Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kolby.....I would have smacked the coach.......

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/kobe-bryant-says-hed-have-smacked-the-hell-out-of-rutgers-mike-rice-041013

Again....I know of no basketball player I have played with which would have tolerated being shoved, kicked, or had balls thrown at them.....that is the big story......four times the prison population since 1980 and complete subservient attitude toward authority.....and the problem is the coach.......there is a bigger problem.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/kobe-bryant-says-hed-have-smacked-the-hell-out-of-rutgers-mike-rice-041013

Again....I know of no basketball player I have played with which would have tolerated being shoved, kicked, or had balls thrown at them.....that is the big story......four times the prison population since 1980 and complete subservient attitude toward authority.....and the problem is the coach.......there is a bigger problem.

Yep ...

... you nailed it.

One of the pressing problems facing our nation is the lack of violent confrontations.

You're an insightful and sagacious guy, but you have a unique ability of taking a bad idea and running with it.

2seaoat

We need to refresh the tree of liberty....to borrow that famous phrase from T.....or was that T Jefferson......nope, that video demonstrated to me that the totality of lies being pushed on the American People, and this idea that someone of authority needs to solve our problems, and that we are helpless sheep.....yep....I advocate violence at times......and make no apology. I am still deeply bothered that we have been so beaten down by authority in this country, that when the Barnies of this world tell us to jump.....we jump and never ask questions.....that young people would sit there and be abused and do nothing.......the story really has never been about the coach.....it has been about the sheep like response, and yes I am deeply flawed because I have no problem saying no to someone, or if they want to kick me.....kicking them back....or if they throw a ball at me throwing a ball back.......violence begets violence.....no argument.....but so what? Do you think wrongs have been corrected by time outs and discussions with nasty people?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum