Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What did Obama know and when did he know it?

+7
cool1
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
ImpishScoundrel
Sal
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I think that Reagan knew some or a lot of what was going on and furthermore, he came out and said that he took full responsibility for what happened.

Should he have been impeached...?

Impeached for what? On what evidence? What does impeachment of Reagan have to do with what I have posted about Obama's leadership? I am not calling for Obama's impeachment. Are you? I am calling for Obama to do his job and be a leader. In Iran Contra, there was an investigation and people lost their jobs. I think there were even convictions.

LOL

LOL, indeed.

A complete and total ignorance of history.
Wasn't there an investigation, prosecutions and convictions? And wasn't there little/no evidence that Reagan knew about the arms for hostages deal?

Aren't you accusing O of being incompetent for not knowing what's going on?

Oh yeah, Ronnie forgot cause he had Alzheimer's.

lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I think that Reagan knew some or a lot of what was going on and furthermore, he came out and said that he took full responsibility for what happened.

Impeached for what? On what evidence? What does impeachment of Reagan have to do with what I have posted about Obama's leadership? I am not calling for Obama's impeachment. Are you? I am calling for Obama to do his job and be a leader. In Iran Contra, there was an investigation and people lost their jobs. I think there were even convictions.

LOL

LOL, indeed.

Wasn't there an investigation, prosecutions and convictions? And wasn't there little/no evidence that Reagan knew about the arms for hostages deal?

lol

Obama doesn't know what's going on in many of his agencies. It's all snowballing on him now. And he refuses to take responsibility after the fact.

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

LOL

LOL, indeed.

It's a nice try in trying to detract from Obama's incompetence though. And from your false claim about the Bush administration and diplomatic deaths.

Only in your mind. They even had a dude who said he kept spare change in a shoebox for a while and used the money to buy a security fence.

It was quite a circus.

And you're the one who stated that Reagan was involved in Iran/Contra.

Are you now walking back that little nugget of truth...?

If he was involved and had knowledge as you stated, he was guilty of conspiracy.

Suh-weet....

Nekochan

Nekochan

Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

LOL

LOL, indeed.

It's a nice try in trying to detract from Obama's incompetence though. And from your false claim about the Bush administration and diplomatic deaths.

Only in your mind. They even had a dude who said he kept spare change in a shoebox for a while and used the money to buy a security fence.

It was quite a circus.

If he was involved and had knowledge as you stated, he was guilty of conspiracy.

Suh-weet....

It's not a nugget of truth, it is my opinion. You don't know what he knew and neither do I. I said that I think he knew a lot of what was going on. I don't know if he knew everything. What I think or imagine that he might have known or not known is not grounds for impeachment. There was not enough evidence to impeach him on.

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

LOL

LOL, indeed.

lol

Obama doesn't know what's going on in many of his agencies. It's all snowballing on him now. And he refuses to take responsibility after the fact.

If he doesn't know what's going on in the offending agencies, this is in fact a witch-hunt to get him....another attempt at death by a thousand paper cuts.

I'm sure the incompetent folk will be dealt with and Mr. Obama will still be POTUS when this issue is tossed on the ash heap of GOP scandal mongering.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I have yet to see Obama dealing with incompetent people.

Nekochan wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

LOL

LOL, indeed.

It was quite a circus.

Suh-weet....

It's not a nugget of truth, it is my opinion. You don't know what he knew and neither do I. I said that I think he knew a lot of what was going on. I don't know if he knew everything. What I think or imagine that he might have known or not known is not grounds for impeachment. There was not enough evidence to impeach him on.

Are you saying your opinion is not necessarily factual...?

This just keeps getting better and better.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:I have yet to see Obama dealing with incompetent people.

What did Obama know and when did he know it? - Page 4 Mitt-Romney-Laughing

That's a stupid opinion, amiright...?

You don't actually know anything about how he kills off the incompetent, do you....?

Look at me....droning on and on.

Sorry.

Last edited by Red Kneckerson on 5/15/2013, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : silly stuff)

Nekochan

Nekochan

Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

LOL

LOL, indeed.

It was quite a circus.

Suh-weet....

Are you saying your opinion is not necessarily factual...?

This just keeps getting better and better.

Yes, I am saying there is a difference between fact and opinion. If you don't know the difference, maybe that explains a lot.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Red Kneckerson wrote:

You don't actually know anything about how he kills off the incompetent, do you....?

Look at me....droning one and one.

Sorry.

I guess he does it secretly.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:

So Obama secretly dealt with Romney? Is that your fact or is it your opinion?

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:

No, he dealt with him about as publicly as he possibly could.

Whatever happened to Mittens?

lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:

No, he dealt with him about as publicly as he possibly could.

Whatever happened to Mittens?

lol

Well, maybe he should start such dealings with in his own administration. That is an opinion.

Sal

Sal

My opinion is that he should fire Holder for not prosecuting any Wall Street banksters, not anything to do with the Fast & Furiousgate, or IRSgate, or APgate or any other bullshit.

That's just my opinion tho.

Nekochan wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

Sorry.

That's usually how it works little lady.

Ask bin Ladin. Secrecy with extreme prejudice.

Tell us why you think he hasn't had to get rid of anyone thus far...?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

Sorry.

So first you don't know the difference between fact and opinion and now you're comparing Bin Laden to Romney.

Nekochan wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

Sorry.

So first you don't know the difference between fact and opinion and now you're comparing Bin Laden to Romney.

Are you trying to say that I'm Sal...?

Pay attention missy. My dialog with you has nothing to do with the shit you're trying to feed Sal.

And I've always known the diff between opinion and fact, but I do admire your spin. That's a fact, and an opinion.

Have fun playing with Sal.

2seaoat

The IRS actions should be investigated. This should not be a whitewash, but certainly I have personal experience with the incompetency of the IRS staff. I simply was astounded that they did not understand their own regulations in regard to depreciation which took a year to resolve in my favor. I actually had a supervisor in a field say she did not understand depreciation.....not a customer service person.....a supervisor. The idea that somehow the President had some input and comparing this to the Nixon White House should have proof, not innuendo. It is a silly comparison.

Also, the idea that a President is micro managing CIA operations at a couple hundred diplomatic missions.......not very realistic. The CIA has done a great job the 15 years in improving intelligence, and quite frankly has saved this country billions and billions of dollars by having some autonomy to address threats to American interests. The loss of four lives in Libya is tragic, and there should be a process to avoid this type of vulnerability, but it was just that vulnerability and access to the Libyan people which made the CIA operations so successful and toppled this regime without four thousand lives lost. The whole Susan Rice thing is idiotic.......the argument is that stupid people would be mislead by what she said after the president acknowledged that it was terrorists.......silly silly waste of energy.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I have no problem with the CIA. However, supporters and defenders of Obama on this forum want to give him all the credit for a Navy Seal rescue in Somalia but then when he's questioned about Benghazi his supporters say that Obama had no idea what was going on and he is not responsible whatsoever for what happened in Benghazi.

Obama's supporters and defenders cannot have it both ways by picking and choosing what the president is responsible for based on whether the story is politically negative or positive for him.

The Sec of State is responsible for security at consulates and embassies.

Nekochan wrote:I have no problem with the CIA. However, supporters and defenders of Obama on this forum want to give him all the credit for a Navy Seal rescue in Somalia but then when he's questioned about Benghazi his supporters say that Obama had no idea what was going on and he is not responsible whatsoever for what happened in Benghazi.

Obama's supporters and defenders cannot have it both ways by picking and choosing what the president is responsible for based on whether the story is politically negative or positive for him.

The Sec of State is responsible for security at consulates and embassies.

You have it ass-backerds lady. YOU don't wish to give the POTUS any credit for actions taken by his administration that have achieved positive results.....period.

The rest is just minutia to you...more fodder for your gristmill.

What did Obama know and when did he know it? - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoK1onJxdYgakaeB4vVJOiotjyCEmcR26jmSIBNLaa_up8Q2MhVA

I'm perfectly willing to give Obama credit for having the watch when Bin Laden was killed. However as they say in the service... It only takes one 'aw shit' to wipe a slate full of 'good boys' clean.

There's appear to be a lot of 'aw shits' out there. Suppose he'll have to start taking responsibility and start publically firing some people to prove he's a leader... or find some way to keep those 'aw shits' from interfering.

Personally I hope he attempts the latter because the press loves...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46bBWBG9r2o

Razz

They're called "....Atta Boys..." poser.

Nekochan wrote:What is so incredible is that we have Obama defenders on this forum starting threads and posting messages defending and praising Obama ranging from:

A. Obama is personally responsible for a rescue mission in Somalia
to
B. Obama knows nothing about covert operations that are being conducted by our CIA in foreign countries.

It's just mind boggling.

The way I see it you want it both ways. Obama is not responsible when it comes to victories and decisions but Obama is responsible when it comes to scandals and decisions. Uh ok-right. LOL!

Red Kneckerson wrote:They're called "....Atta Boys..." poser.

What did Obama know and when did he know it? - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0P9DuEWzVzU8QG5LpO9BfAsu4Ti1AJB-fynE_EWIY7_WC0-tjBw

Piss off.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=LPa_NGIIn0c

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum