Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some good stuff you won't listen to....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Some good stuff you won't listen to.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1jbj69V-FDN2JZPvrAUvk8j8bSG4n7_FsrCxUQhKFV2_JbL4gQw

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_FZz0ohtD0

Smile

Sal

Sal

Your headline was half right.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.molyneuxrevealed.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

HE  must be doing something right for them to do that hit piece on him. I been listening to him for 6 or so years and he is just a man that gives his honest opinion...it's probably because he's a Jew...you antisemitic slime !

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:HE  must be doing something right for them to do that hit piece on him. I been listening to him for 6 or so years and he is just a man that gives his honest opinion...it's probably because he's a Jew...you antisemitic slime !

You can take your insult and put it where the sun don't shine, you lowlife bumpkin. I didn't know he was Jewish...how would I know? It makes no difference...the man's a con artist, just like his buddy Alex Jones.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:HE  must be doing something right for them to do that hit piece on him. I been listening to him for 6 or so years and he is just a man that gives his honest opinion...it's probably because he's a Jew...you antisemitic slime !

You can take your insult and put it where the sun don't shine, you lowlife bumpkin.  I didn't know he was Jewish...how would I know?  It makes no difference...the man's a con artist, just like his buddy Alex Jones.  
You can't help yourself can you.? Alex Jone's wife is Jewish...have you no shame ?....LOL.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You can take your insult and put it where the sun don't shine, you lowlife bumpkin.  I didn't know he was Jewish...how would I know?  It makes no difference...the man's a con artist, just like his buddy Alex Jones.  
You can't help yourself can you.? Alex Jone's wife is Jewish...have you no shame ?....LOL.

I'm really not feeling up to this, Teo. I've been sick for the last 3 days. I don't care what religion Alex Jones' wife is, either. The only problem I have with Judaism in America is people like Silverstein, Wolfowitz, Pearl, Feith, etc. The first you know as the owner of the WTC, who mightily profited off that disaster. The others (if I'm not mistaken) are dual citizens who somehow found their way into positions of power within the US government. Judaism is not Zionism.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

T
Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I'm really not feeling up to this, Teo.  I've been sick for the last 3 days.  I don't care what religion Alex Jones' wife is, either.  The only problem I have with Judaism in America is people like Silverstein, Wolfowitz, Pearl, Feith, etc.  The first you know as the owner of the WTC, who mightily profited off that disaster.  The others (if I'm not mistaken) are dual citizens who somehow found their way into positions of power within the US government.  Judaism is not Zionism.  
Yup I agree. Hope you git feelin betta .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum