Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feel sorry for these guys..those blues are several hundred dollars

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:If half-a-homey had asked or told me to hold his umbrella for him, they'd be summoning the royal surgeons to remove a half opened umbrella from his arse.

He'd stomp a hole in your face even bigger than the one that leaks smegma onto your keyboard.

And the peanut gallery has spoken. Open your mouth a little moore, bill.

If I find ya, I'm gonna make you repeat my name over and over until you pass to the other side of enlightenment.

Your move dickless wonder.

tick, tock asshole

Sounds like a threat. I'm putting this in my file. Or, I would if I was paranoid enough to have a file. Like some people.

It's a promise. I will find you eventually, in spite of the fact that you're way too much of a coward to own your words and actions.

I already know how to find you, so it's really just a question of the fallout and how it would affect others. It would be a shame to burn down a barn just to squash one cockroach.

tick, tock asshole.

Let us start with the root of the problem. That being you. Why do you reply to posts from people that don't like you on topics that are not about you? Like this one here where you personally attacked me for no reason.

Tick tock.

Try again you racist asshole.

I avoid you like the fucking plague. Leave the racist shit out and see how little I bother to rub your filthy nose in the carpet.

You invite abuse.

That didn't answer the question that I asked.
Try again.

You never ask a question. You make statements that attempt to provoke a response.

How long have you been raping children...?

Let me explain it to you. Since you seem to be hard of learning.
You came on this thread six days ago and made a personal attack. Unwanted and not necessary. You did it for a reason. That reason was to start a fight. Just like the trolling you have been doing for years.
Is it the lack of alcohol that brings out the asshole in you? If so, have a drink. I"m going for a drive. I saw on another thread that theres a hot chick nearby and I want to see for myself.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:If half-a-homey had asked or told me to hold his umbrella for him, they'd be summoning the royal surgeons to remove a half opened umbrella from his arse.

He'd stomp a hole in your face even bigger than the one that leaks smegma onto your keyboard.

And the peanut gallery has spoken. Open your mouth a little moore, bill.

If I find ya, I'm gonna make you repeat my name over and over until you pass to the other side of enlightenment.

Your move dickless wonder.

tick, tock asshole

Sounds like a threat. I'm putting this in my file. Or, I would if I was paranoid enough to have a file. Like some people.

It's a promise. I will find you eventually, in spite of the fact that you're way too much of a coward to own your words and actions.

I already know how to find you, so it's really just a question of the fallout and how it would affect others. It would be a shame to burn down a barn just to squash one cockroach.

tick, tock asshole.

Let us start with the root of the problem. That being you. Why do you reply to posts from people that don't like you on topics that are not about you? Like this one here where you personally attacked me for no reason.

Tick tock.

Try again you racist asshole.

I avoid you like the fucking plague. Leave the racist shit out and see how little I bother to rub your filthy nose in the carpet.

You invite abuse.

That didn't answer the question that I asked.
Try again.

You never ask a question. You make statements that attempt to provoke a response.

How long have you been raping children...?

Let me explain it to you. Since you seem to be hard of learning.
You came on this thread six days ago and made a personal attack. Unwanted and not necessary. You did it for a reason. That reason was to start a fight. Just like the trolling you have been doing for years.
Is it the lack of alcohol that brings out the asshole in you? If so, have a drink. I"m going for a drive. I saw on another thread that theres a hot chick nearby and I want to see for myself.

I came on here to call you a fucking racist asshole. Got it yet....?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I came on here to call you a fucking racist asshole. Got it yet....?[/quote]

I knew you came here for a reason. Feel better now? Did you make the world a better place by doing so? Good for you.
You also called me child rapist. You probably shouldn't have done that. You remember that when the time comes.

I'd like to thank both of you for mostly keeping this interaction in one irrelevant thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum