Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abe Lincoln Vampire Slayer.......you have to be kidding

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Basketball game over.......watch a little HBO.......Abe in New Salem with mansions and live oaks............you cannot make this stuff up........this whole vampire genre has created mass retardation.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

yeah didn't you know his son was killed by a vampire ?

2seaoat

I am watching a stampede of horses where they walk on top of the moving horses.....but the best part is they fall down a canyon........a canyon which fits in Utah, not Springfield Illinois.......no wonder the folks on Jay Leno's interviews are retarded......their source of information has become so sloppy, that nobody can even distinguish this crap.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

OOps I thought you already saw it...sorry bout the spoiler...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah and they went down to new Orleans... I think they took an airliner...or a riverboat or something...

2seaoat

Lincoln actually did make this trip......but damn.....I never knew how good he was with an axe.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes Lincoln's Kung Fu was very strong !

LOL..... yall are very funny Smile

I actually just watched this with my girls.

fav part is where the mom loaded her gun with the little bayonet and shot the female vampire right in the forehead. THAT RAWKED!!!!!!!!!!

question for ya now. at the end henry was sittin at a bar and man was drinking next to him and he said the same thing to him as he did Lincoln. right before that it showed front view lawn of the white house with heli landing. <<<< what do you think about that? any implications, thoughts on it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum