Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cops take kid away from natural mother to give him to a pedophile..kid bites cop and gets the snot smacked out of him...America!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I did not shoot this video. I am re-posting here so that more people can easily view it. This was a disgusting incident in Eugene, Oregon, on August 4, 2013. The police department was helping Department of Human Services take this child from his mother because a former boyfriend had somehow obtained custody. The child was backhanded by the police officer for biting.

If that had been Es.Co.those people would have been tased and beaten.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes no doubt. There is a reason I like the wilderness but even the rivers and swamps are getting crowded with 'THE LAW" to show you that there is nowhere you can go to get away from their BS show of presence and force.

Yeah, Oregon treats your children wonderfully. Here in southern oregon a couple of months ago, the cops tazed an 11 yo autistic child that was walking naked down the side of the freeway at 4 in the morning. Witnesses said that there was no need for the tazing, of course the cop said she was saving the child.

Last edited by jose balu on 8/6/2013, 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total

If a civilian adult had backhanded that child in front of the cop, they would have been arrested.

Nekochan

Nekochan

My thoughts:  the vulgar talking woman and others taking the video are not helping.  They are more concerned with trying to get the cops in trouble than they are with the safety and well being of the child.  

The mother with the black top (at first, she is in handcuffs?)   Why was she in handcuffs?  What did she do?  How does a boyfriend get custody of a child?  

There is more to this story.   The people screaming and cursing in the video are not helping that boy, at all.   I think that the whole lot of them are trash.  Just being trashy should not get your kid taken away, but I would like to know more about the mother before knowing if the child should have been taken.

Who said that the boyfriend is a pedophile?  Is this on court records?  Or is this something that he's been accused of only by the people cursing in the video? Judging from the mother/mother's friends in the video, I wouldn't expect the boyfriend to be of very high character, but just because one of those people screaming in the video says he's a child molester doesn't make it so.

Just from what I saw in the video, I think the cops were just doing their job, following a court order.   I feel very sorry for the boy.

2seaoat

This was not handled well. Upon getting the child, he should have been transferred to the back of the squad. The uncomfortable dance between the officer and the growing crowd resentment was entirely avoidable. To have all those officers standing around without transferring the child to the back of the car was poor training. The child welfare officer could have met them at a designated location, but the crowd interaction and the painful positions the child was put into was entirely avoidable.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I hadn't thought of that, but it's a good point. That entire scenario of walking the kid all that distance to the car should have been avoided, if possible. It was a horrible situation for the kid.

I feel no sympathy or agreement with the onlookers who were shouting obscenities. I don't think they cared one bit for that child.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum