Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want you negroes to listen up and listen good.

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

The United States is home to over 12, 804 McDonalds restaurants. McDonalds opens a new place about every 4 hours. There are about 46 million people served at McDonalds every single day.

Plus the one on 9th ave that makes Pensacola unique. Come to Pensacola enjoy our McDonalds while you enjoy our "world Class" YMCA. In the U.S., the Y is comprised of YMCA of the USA, a national resource office, and more than 2,600 YMCAs...... LOL........ Better get Joe to pump the Y also

Last edited by Hallmarkgrad1 on 3/12/2013, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Reason To Believe
written and performed by none other than, yes you guessed it, our own Joe Scarborough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da3mhAEcM1I

Reason To Believe-Lyrics By Joe Scarborough

In the flash of an hour watching dreams fall from towers
All I once knew came tumbling down
Now that face on the wall is a ghost in the hall of a
place where he never comes round.

And what would you guess bout a strangers caress
That reminds me of what we used to be
At the end of the hour when I'm drained of all power,
I still find a reason to believe.

I sit listening alone to that message on the phone
Said a prayer then he whispered goodbye
Now our boy is a man and I call him when I can
How I hope that he don't hear me cry.

At the end of the hour when I'm drained of all power,
I still find a reason to believe

And I still I cry underneath September Skies
Ten years gone but my nightmare goes on
In an endless war tell me please how many more
have to die before my sweet boy comes home

At the end of the hour When I'm drained of all
power, I still find a reason to believe.

At the end of the hour when I'm drained of all power
I still find a reason to believe

Last edited by Bob on 3/12/2013, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bob wrote:
Roddy wrote:a redneck neo-con flip-flopping drug abusing alcoholic involved in a cover-up of a very mysterious death of his g'friend who ran as a Republican because he could not be elected as a Libertarian

That's harsh, roddy. lol

I exchanged some emails with that jerk back when he was in Congress.

Last edited by Roddy on 3/13/2013, 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

You know Hallmark, after they build it instead of the usual Fish House deck for Morning joe.....it would be great to have the show in the new Y where a community came together to invest in itself. America can see the can do attitude of the citizens of Pensacola. If I make it that long, I will definitely email the show giving them your suggestion. I will even ask them to interview you about how proud you are of the success of Maritime Park, and how beautiful the waterfront has become.....I am not kidding....I will email your suggestion after the Y is built....and I hope Joe visits with a live feed.

2seaoat wrote:You know Hallmark, after they build it instead of the usual Fish House deck for Morning joe.....it would be great to have the show in the new Y where a community came together to invest in itself. America can see the can do attitude of the citizens of Pensacola. If I make it that long, I will definitely email the show giving them your suggestion. I will even ask them to interview you about how proud you are of the success of Maritime Park, and how beautiful the waterfront has become.....I am not kidding....I will email your suggestion after the Y is built....and I hope Joe visits with a live feed.

What's the diff...?

Yet another "private" event sponsored by the GOB cons in yet another elitist space...?

Come to Pensacola and pay to play.

Yeah Uskies....Fuck youskies....?

Hit that drip again and go back to sleep.

LOL I worked on the waterfront for over 30 years. Man made shit pales to the beauty of nature. Do you really think that blocking the view of sunrises and sunsets with concrete and steel is a good thing? I have watched scores of mullet rolling in the water, baby Herons being born, Pelicans floating on the wind like the Blue Angel. I shared my lunch with Sea Gulls. I did not nor do I now need a cement and steel box to enjoy these things. Call Joe I will be glad to tell him the same.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:I'll tell you something else too. That street was named after Miguel de Cervantes who wrote Don Quixote. But he didn't write it until 50 years after his fellow spaniard decided to live on Pensacola Beach. Which is also pretty damn cool.

And when Scarborough mentions Palafox St (which he often does), what you don't know is that when the limeys ran this place, that street was called George St and was named after that limey King. But once we told that limey king to kiss our asses for good in 1812, it became known as Calle de Palafox.

I have heard Joe talk about the coffee Cup and also Bagelheads, bless his pointed little head.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

And when Scarborough mentions Palafox St (which he often does), what you don't know is that when the limeys ran this place, that street was called George St and was named after that limey King. But once we told that limey king to kiss our asses for good in 1812, it became known as Calle de Palafox.

And then in 2014, Palafox St was changed to "Studers Bodacious Blvd " and has been know as that for many years.

Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:And when Scarborough mentions Palafox St (which he often does), what you don't know is that when the limeys ran this place, that street was called George St and was named after that limey King. But once we told that limey king to kiss our asses for good in 1812, it became known as Calle de Palafox.

And then in 2014, Palafox St was changed to "Studers Bodacious Blvd " and has been know as that for many years.

Go fuck yourself.

in edit:

I talked with a friend tonight and he says I owe you an apology for talking @ you like that, and for that, I am truly sorry.

Last edited by Roddy on 3/13/2013, 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Hallmark hits a Homerun with street name change. "Studers Bodacious Blvd "LOL Tell Quint he might like it.
I want you negroes to listen up and listen good. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe_ss1n99cFmKFIz8muoqsWbGQgrYSaimJep3LMtgV152_Tt7o

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Reading this thread has me wanting to give tribute to a true media pioneer.
This person went where no man had ever gone before. And thanks to him a major barrier was broken down which led to a brave new world of media communication. You've probably never heard his name. Kenneth Tynan.
His monumental contribution occurred on November 13, 1965.
Appearing on BBC TV, Tynan was the very first person to ever say the word "fuck" on television.
A national conipshun fit followed with one Member of Parliament literally calling for Tynan to be hanged.
And the rest is history.

Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:Hallmark hits a Homerun with street name change. "Studers Bodacious Blvd "LOL Tell Quint he might like it.
I want you negroes to listen up and listen good. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe_ss1n99cFmKFIz8muoqsWbGQgrYSaimJep3LMtgV152_Tt7o

Hallmark, I think its funny how you give studer hell.

I wanted to puke when baptist shoved that lying bunch of shit down my throat for years.

Studers first book that I was given in the first chapter LOL how to create loyal employees... of course he was no longer a employee of baptist LMAO

I use some of the techniques frmo baptist still today but I was unaware that they really were not new ideas that dont belong to studer until I came down south and was sent to other leadership training. Surprise! lol

Give em hell.

because you are a 1000% right, no matter what they say.

Here's your proof:

If studer was the god of the area, the area would be doing much better than it is, but instead, its studer who is doing pretty well. Let them think about that for a bit. LMAO! the suckers, oh the suckers .....lolololololol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy, don't you have an appropriate song link for this thread. Mine were all pretty lame.

Thanks it is a fun Hobby. Notice how Studer never fights his own fights. Where was he yesterday? Oh I know Business. He could get a lot more done and shut people like me up if he would just say in person what the hell he wants. What if he had said at the meeting. My name is Qqqqqqquuuuuiennnt and I want a damn YMCA next to my building. I have 5 mil that will make it happen. any questions?" I bet you could hear a pin drop, then "No sir, Mr Studer, A YMCA it will be, next item."

Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:Thanks it is a fun Hobby. Notice how Studer never fights his own fights. Where was he yesterday? Oh I know Business. He could get a lot more done and shut people like me up if he would just say in person what the hell he wants. What if he had said at the meeting. My name is Qqqqqqquuuuuiennnt and I want a damn YMCA next to my building. I have 5 mil that will make it happen. any questions?" I bet you could hear a pin drop, then "No sir, Mr Studer, A YMCA it will be, next item."

Resentments will eat you alive.

Last edited by Roddy on 3/13/2013, 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

So I guess you are pissed because I made fun of Studer's Stuttering? Funny he stuttered bad when he was going to be drafted but it dosent bother him now. He beat the draft because he stuttered and was too small. LOL right...

Studer was born in 1951 in LaGrange, Illinois. His father worked at a GM locomotive plant, and his mother was a pre-school teacher's aide. He faced a number of hardships, including partial deafness and a speech impediment, which caused him to fall behind in school. He graduated with a 1.3 GPA and tried to enter the military, but was turned down due to his hearing disability and diminutive stature.

Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:So I guess you are pissed because I made fun of Studer's Stuttering? Funny he stuttered bad when he was going to be drafted but it dosent bother him now. He beat the draft because he stuttered and was too small. LOL right...

Studer was born in 1951 in LaGrange, Illinois. His father worked at a GM locomotive plant, and his mother was a pre-school teacher's aide. He faced a number of hardships, including partial deafness and a speech impediment, which caused him to fall behind in school. He graduated with a 1.3 GPA and tried to enter the military, but was turned down due to his hearing disability and diminutive stature.

You should be thankful he's not anything like me you POS.

Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:So I guess you are pissed because I made fun of Studer's Stuttering? Funny he stuttered bad when he was going to be drafted but it dosent bother him now. He beat the draft because he stuttered and was too small. LOL right...

HG you are cracking me up!

I never realized how right on and funny you are.

This is great.

You really are in a off side way taking on the establishment. I admire that.

Dont eve stop. Its your soul food. Smile

Bob wrote:Chrissy, don't you have an appropriate song link for this thread. Mine were all pretty lame.

bob, I havnt done a requst in a long time. but for you I will.

Its been a long day.

I am honored to offer this thread this song.

I kind of went from this ;

to this. :

I just said something very deep............

Love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum