Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it any wonder the small bus crowd chose Pensacola to litigate ACA

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130306/NEWS01/130306007/Evers-bill-would-ban-most-abortions

A state puts in a bill that they are advising the United States Supreme Court to change their ruling.......is this seventh grade.....or are we talking about elected representatives. I can understand the concern to stop abortions, I cannot understand the pandering to stupid that these politicians have become so good at while real issues of economic development for the region fall to the wayside.........this in the end is simply stupid.

Last edited by 2seaoat on 3/6/2013, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat wrote:http://www.pnj.com/article/20130306/NEWS01/130306007/Evers-bill-would-ban-most-abortions

A state puts in a bill that they are advising the United States Supreme Court to change their ruling.......is this seventh grade.....or are we talking about elected representatives. I can understand the concern to stop abortions, I cannot understand the pandering to stupid that these politicians have become so good at while real issues of economic development for the region fall to the wayside.........this in the end is simply stupid.

Well he got what he wanted from you - more ink with his name in it. These morons do things like this to pander to the weak minded - to show them they are DOING something. OK, that was a check in the box for Evers for that portion of his too many supporters. It's a wonder politicians ever get anything worthwhile done - not that they have lately.

Evers is not the brightest bulb in the bunch. I would consider him more like a "bug light" at best. He's outclassed and outgunned by the South Florida contingent of politicians who control his puppet strings. He goes along with anything that John Thrasher and others tell him to do while NW Florida gets the crumbs of whatever we are given from the state budget for him voting the party line. It's sad we will be paying his retirement from state coffers to go along with his farm income double dipping.

seems Florida has its fair share of nut case legislators:

"A Florida legislator wants anyone trying to buy ammunition to complete an anger management program first, in what critics say is the latest example of local lawmakers reaching for constitutionally-dubious solutions to the problem of gun violence.
The bill filed Saturday by state Sen. Audrey Gibson, D-Jacksonville, would require a three-day waiting period for the sale of any firearm and the sale of ammunition to anyone who has not completed anger management courses. The proposal would require ammo buyers to take the anger management courses every 10 years."

I wonder what she proposes to do about criminals?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What's really sad is this bill was more than likely a total waste of time...that and the fact that Republicans have learned nothing from the last election, in particular here on the Redneck Riviera.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

nochain wrote:seems Florida has its fair share of nut case legislators:

"A Florida legislator wants anyone trying to buy ammunition to complete an anger management program first, in what critics say is the latest example of local lawmakers reaching for constitutionally-dubious solutions to the problem of gun violence.
The bill filed Saturday by state Sen. Audrey Gibson, D-Jacksonville, would require a three-day waiting period for the sale of any firearm and the sale of ammunition to anyone who has not completed anger management courses. The proposal would require ammo buyers to take the anger management courses every 10 years."

I wonder what she proposes to do about criminals?

Must have a family member in the psychiatry business.

?

Last edited by acreynolds on 5/25/2013, 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Damn bacon, you scaary........Is it any wonder the small bus crowd chose Pensacola to litigate ACA Get_th11

2seaoat wrote:http://www.pnj.com/article/20130306/NEWS01/130306007/Evers-bill-would-ban-most-abortions

They just tired that in another state and it has been kicked to the curb already by the feds. Where is Evers from anyway? This guy is a gem.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum