Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FT and dreams are the same person

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

knothead

knothead

I can't say they are the same person but they are equally disturbed mentally....

Do you say this because they do not share your political views or is it something more tangential?

nochain wrote:
Chrissy wrote:Guys, im tellin ya. they are the same person. Ive known this for a while now.

im not going to tell you how I know, but I know for a fact.

I can't say they are the same person but they are equally disturbed mentally....

ROFLMAO

knothead wrote:I can't say they are the same person but they are equally disturbed mentally....

Do you say this because they do not share your political views or is it something more tangential?

Of course.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I have some news for some of ya'll.

These people are good.

I would have never believed that one person could completely uphold two different long term online personalities, although dreams and ft are not different.

I remember sitting around the table one day at the fish house with a group of people and what they told me blew me away.

So keep your ideas to yourself. these two personas are the same people.

And the only way I will believe or start to believe anything different is if Teo comes on and tells me they are two different individuals. maybe lol

other than that. its all funny. Twisted Evil

How would Teo know? I think it's funny too. A group at the Fish House that consisted of Joani,BoredMom and I forget who else. Believe what you want. Ft and I don't really care. LOL!

Dreams don't pay her no never mind, she is just fabricating more lies just to draw attention to herself and remember she never ever lies.

Yup,she actually likes the discourse that she creates. Her life is too boring so spends her time on forums trying to win friends and influence people. LOL!

knothead

knothead

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I have some news for some of ya'll.

These people are good.

I would have never believed that one person could completely uphold two different long term online personalities, although dreams and ft are not different.

I remember sitting around the table one day at the fish house with a group of people and what they told me blew me away.

So keep your ideas to yourself. these two personas are the same people.

And the only way I will believe or start to believe anything different is if Teo comes on and tells me they are two different individuals. maybe lol

other than that. its all funny. Twisted Evil

How would Teo know? I think it's funny too. A group at the Fish House that consisted of Joani,BoredMom and I forget who else. Believe what you want. Ft and I don't really care. LOL!

Without sounding disrespectful I could not care less what Teo thinks one way or another . . . . . .

Last edited by knothead on 3/23/2013, 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected an ambiguous verb)

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:

I could care less what Teo thinks one way or another . . . . . .

Not trying to nitpick, but this is one of my personal pet peeves.

The phrase is "I couldn't care less" not "I could care less".

"I could care less" suggests you care some.

"I couldn't care less" suggests you care not at all.

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:
knothead wrote:

I could care less what Teo thinks one way or another . . . . . .

Not trying to nitpick, but this is one of my personal pet peeves.

The phrase is "I couldn't care less" not "I could care less".

"I could care less" suggests you care some.

"I couldn't care less" suggests you care not at all.

As a fellow nitpicker Sal, it never occurred to me but your point is valid so allow me to rephrase . . . . . . . . I could not care less what Teo thinks!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum