Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glenn Beck seriously ill

+3
knothead
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Glenn Beck seriously ill Empty Glenn Beck seriously ill 11/11/2014, 11:04 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11/10/glenn-beck-reveals-the-life-changing-pivot-point-he-has-kept-hidden-from-almost-everyone-for-five-years/

“My pivot point came one night shortly after returning home,” Beck continued. “We were all in the kitchen as a family and I had an attack. … I saw the faces of my children, and the idea that I would someday not remember them, nor would I remember my soon-to-be-born grandchild, hit me like a bag of bricks. And we looked at each other and I asked, ‘What am I doing? Maybe we should all move up to the mountains and spend all the time I have left together.’”

Beck said his doctors told him that if he didn’t stop working, his condition would get worse. But he was “haunted” by the fact that doctors told him to stop, and God did not.

Beck said his “ability to function grew to be so bad” that they were forced to do more taped pieces for television, and on radio, Beck’s co-hosts Pat Gray and Stu Burguiere — two of a handful of people who knew about Beck’s condition — would sometimes have to cover for Beck in the middle of a sentence.

2Glenn Beck seriously ill Empty Re: Glenn Beck seriously ill 11/11/2014, 11:16 am

Sal

Sal

I guess a progressive brain disease could explain some of the bizarre thinking and behaviors he's exhibited over the years.

He claims he's cured now, so those bizarre thoughts and behaviors should be greatly diminished or disappear.

We shall see.

Frankly, I think he's just full of shit.

3Glenn Beck seriously ill Empty Re: Glenn Beck seriously ill 11/11/2014, 11:20 am

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:I guess a progressive brain disease could explain some of the bizarre thinking and behaviors he's exhibited over the years.

He claims he's cured now, so those bizarre thoughts and behaviors should be greatly diminished or disappear.

We shall see.

I think you are correct but at the same time I do hope he does not fall victim to whatever the unspoken condition he allegedly is suffering. He is a pro at self promotion and self edification . . .

4Glenn Beck seriously ill Empty Re: Glenn Beck seriously ill 11/11/2014, 7:31 pm

2seaoat

Going to alternative medicine chiropractor for the brain......tells me everything I need to know.

5Glenn Beck seriously ill Empty Re: Glenn Beck seriously ill 11/11/2014, 7:43 pm

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:I guess a progressive brain disease could explain some of the bizarre thinking and behaviors he's exhibited over the years.

We shall see.

Proving once again that their is no level beneath which Progressives will not stoop. You must be so proud.

6Glenn Beck seriously ill Empty Re: Glenn Beck seriously ill 11/11/2014, 7:59 pm

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11/10/glenn-beck-reveals-the-life-changing-pivot-point-he-has-kept-hidden-from-almost-everyone-for-five-years/

“My pivot point came one night shortly after returning home,” Beck continued. “We were all in the kitchen as a family and I had an attack. … I saw the faces of my children, and the idea that I would someday not remember them, nor would I remember my soon-to-be-born grandchild, hit me like a bag of bricks. And we looked at each other and I asked, ‘What am I doing? Maybe we should all move up to the mountains and spend all the time I have left together.’”

Beck said his doctors told him that if he didn’t stop working, his condition would get worse. But he was “haunted” by the fact that doctors told him to stop, and God did not.

Beck said his “ability to function grew to be so bad” that they were forced to do more taped pieces for television, and on radio, Beck’s co-hosts Pat Gray and Stu Burguiere — two of a handful of people who knew about Beck’s condition — would sometimes have to cover for Beck in the middle of a sentence.

His health issues have been know for quite a number of years. Several times he spent extended periods in various hospitals. What the diagnosis was, never was mentioned, only that it was serious and sometimes he would talk from the hospital.

May God bless him and his family.

If something like this, were to happen to President Obama or anyone in his family, I can not imagine ever making such comments as some of my Progressive friends have made here. Disgusting and more proof of their utter desperation.

7Glenn Beck seriously ill Empty Re: Glenn Beck seriously ill 11/11/2014, 8:03 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Going to alternative medicine chiropractor for the brain......tells me everything I need to know.

Yes he's going to the Carrick Brain Center. Carrick is a chiropractor who promotes something called "brain balance".

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/brain-balance/

8Glenn Beck seriously ill Empty Re: Glenn Beck seriously ill 11/11/2014, 8:04 pm

2seaoat

I stand by my comment with NO apology!

9Glenn Beck seriously ill Empty Re: Glenn Beck seriously ill 11/11/2014, 8:07 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm skeptical because of all his self promotion in the past. I remember when he told his audience he had an earth shaking revelation about Obama. It was never revealed but it worked as a ratings booster. I don't think anything is off limits to him when it comes to self-promotion.

10Glenn Beck seriously ill Empty Re: Glenn Beck seriously ill 11/11/2014, 8:08 pm

2seaoat

Yes he's going to the Carrick Brain Center. Carrick is a chiropractor who promotes something called "brain balance".

Mr. Beck had it suggested to him by conventional medical people that his workload and stress were impacting his mental health.......he chose this alternative treatment which most consider quackery. Mr. Markle can get high and mighty about somebody not buying into the medical approach to his illness, but it is obvious the doctors were right.

11Glenn Beck seriously ill Empty Re: Glenn Beck seriously ill 11/11/2014, 8:16 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By skeptical I don't mean skeptical about the quack treatment.  I mean I'm skeptical about his claim of illness even being real.

12Glenn Beck seriously ill Empty Re: Glenn Beck seriously ill 11/11/2014, 8:20 pm

2seaoat

I think the symptoms strongly point to varying stages of mental illness and not physical illness. The doctors have already suggested the same. There is no mystery disease, and certainly you cannot expect someone who is ill to admit to the illness.

13Glenn Beck seriously ill Empty Re: Glenn Beck seriously ill 11/11/2014, 9:55 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's not physical or mental illness,  seaoat.  It's the Pat Robertson Media Formula.
It's called say-a-bunch-of-bombastic-shit-to-get-attention-because-you're-not-getting-enough-attention-otherwise.

Here's another very good example of it...

http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/11/eminem-ill-punch-lana-del-rey-like-ray-rice/

It doesn't matter if it's a religion evangelist,  a political evangelist or a rap evangelist.  It's all the same.

14Glenn Beck seriously ill Empty Re: Glenn Beck seriously ill 11/11/2014, 10:04 pm

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:It's not physical or mental illness,  seaoat.  It's the Pat Robertson Media Formula.
It's called say-a-bunch-of-bombastic-shit-to-get-attention-because-you're-not-getting-enough-attention-otherwise.

Here's another very good example of it...

http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/11/eminem-ill-punch-lana-del-rey-like-ray-rice/

It doesn't matter if it's a religion evangelist,  a political evangelist or a rap evangelist.  It's all the same.

Beck misplaced his marbles long ago.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

15Glenn Beck seriously ill Empty Re: Glenn Beck seriously ill 11/12/2014, 12:29 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

If something like this, were to happen to President Obama or anyone in his family, I can not imagine ever making such comments as some of my Progressive friends have made here.  Disgusting and more proof of their utter desperation.  

Frankly,  I flat don't give a shit about what happens to Obama or him.  I'm sick of hearing about both of them.  And it makes me even sicker to realize that so many worship either of them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum