Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Police State Lockdown ...never in America ?

+2
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/police-state-lockdown-in-boston/

Travel in the city of over 600,000 is now virtually impossible. The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority has suspended activity. All schools and public buildings are closed. “All city employees were told to stay in place and not come to work. If they are already at work, they have been asked to stay in place,” NBC News reports this morning. All taxi service in the city of Boston has been suspended pending further notice, according to Fox 4 News.
In Watertown, Massachusetts, State Police confirm they are conducting a door-to-door, house-to-house search. “Police will be going door by door, street by street, in and around Watertown. Police will be clearly identified. It is a fluid situation,” Dailybhaskar reports.
According to CBS News, “Shelter in place” is usually used for chemical or biological attack.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

April 19, 2013As a coordinated police state envelopes Boston and its suburbs, the Associated Press reports that police are threatening reporters.
“If you want to live, turn off your cell phone,” a police officer told journalists in Watertown, Massachusetts.
It is not clear if the police believe cell phones will detonate explosives and endanger residents or if they now consider reporters with cell phones as terrorists.
Regardless, the order is likely to put a damper on coverage of the events in Boston.

2seaoat

What an abuse of this process if no chemical or biological is involved. This is outrageous. The media is not asking tough questions. They have become the mouthpiece of the problem. Terrorism has won the day, not by the acts of these terrorists, rather governments incompetence and over reaction. Thank God a video and the people solved this act, or we would be spending years. I had complete confidence in law enforcement when I went to bed last night. I am stunned with what has happened the last 24 hours.

Yep. Why disrupt everyone's lives when he's hunkered down tight...? He has to try and break through the perimeter, so just wait him out. His threat is contained to one area, right...?

And if he has hostages, he'll make contact. If he blows himself up and takes innocents with him, that's just the price we have to pay for our freedoms.

After all, that's up in Boston, and I'm down here on the FL Gulf Coast.

And besides, I can't stand the Patriots or the Sox.

Get back to me when the threat is real.

knothead

knothead

Yall think Boston will apply for FEMA disaster funding?

knothead wrote:Yall think Boston will apply for FEMA disaster funding?

Shucky durn, I thought I was cynical.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Police State Lockdown ...never in America ? B4107510Now estimated to be 25000 boots on the ground in Boston...and Washington says we need more money to fund anti terrorism...I think we all know that terrorism pays big and why we have terrorists...KaChing $$$$$

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I'm trying to get in touch w/a friend in Beantown. He's in the PR business and could easily have been at the Marathon. All I have is FB, tho.

Markle

Markle

I wonder how many Progressives were sitting quietly in the corner during the lockdown in Boston while they searched door to door for the perpetrators?

Think any of them wished they had an AR-15 with a large magazine to keep them company instead of their phone on speed dial for 911?

2seaoat

I wonder how many Progressives were sitting quietly in the corner during the lockdown in Boston while they searched door to door for the perpetrators?

Boston folks do not take crap..........I doubt that too many of them were trembling in a corner.......and if you think Boston is full of progressives.....well you my man need to get out of the house and do some traveling........Boston is God and Country, and take no crap.....your generalization of progressives really shows a startling ignorance of the city.

Markle wrote:I wonder how many Progressives were sitting quietly in the corner during the lockdown in Boston while they searched door to door for the perpetrators?

Think any of them wished they had an AR-15 with a large magazine to keep them company instead of their phone on speed dial for 911?

Plagiarism looks good on you Harold.

Asshole.

Arkansas State Rep. Nate Bell (R) sent out an insensitive tweet Friday morning amid breaking news surrounding the Boston bomber manhunt.

Bell brought the topic of gun control into the mix when he tweeted:

I wonder how many Boston liberals spent the night cowering in their homes wishing they had an AR-15 with a hi-capacity magazine? #2A
— Nate Bell (@NateBell4AR) April 19, 2013

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/19/nate-bell-tweet-boston-_n_3116480.html

Last edited by William on 4/20/2013, 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link)

2seaoat wrote:

Boston folks do not take crap..........I doubt that too many of them were trembling in a corner.......and if you think Boston is full of progressives.....well you my man need to get out of the house and do some traveling........Boston is God and Country, and take no crap.....your generalization of progressives really shows a startling ignorance of the city.

Didn't they help elect Barney Frank? Nuf said.

Markle

Markle

William wrote:
Markle wrote:I wonder how many Progressives were sitting quietly in the corner during the lockdown in Boston while they searched door to door for the perpetrators?

Asshole.

Arkansas State Rep. Nate Bell (R) sent out an insensitive tweet Friday morning amid breaking news surrounding the Boston bomber manhunt.

I wonder how many Boston liberals spent the night cowering in their homes wishing they had an AR-15 with a hi-capacity magazine? #2A

My good Progressive Friend...I don't Tweet.

You see to have earned this again....

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

2seaoat

https://www.google.com/search?q=barney+frank+district+map&client=firefox-a&hs=5xr&hl=en&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=cHpyUaDaPKqv2QX93YD4DQ&ved=0CEEQsAQ&biw=751&bih=351

A map of Barney Frank's district.........Boston has some very conservative areas and has been instrumental in electing some Republicans to statewide office........Barney did not represent Boston.

I guess they needed to practice putting a large metropolitan city under marshal law.

Markle wrote:
William wrote:

Asshole.

My good Progressive Friend...I don't Tweet.

You see to have earned this again....

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

I don't tweet either, and I "got the message" you liar.

When the debate is toast, YOU fall back to hackneyed cliches and claim victory, idiot.

Victories over you are simple.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Victories over you are simple.

Stalking me all over this forum and posting BS to bait another fight is NOT a victory, moron.

It's a plea for attention from a troll.

2seaoat wrote:What an abuse of this process if no chemical or biological is involved. This is outrageous. The media is not asking tough questions. They have become the mouthpiece of the problem. Terrorism has won the day, not by the acts of these terrorists, rather governments incompetence and over reaction. Thank God a video and the people solved this act, or we would be spending years. I had complete confidence in law enforcement when I went to bed last night. I am stunned with what has happened the last 24 hours.

Law enforcement had no choice...look at the area of the eventual arrest..residential...can you imagine if the hockey and baseball games went on and something happened?...What would the whining be about then?...Yes it's horrible and unimaginable that this happens but that's what terrorism is designed to do...in an urban area there was no choice...The coward was hiding in a boat parked behind a house...it would now be easy to be an arm chair quarterback and say....why didn't they just surround that house?...It's a lot easier to be critical after the fact....Law enforcement did what was needed to protect innocent lives..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Only a NAZI NEOCON wouldn't see this was way way way over the top and far more than just apprehending a criminal call him a terrorist or a bomber or whatever shock name you wish to invoke. You are a true authoritarian terrorist ....using terror to fight terror is just not the American way..or is it ? Turn off your cell phones if you want to live.....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Police State Lockdown ...never in America ? German10

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Only a NAZI NEOCON wouldn't see this was way way way over the top and far more than just apprehending a criminal call him a terrorist or a bomber or whatever shock name you wish to invoke. You are a true authoritarian terrorist ....using terror to fight terror is just not the American way..or is it ? Turn off your cell phones if you want to live.....

We have a few posters like that at this forum....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I haven't seen a lot of people in Watertown complaining today on my TV about the lockdown yesterday. I did see a lot of citizens cheering their boys in blue last night after the second suspect was captured.
There are times when it is proper to make public safety the number one issue. It only lasted about a half a day. I'm pretty liberal but I don't see anything wrong that the police did yesterday. They were only one block away from where a man was hiding who had thrown bombs out of car windows the night before. They weren't knocking doors down. They were knocking on doors and ringing doorbells. I'm sure the Nazis were not that polite. It's not a fair comparison at all.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh thank goodness they are not as bad as NAZIs.......wake up frog the waters getting hot....

Section 1031 of the NDAA bill, which itself defines the entirety of the United States as a “battlefield,” allows American citizens to be snatched from the streets, carted off to a foreign detention camp and held indefinitely without trial. The bill states that “any person who has committed a belligerent act” faces indefinite detention, but no trial or evidence has to be presented, the White House merely needs to make the accusation.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Oh thank goodness they are not as bad as NAZIs.......wake up frog the waters getting hot....

Section 1031 of the NDAA bill, which itself defines the entirety of the United States as a “battlefield,” allows American citizens to be snatched from the streets, carted off to a foreign detention camp and held indefinitely without trial. The bill states that “any person who has committed a belligerent act” faces indefinite detention, but no trial or evidence has to be presented, the White House merely needs to make the accusation.

I did not say I supported that bill. I believe it is unconstitutional, no matter what the courts rule. I also have not seen anywhere that it was used to justify what was done in Boston yesterday. Have you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum