Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What did Obama know and when did he know it?

+7
cool1
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
ImpishScoundrel
Sal
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's like Nixon deja vu all over again.
Nixon told us emphatically that he knew nothing. And then we found out he was lying about all of it.
Obama is emphatically telling us he knows nothing too.

What makes me think Obama is lying too?
If real estate is all about location, location, location, then it seems to me this is all about motive, motive, motive.
Why in the name of fuck would a bunch of supposed loose cannons in the IRS give a shit about targeting conservative groups and giving a pass to liberal groups (as we now learn in the USA Today front page story today)?

What would those people have to gain from that? They're not running for office. They don't benefit from doing shit like that. I just cannot see any plausible motive for them doing that on their own.
No different from the Nixon era. Nixon tried to tell us the same thing. That all those dirty tricks were done without his knowledge of any of it.
That made no sense then and Obama's telling us the same thing now makes no sense either.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You also have to factor in the uber-corrupt Chicago political system which mentored Obama. You can easily see that coming into play with all these scandals.

Bob wrote:It's like Nixon deja vu all over again.
Nixon told us emphatically that he knew nothing. And then we found out he was lying about all of it.

If real estate is all about location, location, location, then it seems to me this is all about motive, motive, motive.
Why in the name of fuck would a bunch of supposed loose cannons in the IRS give a shit about targeting conservative groups and giving a pass to liberal groups (as we now learn in the USA Today front page story today)?

What would those people have to gain from that? They're not running for office. They don't benefit from doing shit like that. I just cannot see any plausible motive for them doing that on their own.
No different from the Nixon era. Nixon tried to tell us the same thing. That all those dirty tricks were done without his knowledge of any of it.
That made no sense then and Obama's telling us the same thing now makes no sense either.

Oblamer is too incompetent and lazy (except when in his perpetual campaign mode) to have planned anything more complicated than how to read his teleprompter.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Like Bengazi, where it's being said by a few people on this forum that there were covert actions going on by some of our people there that neither our President or our Sec or State knew anything about, again we have excuses being made that Obama knew nothing about the IRS targeting conservative groups.

I think nochain makes a good point and I don't think that Obama necessarily does know what is going on in his own agencies....but at these levels of incidents that we're talking about (covert operations in foreign countries and IRS misconduct at high levels) the President is most certainly incompetent if these things are going on in federal agencies and he is completely out of the loop and knows nothing about it. Furthermore, once Obama finds out that these things are happening in federal government agencies, he has failed so far to correct the situation and hold those accountable who ARE responsible for what's going on. So again, after the fact, after it becomes known that misdeeds are going on, he is acting incompetently.

Sal

Sal

Jebus ...

... teh stupid is running deep and swift in this thread.

Last edited by Sal on 5/15/2013, 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:Jebus ...

There is stupid and there is incompetence and there is "I am your President, I am in charge, and I know nothing".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:Jebus ...

Just saying it's stupid doesn't contribute anything. It would help make me smarter if you would elaborate and tell me why it's stupid.

Sal

Sal

The only one of these "scandals" that has any substance whatsoever is the AP story.

And, thanks to the Repukes in the Senate, I'm not sure anything illegal was done in that case.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well now, Sal, if tax exempt groups with the word "Progressive" in them were being targeted by the IRS with a Republican being in the Oval Office, would you say the same thing?

Everyone should be concerned about this. If it can happen to conservative groups, it can happen to liberal groups.

And if covert operations are being conducted by our people in foreign countries that our president knows nothing about, I think that is a little bit of a concern as well.

Sal

Sal

Tasking the IRS with deciding what constitutes "political activity" is absurd on its face.

They were bound to fuck it up.

So, they got lazy and started tagging groups by their titles.

Who would be the most obvious groups to scrutinize?

Maybe, ... just maybe, ... groups who were inspired and motivated by ...

... wait for it ...

NOT PAYING TAXES!!

Brilliant.

Jebus ... this shit makes my head hurt.

nochain wrote:
Bob wrote:It's like Nixon deja vu all over again.

Oblamer is too incompetent and lazy (except when in his perpetual campaign mode) to have planned anything more complicated than how to read his teleprompter.

Because the newest claim is the the cowh campaign co-chair used this leaked information to attack Romney....illustrates as stated he's done nothing but be in campaign mode...AG Holder said this information was for a terrorist attack utilizing a plane...BUT he didn't know about this information being taken?...He had knowledge of a possible attack and as he stated a plan that would have place Americans in danger...but he didn't know the steps that were taken by his justice department?...The more they spin/lie the deeper this gets...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:The only one of these "scandals" that has any substance whatsoever is the AP story.

And, thanks to the Repukes in the Senate, I'm not sure anything illegal was done in that case.

Firstly, the NBC (not Fox News) White House correspondent told a different story on MSNBC this morning. He pointed out that Obama was a key part of the opposition to the reforms which would have prevented any of the AP scandal from ever happening.

And how exactly is it that the IRS scandal is without any substance? If you're actually going to argue that then you're all alone. Because just about every democrat/liberal leaning, pro-obama leaning MSNBC commentator on Morning Joe today was emphatic that it is chock full of substance.

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:The only one of these "scandals" that has any substance whatsoever is the AP story.

Firstly, the NBC (not Fox News) White House correspondent told a different story on MSNBC this morning. He pointed out that Obama was a key part of the opposition to the reforms which would have prevented any of the AP scandal from ever happening.

And how exactly is it that the IRS scandal is without any substance? If you're actually going to argue that then you're all alone. Because just about every democrat/liberal leaning, pro-obama leaning MSNBC commentator on Morning Joe today was emphatic that it is chock full of substance.

That's exactly what was reported on FOX....It's got to be true if it came from the NBC branch of the cowh's political affairs branch...

Nekochan

Nekochan

What is so incredible is that we have Obama defenders on this forum starting threads and posting messages defending and praising Obama ranging from:

A. Obama is personally responsible for a rescue mission in Somalia
to
B. Obama knows nothing about covert operations that are being conducted by our CIA in foreign countries.

It's just mind boggling.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

Either the correspondent was confused, or you misunderstood what he was saying.

Obama cosponsored the bill that would have protected the AP from this intrusion.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/s2035

It's got substance only in that the Repukes will never fucking shut up about it ever again.

It plays into their conspiracy theory narrative perfectly.

As for real substance, read the AG report.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/05/15/us/politics/15irs-inspector-report.html?_r=0

What a fucking dud.

A government agency encumbered with an impossible task did it poorly.

Wow.

Stop the presses.

Sal wrote:Tasking the IRS with deciding what constitutes "political activity" is absurd on its face.

They were bound to fuck it up.

So, they got lazy and started tagging groups by their titles.

Who would be the most obvious groups to scrutinize?

Maybe, ... just maybe, ... groups who were inspired and motivated by ...

... wait for it ...

NOT PAYING TAXES!!

Brilliant.

Jebus ... this shit makes my head hurt.

The IRS is adding close to 20,000 agents to administer obamacare... they will have full access to our medical records from what I've read.

You may want to take an aspirin.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:What is so incredible is that we have Obama defenders on this forum starting threads and posting messages defending and praising Obama ranging from:

to
B. Obama knows nothing about covert operations that are being conducted by our CIA in foreign countries.

It's just mind boggling.

If Obama was standing over a murder victim with the smoking gun in his hand, these folk would never believe he dunnit. lol
I've never in my life ever seen this level of worship for a politician. Not even JFK.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:
Nekochan wrote:What is so incredible is that we have Obama defenders on this forum starting threads and posting messages defending and praising Obama ranging from:

to

It's just mind boggling.

If Obama was standing over a murder victim with the smoking gun in his hand, these folk would never believe he dunnit. lol
I've never in my life ever seen this level of worship for a politician. Not even JFK.

If it's something that they view as positive, then it is ALL Obama's doings and he gets all the credit. If it's something that they view as negative, then Obama knew nothing about it and is in no way responsible for it before, during or after the event.

Nekochan wrote:
Bob wrote:

to

It's just mind boggling.

If it's something that they view as positive, then it is ALL Obama's doings and he gets all the credit. If it's something that they view as negative, then Obama knew nothing about it and is in no way responsible for it before, during or after the event.

Add Holder and Hillary to the list too, it's amazing that they are so ignorant of their own agency actions (supposedly). One thing this administration is expert at doing is throwing folks under the bus to take the blame. Spineless cretins.

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

Bob wrote:

to

It's just mind boggling.

I've made the very same observation. Personally, it scares the Hell out of me. It's not Obama that I hate so much as it is the cult worshipers who think his shit don't stink.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

Either the correspondent was confused, or you misunderstood what he was saying.

Obama cosponsored the bill that would have protected the AP from this intrusion.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/s2035

The NBC reporter is not confused, Sal. Instead the problem is that you are not well enough informed about what you're making judgements about.

Yes Obama was for it when Senator. But once he became President he killed it. Read this page...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/14/nbc-reporter-calls-out-jay-carney-over-obamas-support-of-press-during-contentious-news-conference/

Last edited by Bob on 5/15/2013, 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total

nochain wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Bob wrote:

to

It's just mind boggling.

Add Holder and Hillary to the list too, it's amazing that they are so ignorant of their own agency actions (supposedly). One thing this administration is expert at doing is throwing folks under the bus to take the blame. Spineless cretins.

Holder should have been gone long ago and HRC wants to be president based on her great job as Sec of State?....The scandals are nothing more than a reflection of the cowh and his inability to be a leader...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ImpishScoundrel wrote:

I've made the very same observation. Personally, it scares the Hell out of me. It's not Obama that I hate so much as it is the cult worshipers who think his shit don't stink.

A lot of it derives from "white guilt". The liberals cannot bring themselves to accept that anything bad about any black politician can be due to his own incompetence or his own lack of ethics. If it happens to a black person then it has to be because the white race is still lynching black people.

It's a stereotype of blacks that is equally as bad as the racism of the past.
A stereotype of black people that always has them immune from human frailties. A stereotype of black people that they are above all this. That they are necessarily always the victim of white misconduct.

It's the same racist liberal stereotype of blacks that they have to be perpetually kept in a welfare state because they don't have the capacity to succeed or fail on their own like white people do.

[quote="Bob"]
ImpishScoundrel wrote:

A lot of it derives from "white guilt". The liberals cannot bring themselves to accept that anything bad about any black politician can be due to his own incompetence or his own lack of ethics. If it happens to a black person then it has to be because the white race is still lynching black people.

It's a stereotype of blacks that is equally as bad as the racism of the past.
A stereotype of black people that always has them immune from human frailties. A stereotype of black people that they are above all this. That they are necessarily always the victim of white misconduct.

Correct....and finally someone says it!....Julian Bond (former director of the NAACP) poked his head up amid all these scandals and stated that all these attacks against the cowh were 'racially motivated'...and added for good measure that groups like the Tea party should be watched/investigated because they are by their own admission a 'racist group'...These statements are exactly what 'bob' referred to in his post...

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

[/font]http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/14/nbc-reporter-calls-out-jay-carney-over-obamas-support-of-press-during-contentious-news-conference/

LOL!

... the Blaze ...

Rolling Eyes

... you're too much.

In 2009, Obama's White House had some problems with Chuck Schumer's Free Flow of Information Act and asked that some provisions be modified.

Schumer and the White House reached a compromise that would've tilted the bar in the direction of the executive branch in cases of national emergency but given journalists the ability to block subpoenas.

The modified bill passed the Senate Judiciary Committee but died without a vote.

http://www.spj.org/shieldlaw.asp

Now, you know the rest of the story.

... the Blaze ...

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum