Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just bought a used car

+3
Jake92
Yella
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1I just bought a used car Empty I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 6:33 pm

I needed a second car. And I have been looking for a couple of months.

I made the leap today and bought a 1995 mercedes c280, its in mint condition but im nervous as hell.

any of you car gurus have any advice?

I just drove it a long ways back to my house, I had to go fetch it today.

It was fine, drove great. it took me a while to get mercedes to turn on my radio, but its on now.

I wonder if this car could be a collectors car in a few years?

So tell me what you know about this car, im pretty stoked right now with this old car. Very Happy

2I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 6:37 pm

I just hope nothing breaks... this is an unhappy money emo -> No

3I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 6:42 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I had a 380 sel once upon a time...it was like I was dealing with an idiot savant every time I took it in for a problem...How much to fix the timing chain problem ?...bout 3000 dollars...how much to fix the worn out valve stem seals...bout 3000 dollars..How much will you give me in trade for my car...bout 3000 dollars......

4I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 6:50 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I had a 380 sel once upon a time...it was like I was dealing with an idiot savant every time I took it in for a problem...How much to fix the timing chain problem ?...bout 3000 dollars...how much to fix the worn out valve stem seals...bout 3000 dollars..How much will you give me in trade for my car...bout 3000 dollars......

you know I was really worried about that. I still am. Since it is paid for i can spend a little here and there to keep it up.

The mobster itailian guy I just bought it from gave me a 50/50 service warranty on everything on the car for as long as I own it. That made me feel a little bit better. I got it in writing.

Did yours break down a lot? Sad

5I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 6:53 pm

Yella

Yella

Chrissy wrote:I needed a second car. And I have been looking for a couple of months.

I made the leap today and bought a 1995 mercedes c280, its in mint condition but im nervous as hell.

It was fine, drove great. it took me a while to get mercedes to turn on my radio, but its on now.

So tell me what you know about this car, im pretty stoked right now with this old car. Very Happy

I have a good friend in San Francisco who has a Mercedes he bought used back in the early seventies. I thought he had lost his mind. He still has it and spends a lot of bucks keeping it up. The thing is beautiful and is still one of the most comfortable cars I have have ridden in. It several hundred thousand miles on it.

Hitler's favorite vehicle was his Mercedes-Benz.You can Google it.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

6I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 6:58 pm

Yella wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I needed a second car. And I have been looking for a couple of months.

I have a good friend in San Francisco who has a Mercedes he bought used back in the early seventies. I thought he had lost his mind. He still has it and spends a lot of bucks keeping it up. The thing is beautiful and is still one of the most comfortable cars I have have ridden in. It several hundred thousand miles on it.

yeah... I bought a hitler car Neutral

good to know they last long, thats what i thought. Hell i spent about 3000 a year keeping my old boat up, I thought well I could do that withthis car, I am tired of getting dropped off to work. I cant have that. sometimes I need to travel to visit the off sites.

I hope this thing works out.

so far Im not feeling very good about it. I guess I should prepare my pocket book. Crying or Very sad

7I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 7:06 pm

well thats 3 bad reviews for old mercedes

guess Ill just enjoy it while I can.

Wonder if I can get some looks driven in this car?

Its the poor womans middle age crisis lol

Men just get motorcycles lol

rich women get jaguars

8I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 7:08 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Boy Chrissy you pizzed someone off..they are spending their valuable life here following you around giving you red strips.....

9I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 7:09 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Boy Chrissy you pizzed someone off..they are spending their valuable life here following you around giving you red strips.....

so. Those red strips dont really do anything for me.

I know I'm AWESOME Razz

10I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 7:19 pm

Yella

Yella

Chrissy wrote:
Yella wrote:

good to know they last long, thats what i thought. Hell i spent about 3000 a year keeping my old boat up, I thought well I could do that withthis car, I am tired of getting dropped off to work. I cant have that. sometimes I need to travel to visit the off sites.

so far Im not feeling very good about it. I guess I should prepare my pocket book. Crying or Very sad

I was kidding about the Hitler car. You probably got a sweet ride.

11I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 7:25 pm

Yella wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Yella wrote:

crap yella, I was already assimulating the fact I had gotten a car hitler liked lol

This car will work for me during my middle age crisis, im sure.

from the responses here Im just gonna treat it like a fun toy. and when I cant afford it anymore. that will be it. But hey, at least Im still tryin to hve fun in life.

enjoying life is such a Big part of life lol

12I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 7:42 pm

Yella

Yella

Chrissy wrote:
Yella wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Yella wrote:

crap yella, I was already assimulating the fact I had gotten a car hitler liked lol

from the responses here Im just gonna treat it like a fun toy. and when I cant afford it anymore. that will be it. But hey, at least Im still tryin to hve fun in life.

Knock yourself out and get in it and ride around and wonder what the poor folks are doin'. LOL

13I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 7:44 pm

Jake92

Good luck with your new car Chrissy.....

14I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 7:57 pm

Jake92 wrote:Good luck with your new car Chrissy.....

Thank you Jake. I love you

Ive spent 7 years here looking for a boy toy to have on the side. Do you think you might be interested?

Ive grown tired of beating around the bush.

15I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 8:01 pm

Jake92

hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe!!!!!!!!!!!

16I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 8:04 pm

Damn... Jake's easy. justakidding... lol.

17I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 8:43 pm

NaNook

NaNook

Just sit inside, roll up the windows, and smell. Start it up and listen. Drive it around and wonder why you never bought one before. My favorite was my 78 230....should have never traded it in. I went to a 300d, a very fine car. Now I've owned a 350SD for 12 years. I'm getting ready to turn over 500,000 miles. It's not how it looks, it's the driving experience.

Find a local Import mechanic, the dealers will charge you 1500 to just drop it off. They are the cars, everything else is cardboard......

Good Luck...and enjoy

18I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 8:46 pm

Jake92

I said MAYBE, not yes yes yes. Maybe she just needs help beating around the bush..

19I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 8:50 pm

Jake92 wrote:I said MAYBE, not yes yes yes. Maybe she just needs help beating around the bush..

yes, yes, the bush beater arounder. Now thats sexy!

20I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 8:50 pm

Jake92 wrote:hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe!!!!!!!!!!!

Get ready to clear up any constipation problems you may have.

21I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 9:00 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:

LOL... you're cute dreamy. I know you grinned as you typed that.

22I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 9:04 pm

PkrBum wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Actually, I was laughing about poor Jake not knowing what he was in for. Can you imagine him when Chrissy showed up w/ that thing?

23I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 9:11 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Actually, I was laughing about poor Jake not knowing what he was in for. Can you imagine him when Chrissy showed up w/ that thing?

what thing?

24I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 10:11 pm

cool1

cool1

Yella wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Yella wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Yella wrote:

Knock yourself out and get in it and ride around and wonder what the poor folks are doin'. LOL

Hee Hee that was funny -just dont go down Cervantes Laughing

25I just bought a used car Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/16/2013, 11:24 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

what thing?

Never mind.Pkr got it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum