Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suspect in white hat STILL had his back pack on AFTER the blast....

+7
Margin Call
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Look at 10:00 into the video....he was framed. Evidence points to Blackwater..i.e. Kraft doing the bombing.

Sal

Sal

The authorities have said over and over again that they have clear video of the surviving suspect placing his backpack on the ground in front of the Forum restaurant.

Why have they not made that video public?

When they release it, if it exists, a lot of this conspiracy stuff will go away.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

When they release it, if it exists, a lot of this conspiracy stuff will go away.

Hahahahaha. It will "go away". Hahahahaha.

Trust me, even if the kid was to confess when a lie detector is running and it indicates the kid is telling the truth, the conspiracy aint goin away. Because then they would just say the kid is an agent of the conspiracy.
The conspiracy never "goes away". lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Suspect in white hat STILL had his back pack on AFTER the blast....

What convinces you that when we're seeing the 19 year old with a backpack still on him that it's after "both" blasts and not after just the first blast?
We've also been told that another surveillance video shows the 19 year old reacting to the first blast (the one from his brother's backpack). So we know the brother's bomb was the first one to detonate.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Suspect in white hat STILL had his back pack on AFTER the blast....

What convinces you that when we're seeing the 19 year old with a backpack still on him that it's after "both" blasts and not after just the first blast?
We've also been told that another surveillance video shows the 19 year old reacting to the first blast (the one from his brother's backpack). So we know the brother's bomb was the first one to detonate.

Wasn't there only something like 15 seconds between blasts?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

I just googled it and the first answer I got was 20 seconds.

1. Why is 20 seconds not enough time for events to unfold as reported by the "official story"?

2. The only time perspective the video gives us is that the first explosion had occurred. But we have no idea of any other indication of time with that video.

3. I looked several times at what we're being told is the backpack on him in that video. I can see how it might appear to be the backpack but it's definitely not conclusive that's what we're looking at.

4. If as the video suggests he's still wearing the backpack after both blasts, then the guy who made the video is right, that can only mean the whole thing is a fraud and the kid didn't do it and they're lying through their teeth about the whole thing.
So assuming that is the case, why did the authorities perpetrate a total fraud on all of us? For what motive? To accomplish what?

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

1. Why is 20 seconds not enough time for events to unfold as reported by the "official story"?

2. The only time perspective the video gives us is that the first explosion had occurred. But we have no idea of any other indication of time with that video.

3. I looked several times at what we're being told is the backpack on him in that video. I can see how it might appear to be the backpack but it's definitely not conclusive that's what we're looking at.

4. If as the video suggests he's still wearing the backpack after both blasts, then the guy who made the video is right, that can only mean the whole thing is a fraud and the kid didn't do it and they're lying through their teeth about the whole thing.
So assuming that is the case, why did the authorities perpetrate a total fraud on all of us? For what motive? To accomplish what?

To me the video of what is supposedly a backpack to me looks like the kids upper arm as it swings backward. He was also wearing a black jacket so it is difficult to distinguish if he even has a backpack with him.

Bob, whether it was 12 or 20 seconds, that IMO is not nearly enough time to plant another bomb and detonate it 50 to 100 yards from the first explosion.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

I just did the same thing and got 13 seconds.

Regardless, I think we're looking at a picture of after both bombs had detonated.

I agree completely.

In some other thread, you said something about conspiracy theories being implausible.

I'd go even further and say that conspiracy theories of the magnitude and complexity that would be required here or in the 9/11 attacks, are not only implausible, they're impossible.

The human species is simply not disciplined enough to pull it off.

You're right that these conspiracy theories will never go away, but I still think if the press would do it's job a little more aggressively, the numbers believing it would be greatly diminished.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Bob, whether it was 12 or 20 seconds, that IMO is not nearly enough time to plant another bomb and detonate it 50 to 100 yards from the first explosion.

We saw both walking together before either placed his bomb.
But we haven't (at least I haven't) seen anything to tell us what they did after that video shows them walking together.
These bombs had timers to detonate them. Maybe they timed the detonations so that the younger kid had time to walk the distance between bomb 1 and bomb 2. Maybe they tried to time it so that the first bomb would not detonate until after the younger kid had placed his bomb and had time to walk away. But since they were using alarm clocks for the timer the timing was not all that accurate and the first bomb detonated before the planned time. But after the younger kid had walked on down the street.
One thing I'm not clear on. They said they have video showing the kid reacting to the first explosion. But I don't know if that occurred before or after he had placed his bomb on the ground.

Sal

Sal

From the criminal complaint ...

The Forum Restaurant video shows that Bomber Two remained in the same spot for approximately four minutes, occasionally looking at his cell phone and once appearing to take a picture with it. At some point he appears to look at his phone, which is held at approximately waist level, and may be manipulating the phone. Approximately 30 seconds before the first explosion, he lifts his phone to his ear as if he is speaking on his cell phone, and keeps it there for approximately 18 seconds. A few seconds after he finishes the call, the large crowd of people around him can be seen reacting to the first explosion. Virtually every head turns to the east (towards the finish line) and stares in that direction in apparent bewilderment and alarm. Bomber Two, virtually alone among the individuals in front of the restaurant, appears calm. He glances to the east and then calmly but rapidly begins moving to the west, away from the direction of the finish line. He walks away without his knapsack, having left it on the ground where he had been standing. Approximately 10 seconds later, an explosion occurs in the location where Bomber Two had placed his knapsack.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Sal wrote:When they release it, if it exists, a lot of this conspiracy stuff will go away.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:
Sal wrote:When they release it, if it exists, a lot of this conspiracy stuff will go away.

That was good... I had never seen this clip before. I wonder if poster PaceDog ever watched it.....? He still thinks our President is a Muslim from Kenya.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://swampland.time.com/2013/04/18/fbi-releases-photos-of-boston-bombing-suspects/

The backpack of the younger bomber was not black. Watch the video.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well that cinches it Joanni...The backpack that blew up WAS BLACK....Thanks...

Suspect in white hat STILL had his back pack on AFTER the blast.... Backpa10

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Like this one.....Suspect in white hat STILL had his back pack on AFTER the blast.... Bp2a10

Margin Call

Margin Call

Actually, looks kinda like this one, TEO. The loon on the video musta missed that guy. Very Happy

Suspect in white hat STILL had his back pack on AFTER the blast.... Large

Are you saying the guys involved in a shoot-out with police, throwing pipe bombs at authorities and having an identical pressure cooker bomb in their possession are being falsely accused? Good luck with that.

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

That was good... I had never seen this clip before. I wonder if poster PaceDog ever watched it.....? He still thinks our President is a Muslim from Kenya.

Yes it was very good . . . . . . "We've got serious problems we must focus on and we cannot get distracted by carnival barkers" . . . . . . . AMEN!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Margin Call wrote:Actually, looks kinda like this one, TEO. The loon on the video musta missed that guy. Very Happy

Are you saying the guys involved in a shoot-out with police, throwing pipe bombs at authorities and having an identical pressure cooker bomb in their possession are being falsely accused? Good luck with that.

I hope they clean your accounts out and stick your smartass in a FEMA camp...oh wait it's just a matter of time huh ?

PS there is no video surfaced of them throwing bombs and shooting it out Yet..why don't we use the evidence we have and not the throw down gun of the police.

NBC news just showed the younger brother both with his backpack and after he had put it on the ground. It was no longer on his back in the latter frame of the video. It was before the explosion.

Of course, I'm pretty sure some of you guys don't watch NBC.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sorry margin..I thought you called me a loon...maybe you did but I will give you the benefit of a doubt...I hope they let you keep a few bucks ...

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 4/22/2013, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Margin Call wrote:Actually, looks kinda like this one, TEO. The loon on the video musta missed that guy. Very Happy

I hope they clean your accounts out and stick your smartass in a FEMA camp...oh wait it's just a matter of time huh ?

PS there is no video surfaced of them throwing bombs and shooting it out Yet..why don't we use the evidence we have and not the throw down gun of the police.

No one knows how many videos there are , but I'll bet the police have some dashboard camera images of them throwing out bombs. The more evidence that the public sees, the more difficult it will be to seat an impartial jury. They don't have to prove to you that they have the right suspects, but they do have to prove it to a jury.

Margin Call

Margin Call

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Not really worried. You should be taking some of your gold profits and lining the pockets of your elected leaders campaign accounts. You think owning gold and guns is gonna get you through whatever nonsense you think is going to happen?

However, you're right. I did jump to conclusions without any evidence. I knew you would notice that MO...you're the best at it.

Margin Call

Margin Call

BTW, calling me a smart ass is the ultimate compliment. Gracias, mi loco.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Margin Call wrote:BTW, calling me a smart ass is the ultimate compliment. Gracias, mi loco.

Well you have always seemed to me to be a geniuass. I was just telling a friend that I think they want us to feel helpless...why else the show of force in Boston?...I'll give away my gold when you hand over your zillions to the NWO.

I think the chicken coop I am building and the eggs i get from it may be better than gold soon...

OK so the suspect in the white hat was carrying a black backpack. I guess from this image that makes us all color blind.

Seems to me if the conspiracy loons wanted their conspiracy to be believable they would at least get the color of the backpack correct. Oh, I forgot they must have mistaken the guy in the black hat with the one in the black hate.

Suspect in white hat STILL had his back pack on AFTER the blast.... 12596410

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum