Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I guess the "peace" has ended...

+3
Nekochan
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Dammit Joani. Look at the trouble we've caused Boards. He cannot properly do his job because of us trouble makers. Twisted Evil

Let's try an exercise. Can you list for me the people who you feel are regularly engaged in drama on this forum?

Do you want the common denominator?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Dammit Joani. Look at the trouble we've caused Boards. He cannot properly do his job because of us trouble makers. Twisted Evil

Let's try an exercise. Can you list for me the people who you feel are regularly engaged in drama on this forum?

Drama requires two or more parties. Think about all the threads that get either 1) deleted or 2) moved to the Hall of Shame: Who are the players involved every time? What forum members are regularly engaged in drama? Simple question.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Drama requires two or more parties. Think about all the threads that get either 1) deleted or 2) moved to the Hall of Shame: Who are the players involved every time? What forum members are regularly engaged in drama? Simple question.

Another simple question....
Which poster is involved in personal attacks, vile caustic outbursts, and threats involving multiple (more than one or two) forum members.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:Another simple question....
Which poster is involved in personal attacks, vile caustic outbursts, and threats involving multiple (more than one or two) forum members.

You're going to have to make this a multiple choice question. List the forum members who are routinely engaged in drama and perhaps I will pick one from your list as an answer to your question.

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Dreams, that is fine if you don't care what personal information is posted about you. But if someone posts your name or other information about you and you send the moderator an email about it, why are you considered the trouble maker?

Oh, just for the record, I have never pmd Boards and asked him to ban anyone. When my name was posted a few weeks ago, I pmd him and he deleted the thread. That's fine and I didn't demand that anyone be banned. I thanked Boards. But then just 2 weeks later the same member who posted my name made additional threats to me. And has made threats against a number of members. And nothing was done about it. So Dreams...how far can a member go on here with the threats and such? Do you think anything and everything is within bounds?

Apparently it is. I think Boards has a point about responding. You can cut it off by not participating and it goes by the wayside. It's hard to do but it works. I don't respond to a lot of the nasty posts sent my way.

I see your point about walking away, but my name was posted a couple of weeks ago with no provocation on my part. You don't mind having tussles with members but you don't expect to have your name posted, do you? If you post a reply to someone's comment and the next thing you know, they have posted your full name and/or threatened you--do you think that YOU are the problem?

Neko, have an excellent post about the names, but once you name is out there, what difference can it make? That was the impetus behind me making my name public here on the forum. If it is known and I have nothing to hide no one can use any of the information against me.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Another simple question....

You're going to have to make this a multiple choice question. List the forum members who are routinely engaged in drama and perhaps I will pick one from your list as an answer to your question.

I don't have to make anything a multiple choice....perhaps we should just cut to the chase. I have a problem with 1 just 1 poster on this forum, not multiple posters. Any drama I'm involved in involves only that person.

I am and have been capable of carrying on discussions and debates with the other posters on this forum without having the conversation result in uncivilized behaviour.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:I have a problem with 1 just 1 poster on this forum, not multiple posters.

OK. So, so far we have two people on the drama list:

Joanimaroni
W_T_M

Is that it? Do you want to add anymore to the list? Remember, there are a lot of people that use this forum. Any more that you care to list here?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I have a problem with 1 just 1 poster on this forum, not multiple posters.

Joanimaroni
W_T_M

Is that it? Do you want to add anymore to the list? Remember, there are a lot of people that use this forum. Any more that you care to list here?

Nope, I'm not going to do that. You are perfectly capable of reviewing the posts in the Hall of Shame, complaints received, your memory of threads you have had to delete and figure it out. What exactly are you afraid of?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:You are perfectly capable of reviewing the posts in the Hall of Shame, complaints received, your memory of threads you have had to delete and figure it out.

Yes, we both know who would be on the drama list. Everyone who reads this forum knows who would be on the drama list. The short drama list.

All I can suggest at this point is to go back and read my long post on the previous page and try and interpret it as best you can. Everyone else here seems to have no problem not engaging in drama. It is only a very small list of people who routinely find themselves in the hall of shame. Blame the moderator for this if you like. That is certainly your choice.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:You are perfectly capable of reviewing the posts in the Hall of Shame, complaints received, your memory of threads you have had to delete and figure it out.

Yes, we both know who would be on the drama list. Everyone who reads this forum knows who would be on the drama list. The short drama list.

All I can suggest at this point is to go back and read my long post on the previous page and try and interpret it as best you can. Everyone else here seems to have no problem not engaging in drama. It is only a very small list of people who routinely find themselves in the hall of shame. Blame the moderator for this if you like. That is certainly your choice.

Sorry for the misunderstanding you have...I am not nor have I blamed you.

boards of FL wrote:

Joanimaroni
W_T_M

You need to add me, dreams, neko and now ghostrider and pacedog to that list.

im surprised that PD and Ghost got involved in this to be honest. Men typically dont become drama queens.

but basically theres your list. wtm, joni, me , neko, dreams, PD, GR.

do what ya gotta do daddy

Chrissy wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Joanimaroni
W_T_M

There's more than that.You left out Ghandi and others. There are just certain people who hate each other.WTM hates most everybody but so does Ghandi.He's engaged w/ many people hating but just not lately.So is PD.
im surprised that PD and Ghost got involved in this to be honest. Men typically dont become drama queens.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Joanimaroni
W_T_M

There's more than that.You left out Ghandi and others. There are just certain people who hate each other.WTM hates most everybody but so does Ghandi.He's engaged w/ many people hating but just not lately.So is PD.

Perhaps if you minded your own business and stopped mentioning my name I would leave your dumbass alone. Broomrider.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The "drama" is amusing, if not hilarious...... I will tell you, starting thread after thread where you are incessantly whining about another poster is not going to garner you respect from other forum members.

And complaining to Boards about it is just childish. He has already stated what he will and will not moderate. Everyone is going to have to live with that.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Nekochan

Nekochan

Boards, is there anything I have ever posted where you had to delete my post or move my post to the Hall of Shame? It's a simple question.

As far as the drama, WTM posts some people's names, threatens them, etc. WTM doesn't do this to everyone, he does it to some of us. You will never find him posting Z's name because Z kisses up to him. You will never find him posting FloridaTexan's name, because she kisses up to him. As to other people that post things he doesn't like, well he might would like to post their names and threaten them but he doesn't know their personal information.

The fact is you said back in November that you would moderate. You said that you would temporarily ban those who are out of line. Are you officially retracting what you said back in November?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Nekochan wrote:Boards, is there anything I have ever posted where you had to delete my post or move my post to the Hall of Shame? It's a simple question.

As far as the drama, WTM posts some people's names, threatens them, etc. WTM doesn't do this to everyone, he does it to some of us. You will never find him posting Z's name because Z kisses up to him. You will never find him posting FloridaTexan's name, because she kisses up to him. As to other people that post things he doesn't like, well he might would like to post their names and threaten them but he doesn't know their personal information.

The fact is you said back in November that you would moderate. You said that you would temporarily ban those who are out of line. Are you officially retracting what you said back in November?

Whiner.....
I guess the "peace" has ended... - Page 3 Crying10

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Boards, is there anything I have ever posted where you had to delete my post or move my post to the Hall of Shame? It's a simple question.

Whiner.....

Maybe so, but it's the truth. You turn a blind eye to WTM when he's posting names and threatening other members. That is the truth and you know it. He's never threatened you though, has he?

Nekochan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Whiner.....

Maybe so, but it's the truth. You turn a blind eye to WTM when he's posting names and threatening other members. That is the truth and you know it. He's never threatened you though, has he?

A lot of people on here turn a blind eye when others argue..

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Whiner.....

I just kind of chuckle.....

Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Whiner.....

Isnt that the truth!!!!!!!!!!

lets just get this party started.

It appears no one is going to do anything about anybody. So there are two choices here.

shut up and use the iggy button ( I personally tried that, didnt work for me because Im a flaming drama beat your ass dont mess with me person)

or get it on, take em down with the verbage trifecta. < this is the road I am currently on. And I have chosen to use humor to help me. It may not amuse the others as much as it does me, but its way more fun. Very Happy

Good luck to all.

Its a dog eat dog world out here

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Or you could just give his name to Ghandi.

Ghandi wrote:Or you could just give his name to Ghandi.

You crazy old fucker Laughing

Nekochan

Nekochan

Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Whiner.....

I'm not talking about arguing. I'm talking about threats and posting of personal information about other members.

Chrissy wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Whiner.....

Isnt that the truth!!!!!!!!!!

lets just get this party started.

It appears no one is going to do anything about anybody. So there are two choices here.

shut up and use the iggy button ( I personally tried that, didnt work for me because Im a flaming drama beat your ass dont mess with me person)

or get it on, take em down with the verbage trifecta. < this is the road I am currently on. And I have chosen to use humor to help me. It may not amuse the others as much as it does me, but its way more fun. Very Happy

Good luck to all.

Its a dog eat dog world out here

I suspect you've been in jail a few times w/ your attitude of "beat your ass". Most low life people like you are.

Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Whiner.....

I'm not talking about arguing. I'm talking about threats and posting of personal information about other members.

I never heard you complain when wtm's info was often posted..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum