Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

School Closing Opponents Call Mayor A Racist Liar

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CHICAGO (CBS) – The Chicago Public Schools’ plan to close 53 schools and 61 buildings, mostly in black neighborhoods, has some West Side residents vowing to fight the Emanuel administration until the end.

As WBBM Newsradio’s Mike Krauser reports, to hear some tell it on the West Side, Mayor Rahm Emanuel is a racist liar who doesn’t care about the kids. And they’re just getting started.

“I don’t see any Caucasians being moved, bussed, or murdered in the streets as they travel along gang lines, or stand on the steps of a CPS school,” said activist Wendy Matil Pearson as opponents of the school closing plans protested outside Horatio May Elementary Community Academy in the Austin neighborhood.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/03/22/school-closing-opponents-call-mayor-a-racist-liar/

What a Face

2seaoat

Mayors for fifty years have been accused of the same.....but schools are often utilized 60%.......some simply need to be closed.

Watcher

Watcher

Chrissy wrote:CHICAGO (CBS) – The Chicago Public Schools’ plan to close 53 schools and 61 buildings, mostly in black neighborhoods, has some West Side residents vowing to fight the Emanuel administration until the end.

As WBBM Newsradio’s Mike Krauser reports, to hear some tell it on the West Side, Mayor Rahm Emanuel is a racist liar who doesn’t care about the kids. And they’re just getting started.

“I don’t see any Caucasians being moved, bussed, or murdered in the streets as they travel along gang lines, or stand on the steps of a CPS school,” said activist Wendy Matil Pearson as opponents of the school closing plans protested outside Horatio May Elementary Community Academy in the Austin neighborhood.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/03/22/school-closing-opponents-call-mayor-a-racist-liar/

What a Face

What do you care about racism? I've seen you use the "n" word on here before.

2seaoat

Urban areas are losing population. Urban areas have large minority populations. Schools who have lower attendance as the population dwindles have a higher impact on minority students. Everybody has a little bit of truth, but the bottom line is keeping 6 schools open which are only being utilized 70% certainly could see a couple schools closed and bring the utilization around the 90-110 %......and yes, this becomes much more dangerous for a child who has to cross rival gang territory to go to school. Better utilization of schools and an end of the war on drugs would immediately see improvements in America, but in the end......there is no doubt that minority kids are going to feel the greatest impact if the population trends continue.....there is no way to get around balancing these budgets without consolidations.

Watcher wrote:
Chrissy wrote:CHICAGO (CBS) – The Chicago Public Schools’ plan to close 53 schools and 61 buildings, mostly in black neighborhoods, has some West Side residents vowing to fight the Emanuel administration until the end.

What a Face

What do you care about racism? I've seen you use the "n" word on here before.

ive probably used just about every word in the dictionary. ive invented a few words to. problem with your assumption and some heres is, your wrong in thinking because I use a word in anger it makes me something I am not. being the honest individual I am, actually most people in their life have used derogatory words. Those words do not define them wholly. If that type of thought process was used with all people who use any types of words we could all come to a lot of wrong conclusions.

so let me clear this up for you and the others who like to toss this out at me. Im not a racist. I don't think I am any better than any person because of my skin color. I don't think people of a different skin color are any dumber than I am. Which is why I expect each of all those other races to be expected to perform and deal with all of lifes trials as I have had to do.

This does not mean that I over look problems that majorities have, because to do that makes me a liar to myself and serves no good purpose of addressing issues that need to be addressed. im not like the left who either ignores or makes excuses for poor actions. I face the truth and only the truth of all matters.

and I just posted this article to gig at the lefties about their beloved rham lol it had nothing to do with racism for me. Im simply enjoying one of the far left Obama cronies getting his ass handed to him by the lefts supposed base.

But when thinking about why he may have chosen those particular schools, one might think this man who I detest may be making a good decision and this is why his base is angry. If I had to make a guess at his thinking here, I would say he is using the fiscal problem to eliminate a safty hazard for children. It must be hard to make good decisions when you have someone pulling the race card out at the blink of an eye. << now that is the true problem with racist. The over use of the race card to the detriment of society at a whole.

good day crow watcher.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum