Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TSA Let 25 Illegal Aliens Attend Flight School Owned by Illegal Alien

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

VectorMan

VectorMan

Sure are some idiots running things.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/tsa-let-25-illegal-aliens-attend-flight-school-owned-illegal-alien

Let's see, I am a retired Naval Officer, held TS/SCI clearances, still have a secret clearance as a civilian, born in the USA to parents born here, and yet I have to show identification, remove my shoes and sometimes belt (depends on what airport since there is no consistency in TSA procedures), undergo a body scan, ad infinitum just to fly as a passenger. Yet these illegals not only were able to enter the country with some overstaying but were able to attend an illegal alien owned flight school with some obtaining licenses. Yes, the terrorists are winning with the idiots we have running things here because apparently those of us who obey the law are paying the price. Amazing.

nochain wrote:Let's see, I am a retired Naval Officer, held TS/SCI clearances, still have a secret clearance as a civilian, born in the USA to parents born here, and yet I have to show identification, remove my shoes and sometimes belt (depends on what airport since there is no consistency in TSA procedures), undergo a body scan, ad infinitum just to fly as a passenger. Yet these illegals not only were able to enter the country with some overstaying but were able to attend an illegal alien owned flight school with some obtaining licenses. Yes, the terrorists are winning with the idiots we have running things here because apparently those of us who obey the law are paying the price. Amazing.
Make the claim that you're an illegal alien...political correctness out of control...Remember Ft Hood...can't investigate a radical officier with connections to terrorists in order to be politically correct..

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

This part of the system is obviously "broke". The situation makes a mockery of the entire "Homeland Security" sector. How in the world does an illegal alien get a license/certificate, whatever to start a business here much less one involving the very thing that was used in the 911 attacks? Is this another example of underfunding? Are there too few people assigned to keep up with this? This is just crazy.

It's an older story (2010) but does illustrate some of the problems with enforcing laws dealing with illegal aliens, according to the agents in ICE the major problem is the lack of leadership by Oblamer minions at the top:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/9/agents-union-disavows-leaders-of-ice/print/

nochain wrote:It's an older story (2010) but does illustrate some of the problems with enforcing laws dealing with illegal aliens, according to the agents in ICE the major problem is the lack of leadership by Oblamer minions at the top:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/9/agents-union-disavows-leaders-of-ice/print/
When Federal Agents are instructed NOT to enforce the laws of the land there's a huge problem!..The first step in the process should be that any criminal activity should result in immediate deportation...either in the past or in the present...The second question should be whether the individual has or is making a positive contribution to the US...similar to those that serve in the military...To remove the political angle no automatic right to vote...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum