Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I admit this about Obama where he is finally showing leadership

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

.....IN CLASS WARFARE he is right out front being as devisive as he can!!!

I admit this about Obama where he is finally showing leadership Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2UqFFsqBye6y8aRiVHPSN8c7DiD9j1ZIYXbp1SF3yroTBA3XR

You mean he's finally rid himself of all those bodyguards, given away most of his belongings/money to charitable causes, and moved into a little...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhx_fxJEsXk ?????

Smile

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:.....IN CLASS WARFARE he is right out front being as devisive as he can!!!

Something he has been working on for decades.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:.....IN CLASS WARFARE he is right out front being as devisive as he can!!!

It's "divisive", "Teach". And it's not the President who has created the climate of class warfare.

As usual, don't contribute to the thread, just be try to be like your hero. You and Sal are the King and Queen of Red Herring fallacies. It all started with JOE THE PLUMBER. Redistribution of wealth earned by the sweat of your brow is a divider of the classes in this country. Just as people like you are stupid and illogical, some of us got here with a little bit more logic than you and it is evidenced every single time you post. Thanks for illustrating my point.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:As usual, don't contribute to the thread, just be try to be like your hero. You and Sal are the King and Queen of Red Herring fallacies. It all started with JOE THE PLUMBER. Redistribution of wealth earned by the sweat of your brow is a divider of the classes in this country. Just as people like you are stupid and illogical, some of us got here with a little bit more logic than you and it is evidenced every single time you post. Thanks for illustrating my point.

You're a total POS. I was a top student, and I can still run rings around your sorry ass.

Oh, and Joe the Plumber was a total fake.

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:As usual, don't contribute to the thread, just be try to be like your hero. You and Sal are the King and Queen of Red Herring fallacies. It all started with JOE THE PLUMBER. Redistribution of wealth earned by the sweat of your brow is a divider of the classes in this country. Just as people like you are stupid and illogical, some of us got here with a little bit more logic than you and it is evidenced every single time you post. Thanks for illustrating my point.

You're a total POS. I was a top student, and I can still run rings around your sorry ass.

Yes, anything about Obama that is negative is fake. Rolling Eyes

boards of FL

boards of FL

...says school teecher who kan't spell good.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14652.html

McCain's plumber no ordinary Joe

NEW YORK – John McCain hung his final presidential debate performance on an Ohio plumber who campaign aides never vetted.

A day after making Joseph Wurzelbacher famous, referencing him in the debate almost two dozen times as someone who would pay higher taxes under Barack Obama, McCain learned the fine print Thursday on the plumber’s not-so-tidy personal story: He owes back taxes. He is not a licensed plumber. And it turns out that Wurzelbacher makes less than $250,000 a year, which means he would receive a tax cut if Obama were elected president....

2seaoat

The income disparity in this country over the last 30 years is a direct result of bad public policy. It will take good public policy to correct the same. Call it whatever you want, but the United States becoming a third world Latin American Country with wide income disparity is not a model I consider healthy for my Grandchildren. I have no problem returning to fair taxation models of the 1950s where owners of productive assets reinvested in America. What we have now is Prerevolutionary War exploitation assisted by a bought and paid congress.

boards of FL wrote:

...says school teecher who kan't spell good.

Forgot to include you in the Red Herring crew...sorry.

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

NEW YORK – John McCain hung his final presidential debate performance on an Ohio plumber who campaign aides never vetted.

A day after making Joseph Wurzelbacher famous, referencing him in the debate almost two dozen times as someone who would pay higher taxes under Barack Obama, McCain learned the fine print Thursday on the plumber’s not-so-tidy personal story: He owes back taxes. He is not a licensed plumber. And it turns out that Wurzelbacher makes less than $250,000 a year, which means he would receive a tax cut if Obama were elected president....

Everyone is getting a TAX increase this year moron. It started with the expiration of the Bush SS tax cuts that were let expire. Since you don't WORK, you wouldn't know.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Everyone is getting a TAX increase this year moron. It started with the expiration of the Bush SS tax cuts that were let expire. Since you don't WORK, you wouldn't know.

I'm retired. Do you want to make something of it? "Bring it on".

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

All you are is an eater and not a contributor. Nuf said old lady.

Floridatexan wrote:

It's "divisive", "Teach". And it's not the President who has created the climate of class warfare.
Sadly true it was created long before the current President but it has been a constant underpinning for his campaigns and his presidency.

2seaoat wrote:The income disparity in this country over the last 30 years is a direct result of bad public policy. It will take good public policy to correct the same. Call it whatever you want, but the United States becoming a third world Latin American Country with wide income disparity is not a model I consider healthy for my Grandchildren. I have no problem returning to fair taxation models of the 1950s where owners of productive assets reinvested in America. What we have now is Prerevolutionary War exploitation assisted by a bought and paid congress.
I honestly, honestly hope we don't go into a revolution, at least not a violent one, but that is a very scary and real possibility. Not one i look forward to and still a ways off (i hope) from ever happening but a possibility none the less.
edit:
and for the record i am not saying it will be started by the democrats.

Ironsights wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The income disparity in this country over the last 30 years is a direct result of bad public policy. It will take good public policy to correct the same. Call it whatever you want, but the United States becoming a third world Latin American Country with wide income disparity is not a model I consider healthy for my Grandchildren. I have no problem returning to fair taxation models of the 1950s where owners of productive assets reinvested in America. What we have now is Prerevolutionary War exploitation assisted by a bought and paid congress.
I honestly, honestly hope we don't go into a revolution, at least not a violent one, but that is a very scary and real possibility. Not one i look forward to and still a ways off (i hope) from ever happening but a possibility none the less.
edit:
and for the record i am not saying it will be started by the democrats.

wtm will probably report you to the FBI now...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

All you are is an eater and not a contributor. Nuf said old lady.

I was right. You're just a garbage mouth with a big ego...ego on a stick...how charming...is that the way you talk to your mother? I thought so.

Floridatexan wrote:

I was right. You're just a garbage mouth with a big ego...ego on a stick...how charming...is that the way you talk to your mother? I thought so.

She's in Barrancas old bat. Enuf said. Go pick your nasty toes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum