Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember when President Barack Hussein Obama said that ObamaCare would not be for ILLEGAL ALIENS? Guess what? HE LIED AGAIN!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Remember when President Barack Hussein Obama said that ObamaCare would not be available for ILLEGAL ALIENS?  Guess what?  HE LIED AGAIN!

Obama Promises Illegals: ObamaCare Sign Up Info Won't Be Used for Deportation

Admits "prosecutorial discretion" on immigration has already stretched his "administrative capacity very far."

12:34 PM, Mar 6, 2014 • By DANIEL HALPER

"Will we hear from you a pledge, a personal promise, that the information provided in the registration process will not be used for deportation purposes in this country?"

"Absolutely," Obama said, putting his hand down for emphasis.

"It's true that the undocumented are not eligible [for ObamaCare], that's how the law was written, but if you are a U.S. citizen or you have a legal presence in this country, you are eligible," he said. "And none of the information that is provided in order for you to obtain health insurance is in any way transferred to immigration services. So that's something we've been very clear about. If you live in a mixed status family, then the son who could potentially be eligible for the children's health insurance program or some other mechanism to get health insurance, he needs to be signed up. And the mother should not be fearful that in any way that's going to affect -- of course I understand the fear."

Read more:  http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-promises-illegals-obamacare-sign-info-wont-be-used-deportation_784228.html

Have you even read your own article? LOL! It says illegals will not get Obamacare.

dumpcare

I doubt he did read it, I'd like to meet face to face an illegal that received a subsidy because it even takes an act of God to get a legal immigrant through the system. I have only had a couple, legals, but never did get them through.

In Oregon this week, officials confessed that nearly 4,000 illegal immigrants had been “accidentally” steered from the state’s low-income Medicaid program and instead were enrolled in Obamacare in violation of the law. Oopsie

there's more

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/372566/obamacare-illegals-michelle-malkin

dumpcare

Don't use Oregon as an example who has just now barely gotten their exchange working, accidentally also, no stupidity. I don't know how state exchanges work except for the fact most are not working good. So it may have been possible on one of those if they don't have all the federal government agencie's running in the background like the federal exchange does.

ppaca wrote:Don't use Oregon as an example who has just now barely gotten their exchange working, accidentally also, no stupidity. I don't know how state exchanges work except for the fact most are not working good. So it may have been possible on one of those if they don't have all the federal government agencie's running in the background like the federal exchange does.

How many years does it itake PPACA???Really?? How many? The whole system needs to be scrapped.

ppaca wrote:Don't use Oregon as an example who has just now barely gotten their exchange working, accidentally also, no stupidity. I don't know how state exchanges work except for the fact most are not working good. So it may have been possible on one of those if they don't have all the federal government agencie's running in the background like the federal exchange does.

That article she posted is a lie. Ted Cruz probably had it published. Obamacare is hooked up w/ social security to verify numbers. I know because I signed up on a weekend and couldn't get my number verified until Monday for some reason when SS opened they told me.

dumpcare

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

How many years does it itake PPACA???Really?? How many? The whole system needs to be scrapped.

You're right the state exchanges should have been ready to go when the fed, of course the fed wasn't ready, but Oregon was the worst. They are being investigated. But it probably won't be scrapped at this point, but I sure the hell wish they would change it greatly.

dumpcare

Dreamsglore wrote:

That article she posted is a lie. Ted Cruz probably had it published. Obamacare is hooked up w/ social security to verify numbers. I know because I signed up on a weekend and couldn't get my number verified until Monday for some reason when SS opened they told me.

I am no fan of Cruz, but I can see it happening in a state exchange, not so much in the Federal. The federal has 5 or 6 agency's in the background checking your info as you complete a page and save, don't know about the state exchanges.

I did have an instance about 8 years ago of a construction worker that had been in this country around 10 years or so, he had a social security number, but had let his visa expire years earlier, so he was illegal. I asked him since his employer was paying his payroll taxes wasn't he afraid of being caught and he said not really that he had actually filed taxes every year since his visa had expired and paid taxes and no one had question him. This is how inefficient our government is. It doesn't matter what Pres was in office at the time, I have to believe it's still happening today.

I would imagine once the dust settle's if this to be true and when everyone really starts checking they will lose their coverage pretty damn fast and the insurance company will go after them to repay any claims, If they can catch them.

I donno... remember all the fraudulent tax refunds sent all over the world last year? Bureaucracy breeds incompetence.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:Have you even read your own article? LOL! It says illegals will not get Obamacare.

BUT, ObamaCare is NOT going to use the information to deport illegal aliens. So if they are Illegals they can sign up for ObamaCare with no questions asked.

More don't ask don't tell?

dumpcare

I wouldn't bet on that.

I also have read two articles recently saying something the exact opposite about they won't come after you or put a lien on your home for the penalty.

The law said that one would pay the penalty though a tax refund in 2015 and if you had no refund they would try and retrieve from you in 2016.

Now I have 2 CPA's tell me not so, that they can put a lien on your home, but they cannot publish the lien. In other words no one would know except you and the government.

What I think, which no one really cares, is this will trigger more audits.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum