Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I guess the "peace" has ended...

+3
Nekochan
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Nekochan

Nekochan

Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Boards, is there anything I have ever posted where you had to delete my post or move my post to the Hall of Shame? It's a simple question.

As far as the drama, WTM posts some people's names, threatens them, etc. WTM doesn't do this to everyone, he does it to some of us. You will never find him posting Z's name because Z kisses up to him. You will never find him posting FloridaTexan's name, because she kisses up to him. As to other people that post things he doesn't like, well he might would like to post their names and threaten them but he doesn't know their personal information.

The fact is you said back in November that you would moderate. You said that you would temporarily ban those who are out of line. Are you officially retracting what you said back in November?

Whiner.....
I guess the "peace" has ended... - Page 4 Crying10

Maybe so, but it's the truth. You turn a blind eye to WTM when he's posting names and threatening other members. That is the truth and you know it. He's never threatened you though, has he?

A lot of people on here turn a blind eye when others argue..

I'm not talking about arguing. I'm talking about threats and posting of personal information about other members.

I never heard you complain when wtm's info was often posted..

Did someone post his email address, his private emails, his maiden and married names, his photo, and his address? Did someone on here threaten to kill him, wish him dead, wish God will kill him? Did someone on here threaten his job, threaten him with lawsuits? Did someone on here call his daughter or son and threaten him, through his child?

Did WTM ever threaten YOU? I didn't think so.

I've had words with him before but I didn't let it escalate to the point where you're at..
I also won't tell him who pd is because I really don't care about petty BS..

Nekochan

Nekochan

Lurch wrote:I've had words with him before but I didn't let it escalate to the point where you're at..

Well, you haven't had your personal information posted and he hasn't threatened you, has he?

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Boards, is there anything I have ever posted where you had to delete my post or move my post to the Hall of Shame? It's a simple question.

As far as the drama, WTM posts some people's names, threatens them, etc. WTM doesn't do this to everyone, he does it to some of us. You will never find him posting Z's name because Z kisses up to him. You will never find him posting FloridaTexan's name, because she kisses up to him. As to other people that post things he doesn't like, well he might would like to post their names and threaten them but he doesn't know their personal information.

The fact is you said back in November that you would moderate. You said that you would temporarily ban those who are out of line. Are you officially retracting what you said back in November?

Whiner.....
I guess the "peace" has ended... - Page 4 Crying10

Maybe so, but it's the truth. You turn a blind eye to WTM when he's posting names and threatening other members. That is the truth and you know it. He's never threatened you though, has he?

A lot of people on here turn a blind eye when others argue..

Isnt that the truth!!!!!!!!!!

lets just get this party started.

It appears no one is going to do anything about anybody. So there are two choices here.

shut up and use the iggy button ( I personally tried that, didnt work for me because Im a flaming drama beat your ass dont mess with me person)

or get it on, take em down with the verbage trifecta. < this is the road I am currently on. And I have chosen to use humor to help me. It may not amuse the others as much as it does me, but its way more fun. Very Happy

Good luck to all.

Its a dog eat dog world out here

I suspect you've been in jail a few times w/ your attitude of "beat your ass". Most low life people like you are.

yes, I have a very large criminal record. All the famous hospitals I worked for overlooked my history of mass murders and all the pot farms i owned down in south america, because Im just so good.

Im like a gangsta rapper. soooo cool Cool

Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:I've had words with him before but I didn't let it escalate to the point where you're at..

Well, you haven't had your personal information posted and he hasn't threatened you, has he?

Do you Really think I would care if he threatened me?
When I pull up at traffic lights people lock their doors.. Twisted Evil

Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Do you Really think I would care if he threatened me?
When I pull up at traffic lights people lock their doors.. Twisted Evil

Really?

When I'm on my bike it happens.. But most of them probably do it even when scooters come near them.. Either way I have no fear from threats..
I've been close to death a handful of times and I really don't worry about the small stuff anymore..

I guess the "peace" has ended... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFu_ZCY_WNmMkPqewJ8497Hyfg3adl0_nbgpMT3Sa3G7IP2meYvw

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua9DN8ZXmOw

Smile

Lurch wrote:When I'm on my bike it happens.. But most of them probably do it even when scooters come near them.. Either way I have no fear from threats..
I've been close to death a handful of times and I really don't worry about the small stuff anymore..

What kind of rig you got?
Pensacola Riders?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I guess the "peace" has ended... - Page 4 Biker10

Quick lock the doors

I guess the "peace" has ended... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZEO2wYgFbALZSU18C7NN1Ydfo2nn3Nc-vjXKNGIuHBVT91eqv

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqtTrxX-cfE

Smile

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:When I'm on my bike it happens.. But most of them probably do it even when scooters come near them.. Either way I have no fear from threats..

Pensacola Riders?

I haven't been there much after I sold my Ninja..
I took my FXDF apart after I got it and built it to a healthy ride for being a HD.. low gears, cams, porting, ThunderMax and a bunch of little things that add up.. I'm hittin 190/190 on both cylinders.. It has a bottle too Smile

Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Pensacola Riders?

I took my FXDF apart after I got it and built it to a healthy ride for being a HD.. low gears, cams, porting, ThunderMax and a bunch of little things that add up.. I'm hittin 190/190 on both cylinders.. It has a bottle too Smile

your duck

boards of FL wrote:
nochain wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Peruse the threads and the Hezbollah of PDF has obviously started launching his verbal rockets into threads again.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. The Posers only excuse for living is to troll around trying to stir the pot. I would hate to be that negative.

And what is this thread's and your post's purpose for existence?

Geez...is this a budding bromance or something?...Any criticism towards one or a couple of posters gets the moderator(?) very derfensive...just know that when one in particular joins in on a thread it usually ends the discussion quickly...after reading most of his posts wonder what's worth defending...

Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Pensacola Riders?

Yes, it adds up. HD= HUNDRED DOLLARS or more each time you add something to it. Mine is on lockdown. Didn't bring it with me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum