Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dang, Sean Spicer, White House Press Secretary is one really bright individual!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Dang, Sean Spicer, White House Press Secretary is one really bright individual!

I watched the daily briefing today and he is a master.

They are also making some changes as to who gets to ask questions, a good thing, and adding four Skype questions.  These will come from journalists outside the Beltway which is great too.

Sal

Sal

He's AWESOME SAUCE!! ...

Dang, Sean Spicer, White House Press Secretary is one really bright individual! C2wreh10

polecat

polecat

Turns out ''Idiocracy'' was overly subtle.

Telstar

Telstar

polecat wrote:Turns out ''Idiocracy'' was overly subtle.

Bob recommended that movie in regards to Trump last year.

polecat

polecat

Telstar wrote:
polecat wrote:Turns out ''Idiocracy'' was overly subtle.

Bob recommended that movie in regards to Trump last year.

Bob was a good man and I miss his take on things.

polecat

polecat

Sorry, George Soros says if I don't keep writing fake news I won't get my daily food pellets.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:He's AWESOME SAUCE!! ...

Dang, Sean Spicer, White House Press Secretary is one really bright individual! C2wreh10

CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing Trump’s Inaugural Crowd Size Greater than Obama’s 2009 Inaugural Crowd
Jim Hoft Jan 25th, 2017 7:51 am
Guest post by Joe Hoft

These numbers, in part, led to us projecting a Trump win and probable landslide and we were correct. Trump did win in an electoral landslide. Nevertheless, the numbers at the rallies were significantly different between the two candidates and the one with the larger number of participants won the election. (Note Deroy Murdock reported on our rally observations last week).

The media remained silent on the crowd size numbers when it was clear that Trump was crushing Hillary in this area. But late last week the media finally reported that crowd size does matter. CNN (Fake News) reported that President Trump’s crowd size was much smaller than President Obama’s crowd size in 2009, and CNN provided two pictures to show the difference.

However, the pictures in the article show the crowd size for Obama when he was speaking during his 2009 inauguration with the crowd from Trump’s inauguration approximately 3 hours before Trump spoke.

[...]

It is now clear that Trump had at least as many participants at his inauguration as Obama did in 2009, and probably more. The Left and MSM are terrible with numbers and only report them when they can distort and use them to support the Left’s agenda. Trump crushed Hillary in rally attendance and now as CNN’s pictures show, Trump crushed Obama in Inaugural attendance as well.

Dang, Sean Spicer, White House Press Secretary is one really bright individual! Trump-Clinton-Rally-Summary-Final-1_zpsvimkvy8i

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/crowd-size-matters-trump-is-right-it-was-huge/

Most amusing.

Can ANY Progressive really look at that chart and say they're still stunned that Hillary Clinton lost? Do you think that if she had worked as hard as did President Trump she COULD have won? Oh...that's right, she was studying and resting up for the debates! How did that work out?

RealLindaL

Yes, Spicer's pretty bright, but my sense is he's actually in possession of a certain amount of integrity that won't abide his being fed false information by the likes of Trump's cronies such as Bannon, only to be mortified when his statements are proven false, or tiresome when he has to defend them as "just what Trump believes."

Mark my words:  Spicer won't last a year.

As for Trump's rally crowd attendance, truly, what did anyone expect?  He's a reality TV star and one who loves to trample and trounce on and utterly destroy other human beings, and isn't that exactly the type of mean and nasty fodder the great unwashed love to revel in, in this day and age?  Just look at the most popular TV shows.  Anger and discord and divisiveness and even violent hatred are what it's all about.   Squash your opponent like a bug.  Cream his ass in a NASCAR race.  

Golf, on the other hand, is waaaay too sportsmanlike and gentlemanly (if you'll forgive the old sexist adjective, used for convenience's sake), which is one of the reasons it's slowly dying as a spectator sport.

Oh yes, the campaign rally crowds ate up what Trump was dishing out, and now they can't wait to see what he'll do for his next act, and his next.   And the rest of us are purely mortified to see what has become of so much of this country.

If middle America wants the Roman coliseum, complete with lions, Trump's perfectly happy to oblige, in the true small man bully spirit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum