Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suspect in white hat STILL had his back pack on AFTER the blast....

+7
Margin Call
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

2seaoat

The Warren Commission was accurate, but in accurate there is always a percentage of uncertainty.....a probability of alternative explanations. I would say 95% accurate with a legitimate 5% of uncertainty........from that 5% uncertainty, many have tried to construct an alternative to the Warren Commission report.......non have succeeded.......in fact non have even come close.

Sal

Sal

You know who else spent time in Russia, was interviewed by the FBI, and killed a cop after the commission of their crime?

Just sayin'.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:You know who else spent time in Russia, was interviewed by the FBI, and killed a cop after the commission of their crime?

Just sayin'.

Very perceptive observation, Sal.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Oswald was a good man
Come again. How in the world could you say that when you're always ranting about communism and Stalin and all that? Regardless if he was a "patsy" or not, the evidence (including his own diatribe) that he was a cheerleader for the commies in Russia and in Cuba is not even debatable. Well I take that back. It is debatable by Alex Jones but that's about it.

Bob wrote:
bluemoon wrote: A New Orleans mafioso named Carols Marcello probably is responsible for that one.
I once did a lot of business with a guy in Gulfport MS who had been a bagman for Marcello. He and I went to jail together. First in the Boca Raton city jail and then we were transferred to the Broward County jail.
His name was Bob Bechard. But all his acquaintances called him Bob Bigshot. And it wasn't a term of endearment. He was a bigshot only in his own mind. lol

We went down to Ft. Lauderdale to buy slot machines from a guy and ended up in his trap. He had been smuggling them to the gambling operations in the islands and they had him under surveillance. Bechard and I came down to buy some. I was buying them to sell to doctors and such for their game rooms. Bechard was buying them to sell to his slot machine operator buddies on the Mississippi coast (before legal gambling).

Bechard always carried Marcello's calling card with him. It simply said...
Carlos Marcello - tomato farmer. lol

Yeah, that's what he wanted to be known as. That's an interesting story Bob. Maybe you should write some memoirs sometime. You seem like you have a lot of them. I heard that Bobby Kennedy planted Marcello in a very forested area in Guatemala and never expected him to survive, much less to get back to the states. I think the Kennedys might have been involved in some civil rights violations with that one. I can see why the old guy was so mad at Bobby though. Even though the old guy is dead now, his family still has a lot of influence in N.O. They own a lot of real estate and several businesses there.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well I can't tell you much more about Marcello and the New Orleans mob.
I knew one other old dude in Metairie who had been a part of it. His name was Al Huffine (all these guys are dead now). He had Lucky Amusements which ran Marcello's slot machines in Jefferson Parish. He was a piece of work too. He tried to fuck me out of a slot machine but I got it back.
And then there were others in Mississippi who had been part of it.
One was Roy Switzer. I did a lot of business with him. But one day I went over there and Bechard told me Switzer's girl friend had shot him four times in the chest and he was in the hospital. The son of a bitch survived it though.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I read and studied the Kennedy assassination for years...let's say Oswald would have died to save Kennedy had he the opportunity...

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Look at 10:00 into the video....he was framed. Evidence points to Blackwater..i.e. Kraft doing the bombing.

Suspect in white hat STILL had his back pack on AFTER the blast.... - Page 3 Conspiraloon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum