Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justify this you idiot Beckheads....

+2
VectorMan
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Margin Call wrote:Target a severely marginalized group of idiots, have Beck come to their defense and watch the moaning of said group of idiots and Beck deliver the next election to Hillary as everyone has become tired of the past few years of Tea Party nonsense. Brilliant, really.

I think that's what was said about Watergate and MonicaGate.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Henery Hawk wrote:Beck calls for impeachment: IRS ‘tyranny’ persecutes tea party like The Inquisition

Really....?

The Inquisition......?

That's your guru/savior speaking you morons.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/13/beck-calls-for-impeachment-irs-tyranny-persecutes-tea-party-like-the-inquisition/

Beck is an asshole.

Hold on now, some of your fellow forum members read The Blaze like it is 'the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.'

Sort of like the Progressives obtain their news from the Comedy Channel? The DailyKOS, MediaMatters or TheNation.

Look at the Blaze today and point out which articles are a lie.
http://www.theblaze.com/

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
*Sage* wrote:Conservative radio host Glenn Beck on Monday responded to the news that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) had targeted tea party groups for additional scrutiny by comparing the scandal to The Inquisition and insisting that the United States was living under “tyranny” if Congress did not launch impeachment hearings immediately.

so glen beck said that up there ^^^^^^

I agree with him, it is like the inquisition.

Lets be honest here, this admin has been very anti Christian religion, cant say all religion because he ha been generous to muslims. and he has been very anti conservative.

and so we are clear, because there are so many dumb asses on this forum, conservatism and religion are NOT the same thing.

so I think its very fair that he use that analogy for this situation.

cry on, cry on, bo hoo, they were targeting specific groups. illegal discrimination btw. don't you care about discrimination ?

Illegal discrimination? Look up the discrimination laws so you'll know in the future what is illegal discrimination. LOL!

EVEN the far left wing News Media is crying foul on this. This is rapidly growing bigger and bigger, along with all President Barack Hussein Obama's growing ring of massive scandals.

2seaoat

Dumbass, it has to be race,sex,religion,disability etc to be legal discrimination. No political entities.

Chrissy......you are most certainly correct. Dreams thinks in her legally blonde permanent condition that statutory rules concerning discrimination are the only rules. In the United States we have constitutional rights which are guaranteed under the fifth and fourteenth amendments. Due process of law requires equal protection under those laws. If in fact a political entity is denied its due process of the law under the constitution, that discrimination will fail under the equal protection clauses of those amendments, and independent of any statutory interpretations, the courts will find that if the IRS was discriminating against Conservative political groups, that in fact they are in violation of the law because of those discriminatory practices.

Chrissy, please be patient with Dreams instead of making crude and rude remarks. What she lacks in legal understanding, she more than makes up with her borderline tendencies, and you do not help that by reacting to her condition. You were correct, and she was as usual.......legally blonde.....quite harmless in her ignorance and certainly not worth you swearing at her, which sadly makes you look like the goofy one.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Dumbass, it has to be race,sex,religion,disability etc to be legal discrimination. No political entities.

Chrissy......you are most certainly correct. Dreams thinks in her legally blonde permanent condition that statutory rules concerning discrimination are the only rules. In the United States we have constitutional rights which are guaranteed under the fifth and fourteenth amendments. Due process of law requires equal protection under those laws. If in fact a political entity is denied its due process of the law under the constitution, that discrimination will fail under the equal protection clauses of those amendments, and independent of any statutory interpretations, the courts will find that if the IRS was discriminating against Conservative political groups, that in fact they are in violation of the law because of those discriminatory practices.

Chrissy, please be patient with Dreams instead of making crude and rude remarks. What she lacks in legal understanding, she more than makes up with her borderline tendencies, and you do not help that by reacting to her condition. You were correct, and she was as usual.......legally blonde.....quite harmless in her ignorance and certainly not worth you swearing at her, which sadly makes you look like the goofy one.

2seaoat, PLEASE do not take this personal but I agree with you 100% in you entire post. I hope that doesn't cause you to panic or question your beliefs.

VectorMan wrote:Impeachment sounds good. There'd be nothing better than to see his sorry ass go down in flames.

Crash and burn!

I love how Beck rattles the liberals. Just freaking hilarious.
Razz

Wasn't that long ago that the Tea Party members were called paranoid about their beliefs they were being unjustly investigated...First Homeland Security claimed they would be watching their activities and then the IRS got involved...IF...the Tea Party members were as portrayed the IRS has now made them a victim of an abusive and corrupt administration...Nixon did this and it was wrong...and the cowh has done the same....

VectorMan wrote:
Henery Hawk wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Impeachment sounds good. There'd be nothing better than to see his sorry ass go down in flames.

Crash and burn!

Razz

Go lick some shit off a dick. It's what you like, right...?

Did I hurt your pathetic little sense of sensibilities? LOL

What a fuckin tool.

Just so you know, you are beneath me. No silly pun intended, TOOL!

Keep trying, but I don't think Ghost is going to let you suck his cock. Just sayin'.................HA!

Freaking Moron!

Lean somewhere or something,

Why do you think it necessary to drag me into your fight? Yes Bill and I have had our share of fights, however we do not drag others our squabble.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Henery Hawk wrote:

Crash and burn!

Razz

right...?

What a fuckin tool.

Just sayin'.................HA!

Freaking Moron!

Why do you think it necessary to drag me into your fight? Yes Bill and I have had our share of fights, however we do not drag others our squabble.

My apologies sir. Won't happen again.

VectorMan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Henery Hawk wrote:

Crash and burn!

Razz

right...?

What a fuckin tool.

Just sayin'.................HA!

Freaking Moron!

My apologies sir. Won't happen again.

Apologies accepted. I was really baffled since you and I have had no real problems with each other in the past. No problem, we're cool.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
*Sage* wrote:Conservative radio host Glenn Beck on Monday responded to the news that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) had targeted tea party groups for additional scrutiny by comparing the scandal to The Inquisition and insisting that the United States was living under “tyranny” if Congress did not launch impeachment hearings immediately.

so glen beck said that up there ^^^^^^

I agree with him, it is like the inquisition.

Lets be honest here, this admin has been very anti Christian religion, cant say all religion because he ha been generous to muslims. and he has been very anti conservative.

and so we are clear, because there are so many dumb asses on this forum, conservatism and religion are NOT the same thing.

so I think its very fair that he use that analogy for this situation.

cry on, cry on, bo hoo, they were targeting specific groups. illegal discrimination btw. don't you care about discrimination ?

Illegal discrimination? Look up the discrimination laws so you'll know in the future what is illegal discrimination. LOL!

EVEN the far left wing News Media is crying foul on this. This is rapidly growing bigger and bigger, along with all President Barack Hussein Obama's growing ring of massive scandals.

When it rains, it pours.

2seaoat

Civility......refreshing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum