Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aside from the fact that the Iranian regime is chock full o nuts, another reason to shut down their nuke program

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://news.yahoo.com/6-3-magnitude-quake-strikes-near-irans-nuclear-123722902.html

Another Chernobyl waiting to happen.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/6-3-magnitude-quake-strikes-near-irans-nuclear-123722902.html

Oh so now you propose we attack Iran to prevent their reactors from melting down like Chernobyl? Boy, your head is full of good ideas today (NOT!).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/6-3-magnitude-quake-strikes-near-irans-nuclear-123722902.html

Oh so now you propose we attack Iran to prevent their reactors from melting down like Chernobyl? Boy, your head is full of good ideas today (NOT!).

Who said attack? Show me. Of course the UN is a giant waste of time, so an attack will probably be the only thing that does shut it down or an earthquake right underneath the plant itself. Knowing Mid East construction standards from watching things get built overseas, it cannot be that good.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Who said attack? Show me. Of course the UN is a giant waste of time, so an attack will probably be the only thing that does shut it down

LOL

He didn't say attack, he just meant attack.

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Who said attack? Show me. Of course the UN is a giant waste of time, so an attack will probably be the only thing that does shut it down

LOL

He didn't say attack, he just meant attack.

Oh so you are ready to give up on the UN now? Most of us already have.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yes they're nutters.
But even so, you need to think about it this way.

Let's say Canada started a war with us. And Canada used chemical weapons on our people. And for the kicker, it was the Soviet Union who was in bed with Canada and was supplying it with arms and helping it in the war against us.

With that in mind, if you were our government wouldn't you want a nuke too?
And when the soviet union had 10,000 nukes, and has the balls to tell us we are not even allowed to have one, if you were our government would you cowtow to that?

Because that's exactly the situation for Iran.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

No actually that doesn't even do the analogy justice. Because I left out the part about how even before the soviet union helped Canada go to war with us, it had already thrown out our elected leader and given us a monarch dictator who was nothing but a soviet puppet.

I tell you what, if I was those nutters I'd REALLY be wanting a nuke. Maybe several. lol

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

There wouldn't be a nuclear arms race in the Middle East if Israel had not thumbed its nose at the whole world while it built the first secret nuclear arsenal in the world. They wrote the book on how countries could build an illicit nuclear arsenal.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:There wouldn't be a nuclear arms race in the Middle East if Israel had not thumbed its nose at the whole world while it built the first secret nuclear arsenal in the world. They wrote the book on how countries could build an illicit nuclear arsenal.
There wouldn't be an israel if it was not for Hitler (and his minions).
Hitler changed the world in a big way.

Bob wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:There wouldn't be a nuclear arms race in the Middle East if Israel had not thumbed its nose at the whole world while it built the first secret nuclear arsenal in the world. They wrote the book on how countries could build an illicit nuclear arsenal.

Do you like my siggy?

No one seems to have noticed it... tho it has been here for days.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:
Do you like my siggy?

No one seems to have noticed it... tho it has been here for days.

“When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.

It's on the money what it says. But I'm trying to give it a context. What context should it have?

Israel wouldn't have to resort to nukes if the near entire Mid East wasn't dead set on wiping them off the map. Lessons learned from 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1972.

Bob wrote:

Israel would have come into existence with or without Hitler. There was a Jewish religion over a thousand years before Muslims existed.

Markle

Markle

You would too if you were a tiny country, surrounded by giant countries all promising to wipe you off the earth and lobbing thousands of rockets into your cities and killing your citizens and children with homicide bombers, many paid by Hussein Obama.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

You would too if you were a tiny country, surrounded by giant countries all promising to wipe you off the earth and lobbing thousands of rockets into your cities and killing your citizens and children with homicide bombers, many paid by Hussein Obama.

I didn't know Hussein Obama was paying suicide bombers to blow up Israelis. I know I'm gonna regret asking this (because it makes a liberal progressive again) but exactly how does that work? lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Bob wrote:

Israel would have come into existence with or without Hitler. There was a Jewish religion over a thousand years before Muslims existed.

The Brits controlled Palestine and permitted the Jews to start immigrating to it to escape the widespread antisemitism in Europe. That immigration started in the 20's and then really stepped up when the Nazis in Germany and other fascist antisemitic countries started expelling Jews in the 30's.
Before the Nazis ran amok and the war started, the British intent was to have both Arabs and Jews living in Palestine. In 1939, the Brits came up with a plan to give Palestine independence and have it be be governed jointly by both Arabs and Jews.
But Hitler and his war changed all that.
Would there have been a State of Israel without Hitler and the Nazis?
Probably not. The only reason all the Jews ended up in Palestine was because they were escaping Hitler and the other fascists. Without Hitler and those other fascists they were escaping from, most of those Jews would have remained in Europe and would have never been in Palestine in enough numbers to lead to Jewish control.

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

I didn't know Hussein Obama was paying suicide bombers to blow up Israelis. I know I'm gonna regret asking this (because it makes a liberal progressive again) but exactly how does that work? lol

Were you hiding under a rock?

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-202_162-543981.html

Saddam Hussein has distributed $260,000 to 26 families of Palestinians killed in 29 months of fighting with Israel, including a $10,000 check to the family of a Hamas suicide bomber.

In a packed banquet hall on Wednesday, the families came one-by-one to receive their $10,000 checks. A large banner said: "The Arab Baath Party Welcomes the Families of the Martyrs for the Distribution of Blessings of Saddam Hussein."

That's a small fortune in poverty-stricken Gaza, reports CBS News Correspondent Robert Berger, and the donations have made him a hero on the Palestinian street. Israel accuses Saddam of financing Palestinian terror.

The money — handed out by the Arab Liberation Front, which is affiliated with Saddam's Baath Party — was distributed as the United States tried to get U.N. Security Council support to use military force to disarm Iraq and oust Saddam, who the United States says supports terrorism.

Among the families receiving checks from Saddam's charity were those whose children and relatives were killed in Islamic Jihad and Hamas attacks. Both groups are on the U.S. State Department list of terrorist organizations. Other families had relatives killed during Israeli raids on Palestinian towns and refugee camps.

Iraq gives $10,000 to the families of those killed within 30 days of death. In total, Saddam has given more than $35 million to West Bank and Gaza Strip families of Palestinians killed during the fighting, said Ibrahim Zanen, spokesman for the Arab Liberation Front in Gaza. Initially, families of suicide bombers received $25,000 from Saddam, but now everyone receives an equal $10,000.

"President Saddam considers the Palestinian people as part of his Arab nation. Both of us, the Iraqis and the Palestinians, are in the same trench facing an ugly aggression," Zanen said. "The President considers this small gift to the families as just a symbol of support for those who have reached the highest degree of martyrdom."

"It shows that Saddam is involved in every activity that is terrorism and murderous and leads to instability in the Middle East," counters Amira Oron, a spokeswoman for Israel's Foreign Ministry.

Many Israelis and Palestinians agree that the United States, after ousting Saddam Hussein, will finally focus on ending 30 months of bloodshed and renewing peace talks.

The idea of a powerful U.S. intervention is dreaded by those who oppose politically and ideologically difficult concessions — such as a settlement freeze by Israel or a crackdown on militants by the Palestinians.

However, U.S. engagement is eagerly anticipated by those who conclude that, left to their own devices, the two sides will remain mired in a bloody cycle of violence.

Others dismiss such hopes as wishful thinking, arguing that the main reasons for the impasse will remain even after Saddam.

Meanwhile, a foreign worker advocacy group claims Israel has been selling expired gas mask kits to foreign workers, including a nerve agent antidote that has also expired.

The kits — which include a gas mask, filter and atropin injections — are sold to foreign workers for 200 shekels ($41) in preparation for a U.S.-led war on Iraq and the possibility that Saddam Hussein will use biological or chemical weapons against Israel.

Israel distributes gas mask kits to its citizens for free and asks that people with kits dating back to 1984 exchange them for newer ones. The kits sold to foreigners date back to 1982.

The Defense Ministry said in a statement that the kits provided foreigners were found to be valid for at least another six months. The statement also said that the kits provided to Israelis were different in that they had a longer shelf-life "to prevent the need (by permanent residents) to renew the kits often."

A Defense Ministry spokeswoman confirmed that the gas mask kits provided to foreigners were past their expiry date. But the spokeswoman, who asked not to be named, said that the kits were still good.

Adi Laxer, of Kav La'Oved, a workers' advocacy group, said atropin, like any other medicine, can cause health complications once it expires. The gas mask filters, too, become ineffective after time.

"They are giving foreign workers the garbage the Israelis are throwing away," Laxer said.

During the 1991 Gulf War, Iraq fired 39 Scud missiles at Israel — all of them with conventional warheads — causing heavy damage and panic but few casualties. Israeli officials have downplayed the threat of Iraq attacking Israel.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now I'm all confused again, PD.
Markel said Hussein Obama paid suicide bombers to blow up jews.
I asked Markel to explain that.
You come along and tell me I must have been under a rock to not know that.
And then you explain how Saddam Hussein paid people to blow up jews.

Am I to gather from this that Hussein Obama and Saddam Hussein are the same person? Because that would be a conspiracy theory that even Teo aint heard about.

all this bull shit talk about boo hoo don't you think iran should have a nuke. well you would have to be a idiot to think a bunch of radical muslim assholes should have nukes. forget Israel. we don't even need them in the equation. those mullahs in iran are flucking nuts. they are arming and training crazy assed islamist militias all over the place, they are also hand in hand with that little midget over in north korea. basically anyone who hates America their in bed with. not to mention allowing them to have nukes would destabilize the middle east severely, you know that really sensitive canal where all that oil flows through and the Saudis sit on the other side of it? yeah that one, don't think there would be a problem with that either, the Saudis are pretty touchy about this situation although it is my firm belief they are playing from both sides of the deck.

so theres way more than just Israel to worry about on this.

odds are I have a feeling a deal as made and someone else will bomb iran for us. I hope they don't do it because it would be the end of them, and I think that we no ant that, its a win win for some.

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:all this bull shit talk about boo hoo don't you think iran should have a nuke. well you would have to be a idiot to think a bunch of radical muslim assholes should have nukes. forget Israel. we don't even need them in the equation. those mullahs in iran are flucking nuts. they are arming and training crazy assed islamist militias all over the place, they are also hand in hand with that little midget over in north korea. basically anyone who hates America their in bed with. not to mention allowing them to have nukes would destabilize the middle east severely, you know that really sensitive canal where all that oil flows through and the Saudis sit on the other side of it? yeah that one, don't think there would be a problem with that either, the Saudis are pretty touchy about this situation although it is my firm belief they are playing from both sides of the deck.

so theres way more than just Israel to worry about on this.

odds are I have a feeling a deal as made and someone else will bomb iran for us. I hope they don't do it because it would be the end of them, and I think that we no ant that, its a win win for some.

BOO!!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I didn't say I WANT the nutters to have a nuke, Chrissy. All I did was explain why the nutters want to have a nuke.

Don't worry. I aint stupid enough to be pro-nutters. The nutters would kill me just for who I am. You too. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But remember, Chrissy, there are more than just nutters in Iran.
Remember the thousands we saw in Tehran who were protesting agin the nutters?
Remember the young woman who was protesting the nutters and the nutters put a bullet in her brain pan?
There are lots of Iranians who don't like the nutters either.

It's not as simple as the Michael Savages and Sean Hannitys and Ross Limbaughs and John Boltons and Lindsey Grahams and Rudy Jewlianis and pacedogs and merkels and WEBY's would have you believe.

It be velly velly complicated. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'll never forget reading the PNJ forum when that mass protest was happening in downtown Tehran.

I can't remember which regular conservative republican poster it was, but he said the people in the streets protesting agin Imadinnerjacket and Supreme leader and the other nutters WERE NOTHING BUT TRAITORS WHO SHOULD HAVE STAYED HOME AND MINDED THEIR OWN BUSINESS. BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO IS IN CHARGE OF A COUNTRY, IT'S ALWAYS UNPATRIOTIC TO DEFY A COUNTRY'S LEADERS.

That was the most extreme expression of nationalism ever spoken in the history of human civilization. I shall never ever forget reading that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just remembered who said that. His PNJ handle was "quarterback" (although he had other socks). He's also the one who bragged about "rolling queers at the Greyhound bus station" in his youth. And he bragged about having been such a famous football player that we would all know his name if he told us. He also bragged about being rich.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:

Are you saying our president funds suicide bombers? You're dumb....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum