Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feel sorry for these guys..those blues are several hundred dollars

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-calls-over-marines-shield-himself-and-turkish-pm-rain_724653.html

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

Our tax dollars hard at work...
Feel sorry for these guys..those blues are several hundred dollars Money-flying-out-window

Sal

Sal

Feel sorry for these guys..those blues are several hundred dollars Bush-u10

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nothing like having a valet that can also represent decades of men who have fallen in battle to honor their country.....Obama the King...That should have been Biden"s job. Biden could have stood in the middle and held both umbrellas..he's got talent...

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

If half-a-homey had asked or told me to hold his umbrella for him, they'd be summoning the royal surgeons to remove a half opened umbrella from his arse.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:If half-a-homey had asked or told me to hold his umbrella for him, they'd be summoning the royal surgeons to remove a half opened umbrella from his arse.

He'd stomp a hole in your face even bigger than the one that leaks smegma onto your keyboard.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:If half-a-homey had asked or told me to hold his umbrella for him, they'd be summoning the royal surgeons to remove a half opened umbrella from his arse.

He'd stomp a hole in your face even bigger than the one that leaks smegma onto your keyboard.

And the peanut gallery has spoken. Open your mouth a little moore, bill.

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-calls-over-marines-shield-himself-and-turkish-pm-rain_724653.html

ABSOLUTELY against Marine Protocol. Under no circumstances does a male Marine, in full dress uniform carry an umbrella. A female Marine may carry a small folding umbrella in her left hand so her right hand is free to salute.

Of course that is irrelevant to the Commander in Chief after all...HE IS GOD...ERR I MEAN COMMANDER IN CHIEF.

Sal

Sal

Umbrellagate!!!

Hey, do you know why there's always Marines on Navy ships?

Because sheep would be too obvious!

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

If I find ya, I'm gonna make you repeat my name over and over until you pass to the other side of enlightenment.

Your move dickless wonder.

tick, tock asshole

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

If I find ya, I'm gonna make you repeat my name over and over until you pass to the other side of enlightenment.

tick, tock asshole

Sounds like a threat. I'm putting this in my file. Or, I would if I was paranoid enough to have a file. Like some people.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

tick, tock asshole

Sounds like a threat. I'm putting this in my file. Or, I would if I was paranoid enough to have a file. Like some people.

It's a promise. I will find out who you are eventually, in spite of the fact that you're way too much of a coward to own your words and actions.

IN fact, I already know how to find you, so it's really just a question of the fallout and how it would affect others. It would be a shame to burn down a barn just to squash one cockroach.

tick, tock asshole.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

tick, tock asshole

It's a promise. I will find you eventually, in spite of the fact that you're way too much of a coward to own your words and actions.

I already know how to find you, so it's really just a question of the fallout and how it would affect others. It would be a shame to burn down a barn just to squash one cockroach.

tick, tock asshole.

Let us start with the root of the problem. That being you. Why do you reply to posts from people that don't like you on topics that are not about you? Like this one here where you personally attacked me for no reason.

Tick tock.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

tick, tock asshole

It's a promise. I will find you eventually, in spite of the fact that you're way too much of a coward to own your words and actions.

I already know how to find you, so it's really just a question of the fallout and how it would affect others. It would be a shame to burn down a barn just to squash one cockroach.

tick, tock asshole.

Let us start with the root of the problem. That being you. Why do you reply to posts from people that don't like you on topics that are not about you? Like this one here where you personally attacked me for no reason.

Tick tock.

Try again you racist asshole.

I avoid you like the fucking plague. Leave the racist shit out and see how little I bother to rub your filthy nose in the carpet.

You invite abuse.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

tick, tock asshole

tick, tock asshole.

Tick tock.

I avoid you like the fucking plague. Leave the racist shit out and see how little I bother to rub your filthy nose in the carpet.

You invite abuse.

That didn't answer the question that I asked.
Try again.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

tick, tock asshole

tick, tock asshole.

Tick tock.

You invite abuse.

Try again.

Nope. I answered it perfectly. You just don't like nor do you grasp what I clearly stated.

You make a racist remark just begging for comment, so you got exactly what you wanted, idiot.

It's not complicated.

see ya later racist troll.............................

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

tick, tock asshole

tick, tock asshole.

Tick tock.

You invite abuse.

Try again.

Nope. I answered it perfectly. You just don't like nor do you grasp what I clearly stated.

You make a racist remark just begging for comment, so you got exactly what you wanted, idiot.

It's not complicated.

Too funny. You attack my post, then call me a troll. What a retard.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

tick, tock asshole

tick, tock asshole.

Tick tock.

You invite abuse.

Try again.

It's not complicated.

I guess it's just my patriotism kicking in. Using a racist term, and then spouting the naval fantasy rape violence you would inflict on our POTUS, well...call me silly, but i'd fuck you up for way less than your bigoted disrespect.

Your position as a troll is not in question.

Now, run along and be offensive elsewhere.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

tick, tock asshole

tick, tock asshole.

Tick tock.

You invite abuse.

Try again.

It's not complicated.

I guess it's just my patriotism kicking in. Using a racist term, and then spouting the naval fantasy rape violence you would inflict on our POTUS, well...call me silly, but i'd fuck you up for way less than your bigoted disrespect.

Another threat. Have you considered getting tested for down syndrome? Or perhaps bi-polar tests?

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

tick, tock asshole

tick, tock asshole.

Tick tock.

You invite abuse.

Try again.

It's not complicated.

Another threat. Have you considered getting tested for down syndrome? Or perhaps bi-polar tests?

Should I call the Secret Service and report YOUR threat of violence to anal rape the POTUS with an umbrella...?

This interview is over sailor.

The end.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

tick, tock asshole

tick, tock asshole.

Tick tock.

You invite abuse.

Try again.

It's not complicated.

Should I call the Secret Service and report YOUR threat of violence to anal rape the POTUS with an umbrella...?

The end.

It's Sailor. Go ahead and call them about an "if he had" comment. If you're really that stupid. Do it. I'll enjoy reading about you in Sundays paper.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

tick, tock asshole

tick, tock asshole.

Tick tock.

You invite abuse.

Try again.

It's not complicated.

The end.

It's Sailor. Go ahead and call them about an "if he had" comment. If you're really that stupid. Do it. I'll enjoy reading about you in Sundays paper.

LOL. punk squid sailer boi.

I speak in metaphors and you feel threatened. LOL

Good bye PSSB

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

tick, tock asshole

tick, tock asshole.

Tick tock.

You invite abuse.

Try again.

It's not complicated.

The end.

LOL. punk squid sailer boi.

I speak in metaphors and you feel threatened. LOL

Good bye PSSB

I don't feel threatened. Just because you made a threat doesn't mean that I feel threatened.
Enjoy the rest of your day. I'm going out for a drive.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Feel sorry for these guys..those blues are several hundred dollars Extern11

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

tick, tock asshole

tick, tock asshole.

Tick tock.

You invite abuse.

Try again.

You never ask a question. You make statements that attempt to provoke a response.

How long have you been raping children...?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum