Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEBELIUS SKATES ON OBAMACARE ROLLOUT, PEON WHO WORKS PHONES GETS CANNED FOR TALKING TO SEAN HANNITY

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

SEBELIUS SKATES ON OBAMACARE ROLLOUT RESPONSIBILITY but a PEON WHO WORKS PHONES GETS CANNED FOR TALKING TO SEAN HANNITY

Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity; Hannity To Give Her A Year's Salary
October 24, 2013
On the top of Thursday's broadcast of his radio show, Sean Hannity revealed Earline Davis, the Obamacare operator he called early in his Monday show, got fired. Hannity quizzed her on how well the law is being received by applicants and she revealed no one liked it. Hannity had Davis on his show today and revealed he will give her a year's salary of $26,000 and help her find a new job.

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/10/24/obamacare_operator_fired_after_taking_call_from_hannity_hannity_to_give_her_a_years_salary.html

2SEBELIUS SKATES ON OBAMACARE ROLLOUT, PEON WHO WORKS PHONES GETS CANNED FOR TALKING TO SEAN HANNITY Empty again, I feel compelled.... 10/26/2013, 11:23 am

Markle wrote:SEBELIUS SKATES ON OBAMACARE ROLLOUT RESPONSIBILITY but a PEON WHO WORKS PHONES GETS CANNED FOR TALKING TO SEAN HANNITY

Obamacare Operator Fired After Taking Call From Hannity; Hannity To Give Her A Year's Salary
October 24, 2013
On the top of Thursday's broadcast of his radio show, Sean Hannity revealed Earline Davis, the Obamacare operator he called early in his Monday show, got fired. Hannity quizzed her on how well the law is being received by applicants and she revealed no one liked it. Hannity had Davis on his show today and revealed he will give her a year's salary of $26,000 and help her find a new job.

Read more:  http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/10/24/obamacare_operator_fired_after_taking_call_from_hannity_hannity_to_give_her_a_years_salary.html
Again, I feel sorry for Mr. Markle because he worked so hard to put his hatred into words, yet nobody bothered to reply. So sad, and pathetic.
I will reply to your post, Mr. Markle, I hate when yours and pee-dogs incessant hatred posts go without a reply.
So Hannity got her fired. It is only correct that he paid her salary for the year. Because at Hannity's salary rate, $26,000 adds up to roughly 8 to 10 minutes of his time. He can afford it.
There you go, Mr. Markle. Someone took the time to read and reply to your posts. I know why some of my posts go without a reply, but when pee-dog and Mr. Markle do not even get replies to their hatred, it must have been pointless horseshit. Status Quo.
Thanks.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:SEBELIUS SKATES ON OBAMACARE ROLLOUT RESPONSIBILITY but a PEON WHO WORKS PHONES GETS CANNED FOR TALKING TO SEAN HANNITY

October 24, 2013

Read more:  http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/10/24/obamacare_operator_fired_after_taking_call_from_hannity_hannity_to_give_her_a_years_salary.html
Again, I feel sorry for Mr. Markle because he worked so hard to put his hatred into words, yet nobody bothered to reply. So sad, and pathetic.
I will reply to your post, Mr. Markle, I hate when yours and pee-dogs incessant hatred posts go without a reply.
So Hannity got her fired. It is only correct that he paid her salary for the year. Because at Hannity's salary rate, $26,000 adds up to roughly 8 to 10 minutes of his time. He can afford it.
There you go, Mr. Markle. Someone took the time to read and reply to your posts. I know why some of my posts go without a reply, but when pee-dog and Mr. Markle do not even get replies to their hatred, it must have been pointless horseshit. Status Quo.
Thanks.
Thanks, when they go without a reply, it is obvious the Progressives have nothing to refute in the post and are taking Abraham Lincoln's advice as you should do far more often.

With all the chaos and SNAFU's in Washington, the only one fired is a lowly call worker.  As it turns out, she'll end up with a far better job and be appreciated wherever she goes.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

October 24, 2013

Thanks.
Thanks, when they go without a reply, it is obvious the Progressives have nothing to refute in the post and are taking Abraham Lincoln's advice as you should do far more often.

With all the chaos and SNAFU's in Washington, the only one fired is a lowly call worker.  As it turns out, she'll end up with a far better job and be appreciated wherever she goes.
In your case, not posting on one of your threads means that there is nothing worth refuting. Simple as that....

SEBELIUS SKATES ON OBAMACARE ROLLOUT, PEON WHO WORKS PHONES GETS CANNED FOR TALKING TO SEAN HANNITY Laughi12

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5SEBELIUS SKATES ON OBAMACARE ROLLOUT, PEON WHO WORKS PHONES GETS CANNED FOR TALKING TO SEAN HANNITY Empty "So Hannity got her fired" 10/27/2013, 11:08 am

Read more:  http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/10/24/obamacare_operator_fired_after_taking_call_from_hannity_hannity_to_give_her_a_years_salary.html[/quote]Again, I feel sorry for Mr. Markle because he worked so hard to put his hatred into words, yet nobody bothered to reply. So sad, and pathetic.
Thanks.[/quote]
Sorry, not buying it.  You're off the mark to think that "Hannity got her fired."

It was the people she worked for who fired her. The fired worker said her supervisor said to her "We can’t have this type of stuff going on here, so we have to release you".  But, in the company's defense - they probably thought they were helping the operator.  Now that she is unemployed she can reap so many of the benefits of the many safety nets: subsidized ACA, unemployment compensation, food stamps, and much more.  The employer probably felt all warm inside for improving the operator's life.

dumpcare

That call center is in Panama City and they have laid off around a quarter of the center in the past couple of week's. Who know's she may have been next regardless. Hannity did her a favor, paid annual salary, numerous job offers and national exposure.

I can't believe though, that it wasn't told to all new hire's not to talk to reporter's. In our contract with employer it said we would refer any reporter's or attorney's to upper management. This was about 15 years ago.

It was told to her she just wasn't listening. Any employer will fire you for doing that.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It wasn't exactly bright of her to talk to Hannity.  Maybe she truly didn't know who he is.  But this bit of news seems contrived.

I forgot to say that call centers often have a huge turnover...no doubt purposely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum