Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our Greatest Threat

+9
knothead
Markle
KarlRove
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
Margin Call
Sal
Yella
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/24/2013, 6:00 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

Over the weekend I had a grilled flounder fillet stuffed with crab meat and topped with hollandaise sauce.

Delicious.

This is a serious post.
A couple of weeks ago I had fish stuffed with crabmeat at Morrisons Cafeteria in Mobile and I had a gastronomic orgasm. Ever since I've wanted to try my hand at doing it home and grilling it.
Did you have it at a restaurant or did you have it at home. And can you give me a recipe? And did you make the hollaindaise from scratch or buy the sauce packet?

52Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/24/2013, 7:20 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

Over the weekend I had a grilled flounder fillet stuffed with crab meat and topped with hollandaise sauce.

Delicious.

This is a serious post.
A couple of weeks ago I had fish stuffed with crabmeat at Morrisons Cafeteria in Mobile and I had a gastronomic orgasm. Ever since I've wanted to try my hand at doing it home and grilling it.
Did you have it at a restaurant or did you have it at home. And can you give me a recipe? And did you make the hollaindaise from scratch or buy the sauce packet?

It was in a restaurant.

It was quite a treat.

The crab stuffing was all meat, not a bunch of filler.

I do know that making hollandaise sauce from scratch is a bit of a pain in the ass.

53Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/24/2013, 7:40 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:It was in a restaurant.

Was the restaurant in our area?

54Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/24/2013, 7:41 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:It was in a restaurant.

Was the restaurant in our area?

Bradenton, so it would be a bit of a drive for you.

lol

55Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/24/2013, 10:00 pm

[quote="Margin Call"]I hate this argument. People were slaughtered for hundreds of years in the name of Christianity. [/quote

Christians aren't continuing to do so like the Islamists are though...Christians left the Crusades behind like 900 years ago.

56Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/24/2013, 10:05 pm

Christian couple kill 2nd child.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/herbert-catherine-schaible_n_3138001.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

The religious freak that used a bomb killed 3.

If that's too over the top for ya, I borrowed your paint brush.

57Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/24/2013, 10:12 pm

Must be something wrong with some people who will defend one religion over another when obviously one is more actively persuading people to blow themselves and others up, while the other is not. Rolling Eyes

Its strange to see these brainwashed zombies troll about and pretend they are actually thinking. LOL

58Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/24/2013, 10:44 pm

Raylan Givins wrote:Christian couple kill 2nd child.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/herbert-catherine-schaible_n_3138001.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Those aren't Christians and it barely scratches the tally for the Muslims.

59Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 12:16 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Excellent point..like MOST wars and fighting they are born of the lust of the flesh, lust of the eye and the pride of life...

That can all be bought with money HUH?

Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2K9TsqodruiGofSzmMHJDgPwgTD5qN3UcXqbxaNyg6MkSRmuM

Almost all these things were about wealth and power whether it was a noble or religious leader calling for aggressive action.

Even the Spanish Inquisition was an instrument for acquiring wealth and power. How better to acquire your 'lesser' neighbors lands than to have them declared heretics by the religious leaders for a portion of the proceeds?

The religious aspect was to control the uneducated masses. Wouldn't want to be called a heretic in those days if you had very little and the local lord wanted it now would we?

If religion was so important to the church then they could have held services in anyone's home or under a convenient shade tree to show they were following the teachings of Jesus instead of in a grand cathedral that took wealth and power to build.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-b76yiqO1E

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 4/25/2013, 1:40 am; edited 2 times in total

60Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 12:19 am

Floridatexan wrote:I don't want to name names, but I have good inside info as to where the idea to bomb the Ladies Center was hatched. I believe Bob has nailed it.

Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdKUNKHBfGOXkSBxIcW1oWcs9uVbJNSRQ7feyOID4TCs9aYfJvSg

If you know who did it then you're an accessory to murder if someone was killed.

Otherwise I'm quite aware of how you think...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9JEPeeohYs

Razz

...darlin'.

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 4/25/2013, 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

61Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 12:36 am

Chrissy wrote:Must be something wrong with some people who will defend one religion over another when obviously one is more actively persuading people to blow themselves and others up, while the other is not. Rolling Eyes

Its strange to see these brainwashed zombies troll about and pretend they are actually thinking. LOL

Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7NISU8rYqyu_JdaGAYIiTFOEUjkzUZyl9zG65Xs3EW-lisQso

Now, now, Chrissy. We all know that liberals attempt their cue card talking points first, then become abusive if that fails, and then bring out the homemade pressure cooker IED's as a last resort.

Liberals really are not all that different from the aggressive religious followers of Muslim that they so adamantly support.

All others can do is be on the defense and...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3hmgkPYUuk

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 4/25/2013, 2:11 am; edited 4 times in total

62Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 1:19 am

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Most Muslims view the radical extremists the same way most Christians view Westboro Baptist Church.

The vast majority of Christians and other Americans think nothing of the family that makes up the Westboro Baptist Church. Thousands, across the nation, at their own expense go out of their way to shield families and others from the antics of Westboro folks. I've yet to see any Muslims, anywhere, doing anything to protect others from their radicals. Makes it hard to tell one from the other.

The Westboro family have bombed no one nor killed anyone. They're simply wackos who get way more attention than they deserve.

63Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 5:42 am

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Chrissy wrote:Must be something wrong with some people who will defend one religion over another when obviously one is more actively persuading people to blow themselves and others up, while the other is not. Rolling Eyes

Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7NISU8rYqyu_JdaGAYIiTFOEUjkzUZyl9zG65Xs3EW-lisQso

Now, now, Chrissy. We all know that liberals attempt their cue card talking points first, then become abusive if that fails, and then bring out the homemade pressure cooker IED's as a last resort.

Liberals really are not all that different from the aggressive religious followers of Muslim that they so adamantly support.

All others can do is be on the defense and...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3hmgkPYUuk

Smile

Well I just don't get it. you see these same people calling jesus a man on a stick or sky fairy , all kinds of things. You see them posting articles anti Christian any time they can find one. And they will say, people must be dumb to believe in that myth blah blah blah.

THEN they defend ISLAM. A RELIGION. Not a race. Apparently the Islamist have infiltrated the DNC What a Face

64Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 7:15 am

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:Most Muslims view the radical extremists the same way most Christians view Westboro Baptist Church.

The vast majority of Christians and other Americans think nothing of the family that makes up the Westboro Baptist Church. Thousands, across the nation, at their own expense go out of their way to shield families and others from the antics of Westboro folks. I've yet to see any Muslims, anywhere, doing anything to protect others from their radicals. Makes it hard to tell one from the other.

The Westboro family have bombed no one nor killed anyone. They're simply wackos who get way more attention than they deserve.

Look at what's happened to the Dr. that tipped us about Bin Ladin...

65Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 8:22 am

STFU. I certainly don't defend ANY religion over another. They all involve a level of brainwashing.

Stuff that last BS remark up your ass. Better yet, go find a large box to think your way out of.

Keep in mind, your best thinking always leads to conflict, with or w/out a box.

66Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 11:48 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

knothead wrote:Thanks Bob . . . . . I read every line of your post while eating my cereal so now. . . . . . I too feel sick.

It was very telling . . .

We can only hope it causes a second or two of pause for those who write that Islam is the only religion that espouses violence in the name of religion.

But what you wanna' bet those who believe that didn't even bother to read Bob's post?

67Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 11:55 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

[quote="PACEDOG#1"]
Margin Call wrote:I hate this argument. People were slaughtered for hundreds of years in the name of Christianity. [/quote

Christians aren't continuing to do so like the Islamists are though...Christians left the Crusades behind like 900 years ago.

To heck they're not, PaceDog! Have you forgotten all of the bombings in Pensacola that were supposedly done in the name of Christianity? Or the bombing of the abortion clinic in Atlanta? That type of violence is not OK with you, is it?

Did you see Christians come out in droves saying the bombings were wrong? That blinding a nurse who worked at the Atlanta clinic was wrong? I didn't. Everyone expects the Muslims to come out and denounce the violence perpetrated by radical Muslims, but by golly, the Christians aren't expected to do that same thing.

There seems to be some blatant hypocrisy going on here.

68Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 12:06 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Raylan Givins wrote:Christian couple kill 2nd child.

Those aren't Christians and it barely scratches the tally for the Muslims.

Stunningly shallow. God put you in charge of the who is and who ain't a Christian did he....?

As for your body count on the Scales of Justice.....you are full of shit.

69Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 2:22 pm

Yella

Yella

Raylan Givins wrote:

STFU. I certainly don't defend ANY religion over another. They all involve a level of brainwashing.

Stuff that last BS remark up your ass. Better yet, go find a large box to think your way out of.

Every religion that I have read about boils down to control of the people.l

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

70Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 4:50 pm

Yella wrote:
Raylan Givins wrote:

Every religion that I have read about boils down to control of the people.l

Absolutely. Instill fear in folk and attach it to an unknown future, where they know the inside dope.

Works every time, especially when the target is the weak minded and gullible, and ANY idea taken to the point of dogma is ripe for exploitation by a zealot.

It's been so since folk started keeping a written history.

Ted....do you ever think about the carved in stone aspect of these communications...? Our digital signature will outlive us and exist in perpetuity. Every post we make is archived. When we reach that point where the sanskrit of billions is no longer something anyone could research in a thousand lifetimes, what happens then....?

Does God reboot and scrub the hard drive...?

71Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 6:09 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Religion ?

What a joke both the 911 hijackers and the Boston bpmbers were CIA assets..they were playboys livin it up on the black ops dollar drinking whorin and hangin out at titty bars...Religion Pffft.

72Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 6:28 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Religion ?

What a joke both the 911 hijackers and the Boston bpmbers were CIA assets..they were playboys livin it up on the black ops dollar drinking whorin and hangin out at titty bars...Religion Pffft.

Really...? That's your response to existentialism...?

Bozo.

Go back to your clown avatar....form follows function.

73Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 6:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Raylan Givins wrote:

Bozo.

You smell like Threadbare so I will put you on my assho....I mean enemies list...

74Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 6:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Raylan Givins wrote:

Bozo.

You smell like Threadbare so I will put you on my assho....I mean enemies list...

Cute move troll. I already pointed out that Threadbare was a sock used to attack me when I started using thread_bear. Comprehension problem or just another example of your troll attacks...?

I'm going w/ trolling because if you're so ignorant that you cannot remember stuff from 2 days ago, you have a problem.

75Our Greatest Threat - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Greatest Threat 4/25/2013, 6:55 pm

Markle wrote:

Don't confuse liberal Sal with FACTS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum