Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Police State Lockdown ...never in America ?

+2
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Also, I believe the president has promised never to enforce the bill. Am I wrong?

What I'm saying is that you're not being fair to people who put their lives on the line to catch these perps when you compare them to Nazis. Can't you understand that?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well 3 American citizens have already been executed without a trial on that law..but go back to sleep watch MSM they will guide you...

I believe I said that law sucked and was unconstitutional.
It didn't have anything to do with what happened yesterday in Boston.
Those two brothers killed at least 5 people.
Not even my bleeding heart can bleed for them.

There are government conspiracies but this wasn't one of them.

2seaoat

It's not a fair comparison at all.

I usually give T crap on these issues regularly. However, a few things are bothering me. After 911 the media just did not do their job. Bill Mahr started making some comments which were not lock step in flag waving and chants of USA....and ABC let him go, and when our SOS goes to the UN.....no critical review of the evidence for invasion of Iraq. This idea of questioning authority or assumptions makes a person a bad person is very much what made the Nazi regime successful.....the fear of being different, or being seen as different.

The media coverage of this event is very similar to 911 where critical questions simply were not asked. Is anybody discussing the fact that the feds never went to these suspects house after a few days of photos and ids.......it was a reaction by local police to the murder of the officer which set off the first gun battle, not part of the huge investigatory response.......yet, they shut an American city down by putting the innocent citizens in house arrest. As I said earlier.....chemical, or biological.....no problem.....don't care if in the end they were wrong......but when they did this they knew one was dead, and one was walking and wounded......why was this city put under arrest? I need to understand why this was done, but more importantly who made this decision?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well 3 American citizens have already been executed without a trial on that law..but go back to sleep watch MSM they will guide you...

STFU. You didn't even know that the sequester had been lifted before the boat owner "defied the Nazi's" and went outside.

William wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Victories over you are simple.

Stalking me all over this forum and posting BS to bait another fight is NOT a victory, moron.

It's a plea for attention from a troll.

You are never that important narcissist.

William wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well 3 American citizens have already been executed without a trial on that law..but go back to sleep watch MSM they will guide you...

STFU. You didn't even know that the sequester had been lifted before the boat owner "defied the Nazi's" and went outside.

U r an iDiOt

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
William wrote:

U r an iDiOt

I stated a fact...Teo accused the boat owner of defying the "Nazis" by going outside.

You are a stalker, trying to push the envelope.

get the frisbee....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Too bad I was under the misconception that at least one man in Boston had balls. Drink your floride comrades.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Too bad I was under the misconception that at least one man in Boston had balls. Drink your floride comrades.

The only difference between you and those Boston assholes...?

They actually had the courage of their convictions.

You...not so much.

A petty anti-American conspiracy freak who loves his cyber terrorism, constantly introducing fear into every freaking equation.

If I read that you had finally acted out and blowed something up real good, it would not surprise me even a little bit.

Perfect fit with your agenda.

2seaoat wrote: It's not a fair comparison at all.

I usually give T crap on these issues regularly. However, a few things are bothering me. After 911 the media just did not do their job. Bill Mahr started making some comments which were not lock step in flag waving and chants of USA....and ABC let him go, and when our SOS goes to the UN.....no critical review of the evidence for invasion of Iraq. This idea of questioning authority or assumptions makes a person a bad person is very much what made the Nazi regime successful.....the fear of being different, or being seen as different.

The media coverage of this event is very similar to 911 where critical questions simply were not asked. Is anybody discussing the fact that the feds never went to these suspects house after a few days of photos and ids.......it was a reaction by local police to the murder of the officer which set off the first gun battle, not part of the huge investigatory response.......yet, they shut an American city down by putting the innocent citizens in house arrest. As I said earlier.....chemical, or biological.....no problem.....don't care if in the end they were wrong......but when they did this they knew one was dead, and one was walking and wounded......why was this city put under arrest? I need to understand why this was done, but more importantly who made this decision?

They didn't have any way to know how seriously the boy was wounded. He had a gun and possibly bombs. I just have to disagree with you on this. I think the police did an excellent job. You may never know who made the decision, but I'll bet they don't pay a political price for it. I think most people in Boston are ecstatic today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum