Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justify this you idiot Beckheads....

+2
VectorMan
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Beck calls for impeachment: IRS ‘tyranny’ persecutes tea party like The Inquisition

Really....?

The Inquisition......?

That's your guru/savior speaking you morons.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/13/beck-calls-for-impeachment-irs-tyranny-persecutes-tea-party-like-the-inquisition/

Henery Hawk wrote:Beck calls for impeachment: IRS ‘tyranny’ persecutes tea party like The Inquisition

Really....?

The Inquisition......?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/13/beck-calls-for-impeachment-irs-tyranny-persecutes-tea-party-like-the-inquisition/

Beck is an asshole.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Henery Hawk wrote:Beck calls for impeachment: IRS ‘tyranny’ persecutes tea party like The Inquisition

Really....?

The Inquisition......?

Beck is an asshole.

Absolutely. But he's a dangerous asshole.

Ask yourself.....if Obama was gonna target enemies w/ IRS actions, wouldn't he be at the top of the list...?

Too obvious...?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Henery Hawk wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Really....?

The Inquisition......?

Beck is an asshole.

Absolutely. But he's a dangerous asshole.

Ask yourself.....if Obama was gonna target enemies w/ IRS actions, wouldn't he be at the top of the list...?

Too obvious...?

Or could it be that some of Beck's gold activities are being scrutinized as a routine matter...or that certain groups who happen to represent tea party candidates have something to hide as well? Were IRS agents in Cincinnati getting their marching orders from the White House? Yeah, right. Rolling Eyes

VectorMan

VectorMan

Impeachment sounds good. There'd be nothing better than to see his sorry ass go down in flames.

Crash and burn!

I love how Beck rattles the liberals. Just freaking hilarious.
Razz

Margin Call

Margin Call

Target a severely marginalized group of idiots, have Beck come to their defense and watch the moaning of said group of idiots and Beck deliver the next election to Hillary as everyone has become tired of the past few years of Tea Party nonsense. Brilliant, really.

VectorMan wrote:Impeachment sounds good. There'd be nothing better than to see his sorry ass go down in flames.

Crash and burn!

Razz

Go lick some shit off a dick. It's what you like, right...?

Margin Call wrote:Target a severely marginalized group of idiots, have Beck come to their defense and watch the moaning of said group of idiots and Beck deliver the next election to Hillary as everyone has become tired of the past few years of Tea Party nonsense. Brilliant, really.

Yep. It's almost a done deal.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Henery Hawk wrote:
Margin Call wrote:Target a severely marginalized group of idiots, have Beck come to their defense and watch the moaning of said group of idiots and Beck deliver the next election to Hillary as everyone has become tired of the past few years of Tea Party nonsense. Brilliant, really.

Pretty soon, anyone who doesn't shoot abortion doctors will be labeled a 'Progressive'.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Henery Hawk wrote:

I would say Obama's political team has the wingnuts right where they want them now. They will push the wingies to keep harping on Benghazi and maybe even other issues, and then in 2014, they will deliver a hammer-blow to the GOP much like Karl Rove managed to do to the Dems in 2002.

Can you even imagine what the President might try to do in his last two-years, having both houses of Congress, and not facing re-election? Further, can you imagine the infernos blazing on top of each wingnut's head when they find out how badly they have been played?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Really....?

The Inquisition......?

Beck is an asshole.

Hold on now, some of your fellow forum members read The Blaze like it is 'the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.'

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Margin Call wrote:
Henery Hawk wrote:

Pretty soon, anyone who doesn't shoot abortion doctors will be labeled a 'Progressive'.

And they'll get major ups for saving those babies they could not give a shit about.

More grist for their mill.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Really....?

The Inquisition......?

Beck is an asshole.

Hold on now, some of your fellow forum members read The Blaze like it is 'the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.'

Not this forum member. If The Blaze was the only source of news available, I guess I would be left in the dark.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Really....?

The Inquisition......?

Beck is an asshole.

Not this forum member. If The Blaze was the only source of news available, I guess I would be left in the dark.

That's why we love you. LOL

Henery Hawk wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Really....?

The Inquisition......?

Beck is an asshole.

Do I sense a hint of sarcasm in that post! Laughing

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Henery Hawk wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Really....?

The Inquisition......?

Beck is an asshole.

Not even close dude, at least on my end.

I just don't want to argue with ya over insignificant minutia.

Henery Hawk wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Henery Hawk wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Really....?

The Inquisition......?

Beck is an asshole.

Not even close dude, at least on my end.

I just don't want to argue with ya over insignificant minutia.

Sounds like a winner to me.

Conservative radio host Glenn Beck on Monday responded to the news that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) had targeted tea party groups for additional scrutiny by comparing the scandal to The Inquisition and insisting that the United States was living under “tyranny” if Congress did not launch impeachment hearings immediately.

so glen beck said that up there ^^^^^^

I agree with him, it is like the inquisition.

Lets be honest here, this admin has been very anti Christian religion, cant say all religion because he ha been generous to muslims. and he has been very anti conservative.

and so we are clear, because there are so many dumb asses on this forum, conservatism and religion are NOT the same thing.

so I think its very fair that he use that analogy for this situation.

cry on, cry on, bo hoo, they were targeting specific groups. illegal discrimination btw. don't you care about discrimination ?

*Sage* wrote:Conservative radio host Glenn Beck on Monday responded to the news that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) had targeted tea party groups for additional scrutiny by comparing the scandal to The Inquisition and insisting that the United States was living under “tyranny” if Congress did not launch impeachment hearings immediately.

Lets be honest here, this admin has been very anti Christian religion, cant say all religion because he ha been generous to muslims. and he has been very anti conservative.

and so we are clear, because there are so many dumb asses on this forum, conservatism and religion are NOT the same thing.

cry on, cry on, bo hoo, they were targeting specific groups. illegal discrimination btw. don't you care about discrimination ?

Illegal discrimination? Look up the discrimination laws so you'll know in the future what is illegal discrimination. LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:
*Sage* wrote:Conservative radio host Glenn Beck on Monday responded to the news that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) had targeted tea party groups for additional scrutiny by comparing the scandal to The Inquisition and insisting that the United States was living under “tyranny” if Congress did not launch impeachment hearings immediately.

Illegal discrimination? Look up the discrimination laws so you'll know in the future what is illegal discrimination. LOL!

um, I have more brains than you dreams. I don't need to look it up.

its illegal

*Sage* wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

its illegal

That's why you're an idiot. Tax audits don't fall under discrimination under the legal definitions.

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
*Sage* wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

its illegal

That's why you're an idiot. Tax audits don't fall under discrimination under the legal definitions.[/quote]

really, so lets try out your "I think im a lawyer personality" LOL

Discrimination is the prejudicial and/or distinguishing treatment of an individual based on their actual or perceived membership in a certain group or category, "in a way that is worse than the way people are usually treated."[1] It involves the group's initial reaction or interaction, influencing the individual's actual behavior towards the group or the group leader, restricting members of one group from opportunities or privileges that are available to another group, leading to the exclusion of the individual or entities based on logical or irrational decision making.[2]

Discriminatory traditions, policies, ideas, practices, and laws exist in many countries and institutions in every part of the world, even in ones where discrimination is generally looked down upon. In some places, controversial attempts such as quotas or affirmative action have been used to benefit those believed to be current or past victims of discrimination—but have sometimes been called reverse discrimination themselves.

--------------------------------------------

[quote="*Sage*"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
*Sage* wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

its illegal

That's why you're an idiot. Tax audits don't fall under discrimination under the legal definitions.[/quote]

really, so lets try out your "I think im a lawyer personality" LOL

Discrimination is the prejudicial and/or distinguishing treatment of an individual based on their actual or perceived membership in a certain group or category, "in a way that is worse than the way people are usually treated."[1] It involves the group's initial reaction or interaction, influencing the individual's actual behavior towards the group or the group leader, restricting members of one group from opportunities or privileges that are available to another group, leading to the exclusion of the individual or entities based on logical or irrational decision making.[2]

Discriminatory traditions, policies, ideas, practices, and laws exist in many countries and institutions in every part of the world, even in ones where discrimination is generally looked down upon. In some places, controversial attempts such as quotas or affirmative action have been used to benefit those believed to be current or past victims of discrimination—but have sometimes been called reverse discrimination themselves.

--------------------------------------------

Dumbass, it has to be race,sex,religion,disability etc to be legal discrimination. No political entities.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Henery Hawk wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Impeachment sounds good. There'd be nothing better than to see his sorry ass go down in flames.

Crash and burn!

Razz

right...?

Did I hurt your pathetic little sense of sensibilities? LOL

What a fuckin tool.

Just so you know, you are beneath me. No silly pun intended, TOOL!

Just sayin'.................HA!

Freaking Moron!

Lean somewhere or something,

Last edited by VectorMan on 5/14/2013, 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Really....?

The Inquisition......?

Beck is an asshole.

Typical of my good Progressive friends.

They can't argue the issue so they attack the messenger. Not one Progressive has argued any of the major scandals now enveloping President Barack Hussein Obama. They're coming fast and furious guys, you better set up a schedule to cover them all.

Who do you think President Obama will appoint as his Scandal/Impeachment Czar? Hillary Clinton has a lot of experience as at heading off Bimbo Eruptions although she flunked when it came to the actual impeachment.

So far as major scandals we have

Benghazigate

IRS-gate

Phone-tap-Gate

Has your comedy channel or MediaMatters told you about the Justice Department ILLEGALLY TAPPING the telephones of the ASSOCIATED PRESS.

Already President Obama has declared his IGNORANCE...HE NO'S NOSSING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ag4nkSh7Q&feature=player_embedded

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum