every now and then, but to always be like that is ridiculous. Theres something wrong with people who cant be nice sometimes.

btw, I meant to add you to my list of those I don't hate. all though you and I have fought and you once told me you wished my son would die, iver the years I have grown to love you and your commentary. I mean that. Youre one of the most interesting people here. This forum would die without you. or at least become a even more limp noodle than it already is.

Have a good day bob

Well, if it pisses you off that I'm allowed to post, go the fuck away and we'll be just fine w/out your lunatic fringe BS.

19just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/24/2013, 2:51 pm

"well after looking around here, I think I almost hate you all, so I take it back.

go fuck yourselves. "

Chrissy is one of the nicest people to ever grace this forum. LOL!

20just love you pcolians Empty Re: just love you pcolians 5/24/2013, 3:03 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:"well after looking around here, I think I almost hate you all, so I take it back.

go fuck yourselves. "

Chrissy is one of the nicest people to ever grace this forum. LOL!

Oh yeah, no doubt. And in spite of her filthy rants and constant effort to denigrate others, she can do no wrong in several poster's obviously biased opinion. It amazes me that she has any cred left after her frequent tantrums.

Go figure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum