Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feds raid Universal healthcare ins and now its GONE.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/banking/universal-health-cares-liquidation-hits-some-members-with-surprise/2111579

140,000 people will be put on regular GOV medicare until they figure out they been switched.

Why isn't our Tampa poster mentioning this? 800 people lost their jobs today. I think it was today I just got the notice today to remove them from our insurance list.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The company is being liquidated because it's been charged with fraud. Good riddance. Sorry for the people who have been impacted, but this type of operation has corrupted the Medicaid/Medicare process in Florida. Many of these people received large commissions for enrolling people in programs that are supposed to provide additional benefits but have the impact of holding eligibility thresholds ridiculously low...keeping people off the programs that are designed to help them, diverting funds intended to provide medical care and reimburse hospitals and doctors. I wonder how much this company siphoned off the government before it went under.

The feds should have raided Universal health care years ago, one of the most fraudulent Medicare Advantage companies in the country. Their agents lied at all costs to get a sale, lack of providers except in central and southern Florida and several department of insurance complaints in the states they operated. Georgia shut them out months ago. The way it works is the people lose their coverage April 1 but Medicare can place them in another near them or they have a special enrollment for the next 60 days, they will definitely have coverage with a better company than they have. This must have just been in the paper down there but there was a big article about a month ago in Tampa newspaper that most insurance agents knew about. They had numerous CMS and state complaints against them.

say what you want.

I know the feds will be the final answer to this equation.

people will believe what they are told. I know this to be the truth and evident.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum