Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our Greatest Threat

+9
knothead
Markle
KarlRove
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
Margin Call
Sal
Yella
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Our Greatest Threat - Page 4 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 6:58 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:

Christians aren't continuing to do so like the Islamists are though...Christians left the Crusades behind like 900 years ago.

To heck they're not, PaceDog! Have you forgotten all of the bombings in Pensacola that were supposedly done in the name of Christianity? Or the bombing of the abortion clinic in Atlanta? That type of violence is not OK with you, is it?

Did you see Christians come out in droves saying the bombings were wrong? That blinding a nurse who worked at the Atlanta clinic was wrong? I didn't. Everyone expects the Muslims to come out and denounce the violence perpetrated by radical Muslims, but by golly, the Christians aren't expected to do that same thing.

There seems to be some blatant hypocrisy going on here.[/quote]

1) Bombing abortion clinics is not war. I can call you and discuss what war is all about if you would like.

2) Millions of Christians came out and denounced these bombings that you claim as war. Just because you don't want to admit it, that is your problem. There wasn't a Christian church in the whole NWFL area that agreed with what those guys from the First Presbyterian Church did at all...even their own congregation came out against them.

77Our Greatest Threat - Page 4 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 9:44 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Well I just don't get it. you see these same people calling jesus a man on a stick or sky fairy , all kinds of things. You see them posting articles anti Christian any time they can find one. And they will say, people must be dumb to believe in that myth blah blah blah.

THEN they defend ISLAM. A RELIGION. Not a race. Apparently the Islamist have infiltrated the DNC What a Face

Our Greatest Threat - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTTjAG7Jpgyl1zAP4kB-K1X1bz4slU3o7_B7FxxGpwhstCw9fa

Perhaps all the liberals are Islamist's or wanna-be Islamist's.

As i pointed out in my last post their MO is almost identical.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Smile

78Our Greatest Threat - Page 4 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 9:46 pm

Yella

Yella

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Christians aren't continuing to do so like the Islamists are though...Christians left the Crusades behind like 900 years ago.

To heck they're not, PaceDog! Have you forgotten all of the bombings in Pensacola that were supposedly done in the name of Christianity? Or the bombing of the abortion clinic in Atlanta? That type of violence is not OK with you, is it?

Did you see Christians come out in droves saying the bombings were wrong? That blinding a nurse who worked at the Atlanta clinic was wrong? I didn't. Everyone expects the Muslims to come out and denounce the violence perpetrated by radical Muslims, but by golly, the Christians aren't expected to do that same thing.

There seems to be some blatant hypocrisy going on here.

1) Bombing abortion clinics is not war. I can call you and discuss what war is all about if you would like.

2) Millions of Christians came out and denounced these bombings that you claim as war. Just because you don't want to admit it, that is your problem. There wasn't a Christian church in the whole NWFL area that agreed with what those guys from the First Presbyterian Church did at all...even their own congregation came out against them.[/quote]

All religions are for controlling the masses and gathering wealth in the process.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

79Our Greatest Threat - Page 4 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 11:17 pm

Yella

Yella

Raylan Givins wrote:
Yella wrote:
Raylan Givins wrote:
Chrissy wrote:Must be something wrong with some people who will defend one religion over another when obviously one is more actively persuading people to blow themselves and others up, while the other is not. Rolling Eyes

Its strange to see these brainwashed zombies troll about and pretend they are actually thinking. LOL

STFU. I certainly don't defend ANY religion over another. They all involve a level of brainwashing.

Stuff that last BS remark up your ass. Better yet, go find a large box to think your way out of.

Keep in mind, your best thinking always leads to conflict, with or w/out a box.

Every religion that I have read about boils down to control of the people.l

Absolutely. Instill fear in folk and attach it to an unknown future, where they know the inside dope.

Works every time, especially when the target is the weak minded and gullible, and ANY idea taken to the point of dogma is ripe for exploitation by a zealot.

It's been so since folk started keeping a written history.

Ted....do you ever think about the carved in stone aspect of these communications...? Our digital signature will outlive us and exist in perpetuity. Every post we make is archived. When we reach that point where the sanskrit of billions is no longer something anyone could research in a thousand lifetimes, what happens then....?

Does God reboot and scrub the hard drive...?

That sounds about right to me.

80Our Greatest Threat - Page 4 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 11:19 pm

Artel tomorrow night...?

81Our Greatest Threat - Page 4 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 11:28 pm

Yella

Yella

Raylan Givins wrote:Artel tomorrow night...?

You got a piece in it?

82Our Greatest Threat - Page 4 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 11:39 pm

Yep. I think you'll like it. Drag Bob with.

83Our Greatest Threat - Page 4 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/26/2013, 9:50 am

Yella

Yella

[quote="Raylan Givins"]Yep. I think you'll like it. Drag Bob with.[/quote

What time?

84Our Greatest Threat - Page 4 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/26/2013, 11:41 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:Most Muslims view the radical extremists the same way most Christians view Westboro Baptist Church.

The vast majority of Christians and other Americans think nothing of the family that makes up the Westboro Baptist Church. Thousands, across the nation, at their own expense go out of their way to shield families and others from the antics of Westboro folks. I've yet to see any Muslims, anywhere, doing anything to protect others from their radicals. Makes it hard to tell one from the other.

The Westboro family have bombed no one nor killed anyone. They're simply wackos who get way more attention than they deserve.

-----------------------
http://bobcesca.thedailybanter.com/blog-archives/2013/04/canadian-terror-plot-foiled-by-muslim-community.html

"...While certain voices in America spent the last week calling for restricting immigration for Muslims or even their deaths, Canadian authorities working in concert with American authorities uncovered a terrorist plot with the help of the local Muslim community in Toronto.

via ThinkProgress

News broke on Monday that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) — in conjunction with U.S. law enforcement and intelligence officials — had foiled a plot targeting a railway between Toronto and New York. According to the RCMP, there was never an imminent danger from the plot, but the alleged perpetrators did have the desire and ability to follow through with their plans, which would target a passenger line between the two cities.

That plot, however, was only discovered thanks to a timely intervention from an imam based in Toronto. Worried that one of the suspects, Raed Jaser, was promoting extremist propaganda in his community, the imam — who remains anonymous — sounded an alarm with the Canadian Canadian Security Intelligence Service and RCMP over a year ago.

No, I don’t expect anyone who called for the death of all Muslims will repent because of this, but the rest of us can give thanks to a community that, if we’re being honest, has little reason to help us given the virulence of Islamophobia in America..."

85Our Greatest Threat - Page 4 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/26/2013, 11:48 am

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:Most Muslims view the radical extremists the same way most Christians view Westboro Baptist Church.

The vast majority of Christians and other Americans think nothing of the family that makes up the Westboro Baptist Church. Thousands, across the nation, at their own expense go out of their way to shield families and others from the antics of Westboro folks. I've yet to see any Muslims, anywhere, doing anything to protect others from their radicals. Makes it hard to tell one from the other.

The Westboro family have bombed no one nor killed anyone. They're simply wackos who get way more attention than they deserve.

-----------------------
http://bobcesca.thedailybanter.com/blog-archives/2013/04/canadian-terror-plot-foiled-by-muslim-community.html

"...While certain voices in America spent the last week calling for restricting immigration for Muslims or even their deaths, Canadian authorities working in concert with American authorities uncovered a terrorist plot with the help of the local Muslim community in Toronto.

via ThinkProgress

News broke on Monday that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) — in conjunction with U.S. law enforcement and intelligence officials — had foiled a plot targeting a railway between Toronto and New York. According to the RCMP, there was never an imminent danger from the plot, but the alleged perpetrators did have the desire and ability to follow through with their plans, which would target a passenger line between the two cities.

That plot, however, was only discovered thanks to a timely intervention from an imam based in Toronto. Worried that one of the suspects, Raed Jaser, was promoting extremist propaganda in his community, the imam — who remains anonymous — sounded an alarm with the Canadian Canadian Security Intelligence Service and RCMP over a year ago.

No, I don’t expect anyone who called for the death of all Muslims will repent because of this, but the rest of us can give thanks to a community that, if we’re being honest, has little reason to help us given the virulence of Islamophobia in America..."

So, one out of how many billion actually did the right thing?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum