Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did being a vampire slayer make Abraham Lincoln a better president?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've been trying to think of anything Hollywood has ever done that is more bizarre than having Abe Lincoln slaying vampires. And I think I found out what that is today when they chopped off George Bush's head but said they didn't even know it was George Bush's head they were chopping off.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just wish there was some way to bring Abe back to life in 2012 so he could see himself on a giant screen slaying vampires. I can't imagine what would shock him more, seeing himself slaying vampires, trying to understand what a vampire is, seeing a big screen with a moving picture on it, riding to the theater in a car, or watching Fox News and MSNBC.
As I think about it, he would probably get a little anxious just being inside a theater. Especially if they drove him there in a Ford.

Sal

Sal

Hope it's better than the book. The book sucked. Maybe, Hollywood can make it better.

Were the vampires Republicans?

Sal

Sal

Bigots and fascists for the most part, so in today's terms, yes, card-carrying members of the Republican party. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum