Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beauty Defined and Changing.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beauty Defined and Changing. Empty Beauty Defined and Changing. 2/27/2013, 7:24 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Beauty and attractiveness are cultural perceptions that change as time goes on. A woman considered beautiful at the time of the Renaissance was plump with small breasts. We've seen a change in things that make a man attractive. Fifty years ago an attractive man had a good growth of hair on his chest. Today an attractive male has a bare chest.

Slicef18 wrote:Beauty and attractiveness are cultural perceptions that change as time goes on. A woman considered beautiful at the time of the Renaissance was plump with small breasts. We've seen a change in things that make a man attractive. Fifty years ago an attractive man had a good growth of hair on his chest. Today an attractive male has a bare chest.

And please don't forget that a hairless chest on a woman is also attractive! I mean, can you just picture a woman with a chest that looks like it belongs on a wooly mammoth?

Taking it a step further, tattoos and body piercings on women are unattractive. It has nothing to do with with what the woman is like personally, just in appearance. (I am targeting women here since I can't speak for a woman's opinion about the same on guys.)

3Beauty Defined and Changing. Empty Re: Beauty Defined and Changing. 2/27/2013, 10:10 am

cool1

cool1

Slicef18 wrote:Beauty and attractiveness are cultural perceptions that change as time goes on. A woman considered beautiful at the time of the Renaissance was plump with small breasts. We've seen a change in things that make a man attractive. Fifty years ago an attractive man had a good growth of hair on his chest. Today an attractive male has a bare chest.

Heehee I like hair on a mans chest----so funny my husband doesnt have hair on his chest--I think its manly--- Laughing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

One thing I can't stand on guys is those grommets in the ears. Or pants that won't stay up on their own.

Floridatexan wrote:
One thing I can't stand on guys is those grommets in the ears. Or pants that won't stay up on their own.

Beauty Defined and Changing. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDlEsfW1KsEqNmiXfoC6G0GPh55RcrWXir1azdTXuD242aVOFu

Bigot.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR4sm66SfsA

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum