Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it time to change the main background image of the forum?

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Is it time to change the main background image of the forum?

Is it time to change the main background image of the forum? I_vote_lcap64%Is it time to change the main background image of the forum? I_vote_rcap 64% [ 9 ]
Is it time to change the main background image of the forum? I_vote_lcap36%Is it time to change the main background image of the forum? I_vote_rcap 36% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Vote.

Put WTM and his smiling face there along with a few of his notable quotes.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Put WTM and his smiling face there along with a few of his notable quotes.

Everybody has been really getting along good in the "never" thread, PD. Why write a post to stir up the flame war again.

And WTM, please for me, before you reply to that post, just don't. This time just let it go. If you do I guarantee you you will be seen as the bigger man for it.

Im torn on this. the pic there now is kind of like a trade mark almost.

i didnt vote yet.

what were you thinking of putting?

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Put WTM and his smiling face there along with a few of his notable quotes.

Everybody has been really getting along good in the "never" thread, PD. Why write a post to stir up the flame war again.

And WTM, please for me, before you reply to that post, just don't. This time just let it go. If you do I guarantee you you will be seen as the bigger man for it.

I second that,

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Like Chrissy wrote, it's sort of a trademark, and I've always liked it.

If you do change it, a good beach shot would be nice. No downtown shots, please.....something from nature is so much more appealing.

Hey....how about a picture with seaoats in it? Dunes and seaoats, with the gulf in the background. And no people.

Bob wrote:

Never thread?
The mods are kissing his highness like he wears a crown, so why not make him the posterboy for the forum? We should all be more like WTM...

PBulldog2 wrote:Like Chrissy wrote, it's sort of a trademark, and I've always liked it.

If you do change it, a good beach shot would be nice. No downtown shots, please.....something from nature is so much more appealing.

Hey....how about a picture with seaoats in it? Dunes and seaoats, with the gulf in the background. And no people.

Is it time to change the main background image of the forum? 165

How about something from the Blackwater River?

Yella

Yella

Lurch wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:Like Chrissy wrote, it's sort of a trademark, and I've always liked it.

Beautiful, Lurch, that works for me. I think it would be cool to do a different photo every month.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Bob wrote:

Never thread?
The mods are kissing his highness like he wears a crown, so why not make him the posterboy for the forum? We should all be more like WTM...

OH, STFU.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Yella wrote:
Lurch wrote:

Beautiful, Lurch, that works for me. I think it would be cool to do a different photo every month.

Me too, Yella. Great shot, Lurch!

Lurch wrote:

pretty

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That one's not bad. But I think this one would be a lot better...

Is it time to change the main background image of the forum? 10258877_1

". Feel free to discuss anything you like. Everything is in-bounds here."

I'd definitely recommend you change the above, as its nothing but a lie. If it were "true", Nobody would get banned/suspended here.

Is it time to change the main background image of the forum? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdBnuGGmvoJ2wJKJ-bHHXyn6og7U6FO_8ffkjsW-riUnDRXO9MTw

I'ma thinkin'...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua9DN8ZXmOw ...

Very Happy

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 2/15/2013, 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yella

Yella

It seems tome that the code of
"Don't start no shit and there won't be none!"
would work here.

Is it time to change the main background image of the forum? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXz3CRAodXyQp9_-vkAsZqWg8alnm9f3cR2P80GHusi1zR_WGG

...or...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

Cool

...might be appropriate.

Yella

Yella

Damaged Eagle wrote:Is it time to change the main background image of the forum? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXz3CRAodXyQp9_-vkAsZqWg8alnm9f3cR2P80GHusi1zR_WGG

...or...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

Cool

...might be appropriate.

Far out video, D E,

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

BP wrote:". Feel free to discuss anything you like. Everything is in-bounds here."

I'd definitely recommend you change the above, as its nothing but a lie. If it were "true", Nobody would get banned/suspended here.
No, BP, it's absolutely true...just be prepared to have your obnoxious post (should you choose to post something obnoxious) appear under the Hall of Shame heading. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

BP wrote:". Feel free to discuss anything you like. Everything is in-bounds here."

There have been no bans that I know of. And the "suspensions" only happen very infrequently when somebody vividly displays the "abnormal psychology" we all do. By the way, Abnormal Psychology was the theme of the classes I gravitated toward in receiving my BS (or BA, I don't have a clue what's the difference) in psychology from Draft Dodger U. But I think BS is more appropriate.
But I digress. Sure, bds is liberal. And it's just human nature for anyone (regardless of what he is) to let a little bias seep into the moderating.
BUT, I've now spent considerable time in five different internet boards and compared to all the rest, bds is as good as I've seen do it yet.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute. Now as I think about it I said that to all those other moderators too.
But with them it's cause I needed to blow smoke up their asses to keep me from being banned.
God I was as an "ass kisser". But I learned how to do it with class. And still keep my respectability. That's a fucking art.

Bob wrote:

There have been no bans that I know of. And the "suspensions" only happen very infrequently when somebody vividly displays the "abnormal psychology" we all do. By the way, Abnormal Psychology was the theme of the classes I gravitated toward in receiving my BS (or BA, I don't have a clue what's the difference) in psychology from Draft Dodger U. But I think BS is more appropriate.
But I digress. Sure, bds is liberal. And it's just human nature for anyone (regardless of what he is) to let a little bias seep into the moderating.
BUT, I've now spent considerable time in five different internet boards and compared to all the rest, bds is as good as I've seen do it yet.

bob, boards is the best daddy in the wole wide world. sure he dont talk to me anymore. hes mad at me for having old woman fantasies about him. But he really is the best.

Is it time to change the main background image of the forum? Boards11

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy, after the elephant tent store on 9th and now this, you're on a roll. lol

Bob wrote:Chrissy, after the elephant tent store on 9th and now this, you're on a roll. lol

bob, let me let you in on a little secret. Dont tell anyone...........

I get paid 1cent for every joke I tell here. doesnt even have to be a good one.

This is why i work so hard Bob. I got to feed the family. I need this penny per post and I need someone to help me. Because my post are getting fewer and fewer. Im becoming a slacker Sad

Bob, I had no choice but to do this. I need the money.

Is it time to change the main background image of the forum? Bob-br10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum