Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eggs are bad ..AGAIN....I just bought a dozen ...I am about fed up with all these STUDIES !

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.latimes.com/health/boostershots/la-heb-egg-cholesterol-smoking-20120814,0,1391259.story

Just as you were ready to tuck into a nice three-egg omelet again,
comforted by the reassuring news that eggs are not so bad for you, here
comes a study warning that for those over 40, the number of egg yolks
consumed per week accelerates the thickening of arteries almost as
severely as does cigarette smoking.

Lisa12

Even most of the doctors that I know have little regard for these studies, simply because they tend to reverse themselves every few years. I guess the researchers need to find a way to justify their jobs!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lisa12 wrote:Even most of the doctors that I know have little regard for these studies, simply because they tend to reverse themselves every few years. I guess the researchers need to find a way to justify their jobs!

You know what you said actually makes good sense...thanks..I am going to enjoy my eggs tomorrow ...damn-it.

Lisa12

Have an extra one for me. Gotta live happy while it's still an option Smile

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Two questions:
1. What came first, the transfat in processed chicken or the cholestorol in eggs?
2. What did chickens eat before someone invented, mass produced, and sold chicken feed?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Lately I've been reading great things about the benefits of drinking coffee. I might as well enjoy my coffee before the experts determine that it's killing me.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Nekochan wrote:Lately I've been reading great things about the benefits of drinking coffee. I might as well enjoy my coffee before the experts determine that it's killing me.

Geez, I miss my coffee, Neko. I'm just not able to drink it anymore without developing stomach pain within thirty minutes. I still love the aroma.

The good news about coffee is it seems to inhibit the growth of those bundles in the brain that cause Alzheimer's.

PBulldog2 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Lately I've been reading great things about the benefits of drinking coffee. I might as well enjoy my coffee before the experts determine that it's killing me.

Geez, I miss my coffee, Neko. I'm just not able to drink it anymore without developing stomach pain within thirty minutes. I still love the aroma.

The good news about coffee is it seems to inhibit the growth of those bundles in the brain that cause Alzheimer's.

If that is the case then I should never get Alzheimer's because I drink coffee from the time I get out of bed until I lay my head on the pillow again in the evening.

You gotta die of something. Everything in moderation. I had cereal this morning. I might have eggs tomorrow.

Yomama wrote:You gotta die of something. Everything in moderation. I had cereal this morning. I might have eggs tomorrow.

Eric,didn't you tell me the your mararitas contain vitamins A,P,and Q, as well as iron and uranium?
I remember Bob saying beer contains plenty of vitamin P.

But who the hell said collards will make you slap your Mama or see the face of Jimi Hendrix in a bowl of avocado dip?

Dawgback wrote:Eric,didn't you tell me the your mararitas contain vitamins A,P,and Q, as well as iron and uranium?
I remember Bob saying beer contains plenty of vitamin P.

But who the hell said collards will make you slap your Mama or see the face of Jimi Hendrix in a bowl of avocado dip?

The Margaritas give you that special "glow".

With collards, the avocado dip doesn't hang around long enough to see Hendrix...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.latimes.com/health/boostershots/la-heb-egg-cholesterol-smoking-20120814,0,1391259.story

Just as you were ready to tuck into a nice three-egg omelet again,
comforted by the reassuring news that eggs are not so bad for you, here
comes a study warning that for those over 40, the number of egg yolks
consumed per week accelerates the thickening of arteries almost as
severely as does cigarette smoking.

Relax...another couple of weeks they'll reverse and coffee will one again return to the top of the bad list...This is so informative about when the government has studies...and some want this same government to run even more in daily lives....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum