Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liberals defined-

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Liberals defined- Empty Liberals defined- 12/3/2013, 8:36 am

Liberals defined- 1467449_607053696021042_442574618_n

Morpheus gets it right.

2Liberals defined- Empty Thank you. 12/4/2013, 10:14 pm

What is so funny is that you frighty righties really believe that people are happy living off handouts, living in squalor, in a DMZ zone with people getting shot there everyday.  It is comical that you are so convinced that these people are just as happy as anyone, shopping at thrift stores for shoes and clothes, hoping they do not have to choose between eating and electricity this month.
It just shows the level of ignorance we are dealing with here.
What a sad, pathetic joke you are, pee-dog/KarlRove.
Thanks for nothing

"You can tell a bigot, but not much."  --Mark Twain

3Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/4/2013, 11:22 pm

Carl, (cant believe I am going to respond to you)

There are people on welfare earning upwards of 20 dollars an hour per eight hour work day (if extrapolated like that) sitting on their arses doing nothing. Where is the incentive to ever get off? There's not and that's the issue.

4Liberals defined- Empty Thank you. 12/4/2013, 11:36 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Carl, (cant believe I am going to respond to you)

There are people on welfare earning upwards of 20 dollars an hour per eight hour work day (if extrapolated like that) sitting on their arses doing nothing. Where is the incentive to ever get off? There's not and that's the issue.
If that is true, they are isolated events. I do not believe it. I think it is something that is made up so you conservatives can rationalize your unadulterated hatred for poor people. You make them out to be the devil in your eyes. It makes it easier to hate them.
Why hate poor people? Your illogical thinking that they are happy as pigs in a sty does not compute.  You would not be happy living off someone else, living in squalor in neighborhoods where people get shot and stabbed everyday.  If you would not be happy living hand-to-mouth, why do think they are happy?
It does not make sense; except if you are attempting to rationalize an illogical hatred.  Which in this case applies to you.
Thanks.

5Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/5/2013, 12:43 am

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/20/study-welfare-pays-more-than-work-in-most-states/

6Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/5/2013, 12:44 am

35 states make welfare worth more than work.

7Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/5/2013, 1:10 am

CarlSagan wrote:What is so funny is that you frighty righties really believe that people are happy living off handouts, living in squalor, in a DMZ zone with people getting shot there everyday.
So now you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals are admitting that there is an unsanctioned war going on within our borders and that the conservatives, which includes me, should refuse to have our 2nd Amendment rights violated by this administration or any other.

CarlSagan wrote:It is comical that you are so convinced that these people are just as happy as anyone, shopping at thrift stores for shoes and clothes, hoping they do not have to choose between eating and electricity this month.
Bull shit!!!!!

If they are on entitlements they are receiving plenty of money for both. It's more likely they are choosing between basic necessities, like eating and electricity, or buying something at Wal-Mart, like the newest video game or newest most expensive Ipod.

CarlSagan wrote:It just shows the level of ignorance we are dealing with here.

You certainly are showing how ignorant you can be.

CarlSagan wrote:What a sad, pathetic joke you are, pee-dog/KarlRove.

you most certainly are there Carl.

CarlSagan wrote:Thanks for nothing
That can be provided unless you want to work for those entitlements.

We can get a lot of infrastructure repaired if we make you work for the entitlements.

CarlSagan wrote:"You can tell a bigot, but not much."  --Mark Twain
True. So why don't you quit being one and give back to society by working for those entitlements you receive.

Oh! That's right. You're a bigot who wants to sit back and have everything handed to him on a silver platter like some slave owner.

Liberals defined- 2Q==

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-M7dqOfCXQ

Twisted Evil

8Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/5/2013, 2:12 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I have not seen folks on welfare making the equivalent of $20 per hour anywhere I have been. I have seen poor folks, some even related to me, who won't or can't work, and who live off child support from ex-husbands, SNAP, maybe SSI for an autistic child, and medicaid--free lunches for their kids in school--and no way are they pulling the equivalent of $20 per hour, LOL! They are poor as dirt and would be in the street if family did not provide shelter for them.

It depends on what you define as "welfare." Some vets with rated disabilities come close to that kind of money drawing VA disability pay and/or SSDI, if they qualify for the latter.

It's all money from the government, anyway you look at it.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

9Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/5/2013, 8:13 am

I see poor people eating way better than I do. Wearing better clothes, cable TV packages, cell phone packages etc thst even I cannot afford. Now were gonna give all that to illegals just because they ran off from their own country and snuck into ours illegally? It makes no sense. Who is going to pay for all this?

10Liberals defined- Empty Thanks. 12/5/2013, 4:49 pm

If they are on entitlements they are receiving plenty of money for both. It's more likely they are choosing between basic necessities, like eating and electricity, or buying something at Wal-Mart, like the newest video game or newest most expensive Ipod.
Now that is some made up horseshit. The money they get is paltry at best. Your delusion that they are living high-off-the-hog is fiction.

So why don't you quit being one and give back to society by working for those entitlements you receive.
Oh! That's right. You're a bigot who wants to sit back and have everything handed to him on a silver platter like some slave owner.

Wow, that is quite an assumption from you, Mr. D. Eagle. Your powers of perception must be very strong if you gathered all that just from reading my little posts. FYI, I have worked since I was fifteen. I lived in Ocean Springs and my first job was at a seafood restaurant in Biloxi. I put myself through college. My son is on his fourth deployment in Air Force SpecOps. My daughter graduates from a state of Florida university this month with her Bachelor's. It is not like you to make blanket assumptions, and you are better.
Now it is my turn. "Damaged Eagle"
That can only refer to this one great, and powerful country being damaged or marred somehow just because it fairly elected a black man as President. 'Eagle' is our country which is now damaged forever in your bigoted eyes, but not because of the damage the black guy did. (He led us out of the Great Bush Recession) The damage is that we Americans actually elected a black POTUS. That is the damage in which you refer.
Which is horseshit.
Also, it is curious that you, Mr. D. Eagle, would even put the effort toward arguing with me so vehemently if I were really the piece-of-shit, dependent moocher that you described above. I would think that you would think it was beneath you.
Live and learn.
Thanks for the back and forth.

11Liberals defined- Empty Thanks. 12/5/2013, 4:56 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I see poor people eating way better than I do. Wearing better clothes, cable TV packages, cell phone packages etc thst even I cannot afford. Now were gonna give all that to illegals just because they ran off from their own country and snuck into ours illegally? It makes no sense. Who is going to pay for all this?
First, how many poor people do you really hang with, pee-dog/KarlRove? None.
Second, how would you know what TV they are watching, or what cell plans they have? You would not know, and this is why nobody takes you seriously.  You type this horseshit as if you made it up, which is what it is.  Made up fiction to placate your illogical hatred.
Third, now you throw illegals into the mix. You are as bad as your comrade, Mr. Markle.  You both have much trouble staying on subject.
So sad.
Thanks for playing.

12Liberals defined- Empty Thanks. 12/5/2013, 5:00 pm

Simple questions to people who love to hate the poor:
If you would not be happy living off someone else, living in squalor in neighborhoods where people get shot and stabbed everyday, why do you think they are happy?  
If you would not be happy living hand-to-mouth, why do think they are happy?
It does not make sense; except if you are attempting to rationalize an illogical hatred.
Thanks.

13Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/5/2013, 7:33 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Liberals defined- 6a0168e94e59b4970c0191042020c3970c-800wi

14Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/5/2013, 7:37 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:Liberals defined- 6a0168e94e59b4970c0191042020c3970c-800wi
I'm a republican and I do not hate ....so your picture is inaccurate.

15Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/5/2013, 7:41 pm

Carlos,

Did my time making minimum wage all through college supporting my kid and wife. I couldn't qualify for assistance and got told to quit my job because I made $50 per month too much. You'd do we'll to keep stereotypes to yourself and assuming we all were born with spoon in our mouths. Plenty of us here have worked our way up. I work two jobs and have done so since 1989. I made myself successful. Nobody else did that. I worked those two jobs to support my family and didnt make excuses. I didn't ask for a free cell phone or housing. Get over it.

16Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/5/2013, 8:06 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Carlos,

Did my time making minimum wage all through college supporting my kid and wife. I couldn't qualify for assistance and got told to quit my job because I made $50 per month too much. You'd do we'll to keep stereotypes to yourself and assuming we all were born with spoon in our mouths. Plenty of us here have worked our way up. I work two jobs and have done so since 1989. I made myself successful. Nobody else did that. I worked those two jobs to support my family and didnt make excuses. I didn't ask for a free cell phone or housing. Get over it.
cheers 

17Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/5/2013, 9:09 pm

CarlSagan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:If they are on entitlements they are receiving plenty of money for both. It's more likely they are choosing between basic necessities, like eating and electricity, or buying something at Wal-Mart, like the newest video game or newest most expensive Ipod.
Now that is some made up horseshit. The money they get is paltry at best. Your delusion that they are living high-off-the-hog is fiction.
The horseshit is yours...

A single person on entitlements can receive:

$200 Rent monthly - HUD picks up the rest. So another $200 -$300 paid for by the government.
$50   Electric monthly - Heating and other utility assistance is available if it runs higher.
$175 Food monthly - Make it $200 with the $25 a month for food stamps even less if they go to the food bank regularly.
$0     Health Insurance monthly - Title 19 - nuff said.
$0     Phone - Free phone
------------------------------------------------------------------------
$425  Monthly expenses for an individual.

If they are on SSDI they are receiving a minimum of $700 a month.

$700 - $425 = $275 pocket money every month for clothing and other items.

Or about $75 a week pocket cash. Which will buy the newest shiniest Xbox video game.

Estimated cost of total entitlements:

$700 monthy SSDI
$250 monthly average assistance HUD
$25   monthly utility assistance (if they apply for it)
$25   monthly food stamps
$75   monthly food pantry (If they go)
$300 monthly health insurance. Since they are entitled to Title 19.
$50   monthly phone - Free phone
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
$1425 monthly total assistance

The average minimum wage employee working 30 hours a week will make approximately $870 a month prior to taxes.

$1425 - $870 = $555

So the person on entitlement is making at least $555 more than the minimum wage worker working part time.

The average minimum wage employee working 40 hours a week will make approximately $1160 a month prior to taxes.

$1425 - $1160 = $265

Oh look! The minimum wage worker who busts their butt full time makes a whole $265 a month less prior to taxes than the person living on entitlements.

Then on top of all of that a person on entitlements can work part time and make up to about $500 a month without losing any entitlements.

So if they're working:

$125 a week + $75 a week pocket cash from above = $200 a week above & beyond to spend however they want.

Isn't that special!

I don't see any reason for a person on entitlements to bitch.

Then you wonder why the working poor don't want to pick up health care and instead would rather build something for themselves with the money they save not purchasing health care.

Liberals defined- Z

Get over yourself.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ9vfuSDYbA

Twisted Evil

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 12/5/2013, 11:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

18Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/5/2013, 9:28 pm

Liberals defined- 1459930_661247530573471_1805710193_n

19Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/5/2013, 9:29 pm

Liberals defined- 1471198_661248383906719_1896209641_n

20Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/5/2013, 9:37 pm

CarlSagan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:So why don't you quit being one and give back to society by working for those entitlements you receive.
Wow, that is quite an assumption from you, Mr. D. Eagle.
Why thank you.

CarlSagan wrote:Your powers of perception must be very strong if you gathered all that just from reading my little posts.
I just figure you're one of the lazy bums sitting on your butt wanting more handouts.

CarlSagan wrote: FYI, I have worked since I was fifteen.
Playing which video game?

CarlSagan wrote: I lived in Ocean Springs and my first job was at a seafood restaurant in Biloxi.
So it was Sim City?

CarlSagan wrote:I put myself through college. My son is on his fourth deployment in Air Force SpecOps. My daughter graduates from a state of Florida university this month with her Bachelor's.
The Sims right?

CarlSagan wrote:It is not like you to make blanket assumptions, and you are better.
Better than what?

CarlSagan wrote:Now it is my turn.
Is this a game?

CarlSagan wrote:["Damaged Eagle"
That can only refer to this one great, and powerful country being damaged or marred somehow just because it fairly elected a black man as President. 'Eagle' is our country which is now damaged forever in your bigoted eyes, but not because of the damage the black guy did. (He led us out of the Great Bush Recession) The damage is that we Americans actually elected a black POTUS. That is the damage in which you refer.
Which is horseshit.
Big fail on your part.

I've been Damaged Eagle long before your hero and martyr lead us into his Great Depression II.

Which is turning worse than the one nearly a century ago by the way since you stupid liberals have spent all the money propping up the economy and when the money runs out it'll all collapse like a house of cards.

CarlSagan wrote:Also, it is curious that you, Mr. D. Eagle, would even put the effort toward arguing with me so vehemently if I were really the piece-of-shit, dependent moocher that you described above.
Perhaps I don't like you.

CarlSagan wrote: I would think that you would think it was beneath you.
Nope! I just enjoy making you look like a horses ass.

CarlSagan wrote:Live and learn.
See! You learned something.

CarlSagan wrote:Thanks for the back and forth.
Liberals defined- 9k=

Oh! You are most definitely welcome.

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEGoZzCuGOQ

Twisted Evil

21Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/5/2013, 10:16 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I have not seen folks on welfare making the equivalent of $20 per hour anywhere I have been. I have seen poor folks, some even related to me, who won't or can't work, and who live off child support from ex-husbands, SNAP, maybe SSI for an autistic child, and medicaid--free lunches for their kids in school--and no way are they pulling the equivalent of $20 per hour, LOL! They are poor as dirt and would be in the street if family did not provide shelter for them.

It depends on what you define as "welfare." Some vets with rated disabilities come close to that kind of money drawing VA disability pay and/or SSDI, if they qualify for the latter.

It's all money from the government, anyway you look at it.
Liberals defined- Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlU52KyhXyzaWx1Vb55I7yQ2-6LSTNxJ8mP_K-1RHZbDa2P4HE

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGe8qID9gSs

Twisted Evil 

22Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/5/2013, 10:19 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Carlos,

When you and your fellow right-wing nutjobs continually try to remove the safety net for people who have lost everything due to the pathetic economic policies of Bush, you need to answer for it. When you continually try to paint everyone on the left with the same broad brush of laziness and entitlement, you deserve what you get. I worked part-time my last year in HS, then worked part time during the school year, while carrying a full course load, and full time every summer. After I got married, it was the reverse...full time job and part time school. And I definitely wasn't born with a silver spoon.

23Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/5/2013, 10:30 pm

CarlSagan wrote:Simple questions to people who love to hate the poor:
The only one hating here is you.

CarlSagan wrote:If you would not be happy living off someone else, living in squalor in neighborhoods where people get shot and stabbed everyday, why do you think they are happy?
Then perhaps they should take back their community.  

CarlSagan wrote:If you would not be happy living hand-to-mouth, why do think they are happy?
I've already shown that they aren't. As a matter of fact they can make a lot more than a person working full time at minimum wage.

So quit your hating.

CarlSagan wrote:It does not make sense;...
You're right! You generally don't make sense.

CarlSagan wrote:...except if you are attempting to rationalize an illogical hatred.
No rationalizing to it.

You hate anyone who disagrees with you.

CarlSagan wrote:Thanks
Liberals defined- Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8ViPi1jAurzSqsnhiZVJh-Tmi-pjb3laq4Pow4RONtHEb-wKZ

Oh!!!!! You are most welcome.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGCMfprPJoA

Laughing

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 12/6/2013, 12:07 am; edited 3 times in total

24Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/5/2013, 10:44 pm

Floridatexan wrote:When you and your fellow right-wing nutjobs continually try to remove the safety net for people who have lost everything due to the pathetic economic policies of Bush, you need to answer for it.
Bush only got us into a recession.

It took your hero and martyr to turn it into a full blown Great Depression II with his uncontrolled spending and legislative policies that have destabilized the economy creating a unstable and insecure environment for the business investor.

Floridatexan wrote:When you continually try to paint everyone on the left with the same broad brush of laziness and entitlement, you deserve what you get.
When you continually paint everyone with your broad brush accusing everyone of racism and bigotry you deserve what you get.

Floridatexan wrote:I worked part-time my last year in HS, then worked part time during the school year, while carrying a full course load, and full time every summer.
I see... So you're a Sim City graduate just like Carl.  

Floridatexan wrote:After I got married, it was the reverse...full time job and part time school.
I'm sure your Sim husband found that very trying... Just like the Brady Bunch.

Floridatexan wrote:And I definitely wasn't born with a silver spoon.
Liberals defined- 2Q==

I assure you...

That thought never crossed my mind.

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElMT6_wZ5zY

Laughing

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 12/6/2013, 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total

25Liberals defined- Empty Re: Liberals defined- 12/5/2013, 11:02 pm

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:I see poor people eating way better than I do. Wearing better clothes, cable TV packages, cell phone packages etc thst even I cannot afford. Now were gonna give all that to illegals just because they ran off from their own country and snuck into ours illegally? It makes no sense. Who is going to pay for all this?
First, how many poor people do you really hang with, pee-dog/KarlRove? None.
Second, how would you know what TV they are watching, or what cell plans they have? You would not know, and this is why nobody takes you seriously.  You type this horseshit as if you made it up, which is what it is.  Made up fiction to placate your illogical hatred.
Third, now you throw illegals into the mix. You are as bad as your comrade, Mr. Markle.  You both have much trouble staying on subject.
So sad.
Thanks for playing.
Sad to see someone so vocal and still be so uninformed.  Maybe if you read something besides The Nation or the DailyKOS you'd not be so ignorant about current events.

If you were even somewhat aware of what you are defending you would know that Cable TV and Internet access is available to people living below certain income levels are greatly reduced rates.  As for cell phones, they are even advertised on television where they are available to low income people at no charge.  In FACT they are so easy to get that people are getting the phones FREE...at tax payer expense and then SELLING the phones for cash.

Yes, we should provide a SAFETY NET for people to help them get back to work...NOT A HAMMOCK to allow them to live off other taxpayers in relative comfort.

Thanks for playing and looking forward to your return as an informed poster which would be the new you.

The Obama Stash of Stimulus Cash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAtrD_0Eh2I

Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tpAOwJvTOio

Chicago teacher on tax hike: "Give up the bucks!"
http://tinyurl.com/3xrm4dr

How Obama Got Elected... Interviews with Obama Voters
http://tinyurl.com/5t9ox8

Howard Stern - 2008-10-01 - Sal Interviews "Obama Supporters" in Harlem
http://tinyurl.com/5yo3h7

Detroit councilwoman to Obama: We voted for you, now bail us out Published December 05, 2012
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/05/detroit-councilwoman-to-obama-voted-for-now-bail-us-out/#ixzz2EQgM2a28

You, and the other far left Progressives here play such GREAT FOILS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum