Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

And now the Health and Human Services director (Sebelius) all set to blame the GOP for shortcomings of Obamacare

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/041113-651603-obama-administration-tries-to-blame-gop-for-obamacare-failures.htm

So, they ramrodded this legislation through without bipartisan help, but want to blame the GOP for the shortcomings of the law.

Idiots. It's your albatross Dems. Sink with it.

From the article:

So let's see if we get this. Democrats shoved an unpopular, expensive, ill-conceived and poorly written law down the country's throat with no Republican support, and without bothering to see whether states would want to take on the thankless and costly task of helping the feds implement it.

And now that many of these states are rebelling, it's the Republicans' fault?

Better yet this news though:

Rockefeller, like a growing number of Democrats, realizes that ObamaCare is shaping up to be a political disaster for the party next November.

The influential Cook Political Report noted earlier this month that almost all of the Democratic insiders they talked to "voiced concern about the potential for the issue to hurt Democrats in 2014.

And now the Health and Human Services director (Sebelius) all set to blame the GOP for shortcomings of Obamacare Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtUkLxi5qrRWv4OLz4HJ9vBSRnpB5xm4RwG30ZbQ79qJwBztgXxw

I have some contracts for the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals to sign. They can read what's in them later when I send them their signed copies so they can find out what's in them.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ht8msGqwI

Razz

The dumbasses here still think its a good idea. Rolling Eyes

Chrissy wrote:The dumbasses here still think its a good idea. Rolling Eyes

She admitted a couple of weeks ago that [name] cowh healthcare rates would be going up and the provision of keeping your physician would not apply in many cases...you remember both promised by the cowh...This is their healthcare fiasco supporters have lauded this as the major accomplishment of the cowh's first term...with that being said doesn't seem that suddenly it's the fault of those that opposed this mess...The tide is turning on this issue as more and more is learned and once again...if it seems to good to be true....

I think it's overly optimistic that the huddled masses are concerned or would hold this against dems.

I haven't seen that amount of critical thght or common sense.

newswatcher wrote:
Chrissy wrote:The dumbasses here still think its a good idea. Rolling Eyes

She admitted a couple of weeks ago that [name] cowh healthcare rates would be going up and the provision of keeping your physician would not apply in many cases...you remember both promised by the cowh...This is their healthcare fiasco supporters have lauded this as the major accomplishment of the cowh's first term...with that being said doesn't seem that suddenly it's the fault of those that opposed this mess...The tide is turning on this issue as more and more is learned and once again...if it seems to good to be true....

there were a lot of things they could have done to fix that small patch of people who fall through the cracks. this bill was never about fixing that or improving healthcare, its always been about controlling the largest workforce in the country. its a control freaks dream come true. its a kill the industry dream come true.

and for them to try and blame republicans now is ridiculous because NO republicans supported this pile of shit.

The next whine from the left will be that they wouldn't be in this mess if only Bush had taken care of the issue...."I inherited this mess" - you can almost hear BHO saying now....

And now the Health and Human Services director (Sebelius) all set to blame the GOP for shortcomings of Obamacare Obamacare_chart

nochain wrote:The next whine from the left will be that they wouldn't be in this mess if only Bush had taken care of the issue...."I inherited this mess" - you can almost hear BHO saying now....

And now the Health and Human Services director (Sebelius) all set to blame the GOP for shortcomings of Obamacare Obamacare_chart

That would certainly apply to most other issues but this was the whole purpose of the first term and again he (cowh) and others have touted this as their accomplishment...Would they be sharing credit with the republicans if (and it's a BIG IF) the implementation were going a little better?...No then it would be WE did this inspite of the republicans...and YES THEY DID...they did it alright....

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Bump....the liberals don't know what to say.

They have tried to spit shine this pile of rust and many are now realizing it can't be done. The whole deal was/is smoke, mirrors, and lies.

That chart is hilarious, I've seen that on insurance agents forums.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/041113-651603-obama-administration-tries-to-blame-gop-for-obamacare-failures.htm

So, they ramrodded this legislation through without bipartisan help, but want to blame the GOP for the shortcomings of the law.

Idiots. It's your albatross Dems. Sink with it.

From the article:

So let's see if we get this. Democrats shoved an unpopular, expensive, ill-conceived and poorly written law down the country's throat with no Republican support, and without bothering to see whether states would want to take on the thankless and costly task of helping the feds implement it.

And now that many of these states are rebelling, it's the Republicans' fault?

Better yet this news though:

Rockefeller, like a growing number of Democrats, realizes that ObamaCare is shaping up to be a political disaster for the party next November.

The influential Cook Political Report noted earlier this month that almost all of the Democratic insiders they talked to "voiced concern about the potential for the issue to hurt Democrats in 2014.

Anyone who really wants to know what Secretary of HHS had to say about the Affordable Care Act and its implications, problems and successes should listen to her speak, a video of the discussion at the Harvard School of Public Health.

http://theforum.sph.harvard.edu/events/conversation-kathleen-sebelius

For example there are nearly 7 million young people now on their parents' healthcare plans that likely would have been uninsured had it not been for the ACA. Also, now the insurance companies are required to take no more than 20% of their premium payments for overhead. Insurance companies refunded 1.1 billion dollars last year as a result of the 80/20 rule
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/affordable-care-act-means-1-1-billion-insurance-rebate-860005

Of course people can't be refused insurance because of a pre-existing condition.

Naturally something as big as this reformation is will take time. It is being phased in so don't expect instant results. In the long run I think it is a good thing. One thing is certain, the previous system was not sustainable.

doubtingthomas wrote:That chart is hilarious, I've seen that on insurance agents forums.

Is it wrong?

Chrissy wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:That chart is hilarious, I've seen that on insurance agents forums.

Is it wrong?

You know I looked at it better this morning, the one I saw was a joke, I see this may be more accurate in as much as the 5 agencies at the top but I did not know the defense department was also. I knew HHS, DOL, IRS, Homeland Security.

I can remember back in 2006 the first open enrollment for Part D (drug plan) and then the date was Oct 1-Dec 31. Well millions were written and the way it works is you purchase from an insurance company and the insurance company routes it to CMS to make sure you're eligible and then Medicare goes back to insurance company and says yes go ahead. Well most insurance companies sent consumers their member numbers even before receiving ok from CMS so the senior's could get their drugs. Well what CMS did was: Let all these applications sit and tried to imput them into their computer's the week between Christmas and New Year's, well the system crashed and many seniors drug plans would not cover their drugs and it would take several months before any billing was sent to them which resulted in hugh premiums to catch up several months later. The moral of this story is that anyone going thru the Federal Exchange can expect delays because I doubt the government has learned anything by their boondoggle back in 2006 and this time all these agency's involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pfTh6vIQBVg

Open enrollment time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum