Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FT and dreams are the same person

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1FT and dreams are the same person Empty FT and dreams are the same person 3/21/2013, 10:17 pm

just sayin

FT and dreams are the same person Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1I1KOvgtce5RIeu5-86KxA_ZvbgqUan6sudJli-khEgWE1kyw

Of course they are...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0SI8TyT7gg

Laughing

Same person or cousins.....that molest each other.

Idiots. The three stooges are back.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Same person or cousins.....that molest each other.

FT and dreams are the same person Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz8s4xUVVRERDGVILmf717HsNbQbBWlZb6qW_E8QuesglR1qM0xQ

Most likely... It's probably why she's so infatuated about having sex with close relatives. But then it's none of our business what goes on between two mature willing companions because we should all be a part of...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhGMmmd9Ixs

Wink

Guys, im tellin ya. they are the same person. Ive known this for a while now.

im not going to tell you how I know, but I know for a fact.

Chrissy wrote:Guys, im tellin ya. they are the same person. Ive known this for a while now.

I can't say they are the same person but they are equally disturbed mentally....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy wrote:Guys, im tellin ya. they are the same person. Ive known this for a while now.

Is that why you've been calling me "Dreams" when I post? Do you think that the fact I don't challenge your assertions makes them true?

nochain wrote:

I can't say they are the same person but they are equally disturbed mentally....

So when one answers the other....well that may be really disturbing when those voices start getting mixed up...who really cares whether it's one or two people that are constantly wrong?....

Sal

Sal

newswatcher wrote:
So when one answers the other....well that may be really disturbing when those voices start getting mixed up...who really cares whether it's one or two people that are constantly wrong?....

That's an excellent start at a tagline for ...

The Flippy & Hambone Show

... but it's too long.

Pare it down some, and get back to me.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

They are not the same person....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:They are not the same person....

Agreed. I know they aren't.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Make that Itchy & Scratchy

This is why you can't believe anything you say. You have no facts... as they don't exist.

Dreamsglore wrote:

This is why you can't believe anything you say. You have no facts... as they don't exist.

Just more of Chrissy's fabrications and she claims she never lies. Yeah right!

Floridatexan wrote:
Make that Itchy & Scratchy

FT and dreams are the same person Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHYSM9bhJptxkvndJH08OP3CBvud3oGy9esnoFlw8lov6zkbcU

Thank you! Your two personalities do have more in common with those two.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUnqbBgYZmI

Laughing

2seaoat

They are not the same person and have quite different approaches to many specific issues. They however share many issues. If a person cannot distinguish, then maybe they are not really reading the words and understanding what they are saying.

2seaoat wrote:They are not the same person and have quite different approaches to many specific issues. They however share many issues. If a person cannot distinguish, then maybe they are not really reading the words and understanding what they are saying.

FT and dreams are the same person Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv2KbHjmloc9qCSQkoJ4_a1g2pUw9AqzqwQY0SLiMcFDSFtXi-

You think so? I find their views to be very much the same. Belligerent, abusive, and uncompromising.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBmLViALjhk

Smile

Damaged Eagle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:They are not the same person and have quite different approaches to many specific issues. They however share many issues. If a person cannot distinguish, then maybe they are not really reading the words and understanding what they are saying.

FT and dreams are the same person Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv2KbHjmloc9qCSQkoJ4_a1g2pUw9AqzqwQY0SLiMcFDSFtXi-

You think so? I find their views to be very much the same. Belligerent, abusive, and uncompromising.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBmLViALjhk

Smile

Without releasing any personal or private information, I can tell you unequivocally that FT and Dreams are definitely not the same person according to their IP addresses. Each IP address is located in different cities.

2seaoat

Without releasing any personal or private information, I can tell you unequivocally that FT and Dreams are definitely not the same person according to their IP addresses. Each IP address is located in different cities.

That is certainly additional proof, but a person can very easily mask their IP using common IP hiding software which uses remote servers. I can choose any city almost in the United States to post using that service, and then create another Handle and connect on another computer on my desk.....I have two currently, and I could argue with myself from two apparent cities and nobody would be the wiser.......however, over time we know each others writing and content, plus the evidence of the IP leaves no doubt in most of our minds.

I have some news for some of ya'll.

These people are good.

I would have never believed that one person could completely uphold two different long term online personalities, although dreams and ft are not different.

I remember sitting around the table one day at the fish house with a group of people and what they told me blew me away.

So keep your ideas to yourself. these two personas are the same people.

And the only way I will believe or start to believe anything different is if Teo comes on and tells me they are two different individuals. maybe lol

other than that. its all funny. Twisted Evil

Chrissy wrote:I have some news for some of ya'll.

These people are good.

I would have never believed that one person could completely uphold two different long term online personalities, although dreams and ft are not different.

I remember sitting around the table one day at the fish house with a group of people and what they told me blew me away.

And the only way I will believe or start to believe anything different is if Teo comes on and tells me they are two different individuals. maybe lol

How would Teo know? I think it's funny too. A group at the Fish House that consisted of Joani,BoredMom and I forget who else. Believe what you want. Ft and I don't really care. LOL!

2seaoat wrote:Without releasing any personal or private information, I can tell you unequivocally that FT and Dreams are definitely not the same person according to their IP addresses. Each IP address is located in different cities.

That is certainly additional proof, but a person can very easily mask their IP using common IP hiding software which uses remote servers. I can choose any city almost in the United States to post using that service, and then create another Handle and connect on another computer on my desk.....I have two currently, and I could argue with myself from two apparent cities and nobody would be the wiser.......however, over time we know each others writing and content, plus the evidence of the IP leaves no doubt in most of our minds.

That may be true, but if this forum is set like EDP you cannot log on using a proxy server. I have tried masking my IP at EDF and it will not allow me to log in. I get an error that states, "proxies are not allowed".

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Chrissy, you know I luv ya, but do have to respectfully disagree on this one.

No way, no how do I think they are the same person.

Sorry Doll.

Besides, does it really matter?

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I have some news for some of ya'll.

These people are good.

How would Teo know? I think it's funny too. A group at the Fish House that consisted of Joani,BoredMom and I forget who else. Believe what you want. Ft and I don't really care. LOL!

Dreams don't pay her no never mind, she is just fabricating more lies just to draw attention to herself and remember she never ever lies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum