Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Already blaming GOP for sequester

+6
Sal
knothead
VectorMan
cool1
2seaoat
Margin Call
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Margin Call wrote:
PkrBum wrote:LOL... The sequestration would be less than 3% of the federal budget and the politicians are yelling DOOMSDAY.

gawd we're dumb.

Well, the less the government spends, the less the Fed needs to print money. The Fed likely confirmed this today; markets are selling off.

That proved on point through the day. Fed = recovery. But even if it happens spending increases over projected years.

How long can this charade sustain itself? You're a brave man... it looks like a game of jinga with real consequences.

Margin Call

Margin Call

PkrBum wrote:
Margin Call wrote:
PkrBum wrote:LOL... The sequestration would be less than 3% of the federal budget and the politicians are yelling DOOMSDAY.

gawd we're dumb.

Well, the less the government spends, the less the Fed needs to print money. The Fed likely confirmed this today; markets are selling off.

That proved on point through the day. Fed = recovery. But even if it happens spending increases over projected years.

How long can this charade sustain itself? You're a brave man... it looks like a game of jinga with real consequences.

With the Fed providing incentive for the government to spend, I'd say it can go on for a long time.

Obama wants a blank check to give to his supporters budget be darned and the GOP wants to reign in spending. I'll go with the reign in spending crowd. We can't afford to give the treasury away to China forever.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Margin Call wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Margin Call wrote:

gawd we're dumb.

With the Fed providing incentive for the government to spend, I'd say it can go on for a long time.

Where was this conversation from the "right" during the Bush years? I will answer that for you "conservatives"...nonexistent...

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Typical liberal answer. Blame Bush.

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Do you liberals agree with the President continually running trillion dollar deficits?

Captn Kaoz wrote:Do you liberals agree with the President continually running trillion dollar deficits?

Of course they do as long as they keep getting checks that Obama is writing which are funded by the Chinese.

Floridatexan wrote:
Margin Call wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Margin Call wrote:

gawd we're dumb.

Where was this conversation from the "right" during the Bush years? I will answer that for you "conservatives"...nonexistent...

Bush? Still blaming Bush.... Razz Razz Razz

Slicef18

Slicef18

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-emergency-responders-push-republicans-sequester-141651336--politics.html
The GOP in the HOR have passed budgets each year and Harry Reid and the Dems in the Senate always shoot them down. Why doesn't he call out Harry?

I'm afraid it's a result of the GOP spirited by the TEA folks during Obama's first term and getting a reputation of the party of "NO". These perceptions tend to linger.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Margin Call wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Margin Call wrote:

gawd we're dumb.

Bush? Still blaming Bush.... Razz Razz Razz

It was during Bush's last few months of office that we had the "bailout" of the big banks and brokerages. Who should I blame?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Captn Kaoz wrote:Do you liberals agree with the President continually running trillion dollar deficits?

Of course they do as long as they keep getting checks that Obama is writing which are funded by the Chinese.

They have not cared or offered a solution...They only made this a complaint during the previous administration and the cowh during his first campaigned against wasteful overspending---and yet he's had no accountability for the same...At this time the hypocrisy can be aimed towards the democrats/liberals...BUT...to be fair the republicans/conservatives that are now complaining would more than likely become silent should a republican president be elected and continue with wasteful spending....a very vicious cycle and the reason why it continues...

cool1

cool1

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Obama wants a blank check to give to his supporters budget be darned and the GOP wants to reign in spending. I'll go with the reign in spending crowd. We can't afford to give the treasury away to China forever.

I agree---Obama wants a blank check period ! Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum